ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy birthday Albert! Return to archive
15th June 2006 09:46 AM
FotiniD And many more happy returns!
15th June 2006 09:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Happy Birthday.
15th June 2006 09:58 AM
egon happy beerday Albert!
15th June 2006 11:04 AM
Irina Happy Birthday, Albert

15th June 2006 11:06 AM
glencar HB Albert, whoever you are!
15th June 2006 12:41 PM
albert thanx for all the best wishes.

glencar: I'm just a 46 year old Dutch man who is, like all you others, addicted for almost his all life to the music and all other related things brought to us by some 5 english musicians. I happen to hang around here almost ev'ry day but read more than write and have a good laugh once in a while.
Some of the regulars almost feel like family.....ain't that stupid??

cheers and gr,

Albert
Holland
15th June 2006 12:43 PM
glencar LOL Thanks Albert. I knew I'd seen some posts by you but I appreciate the info. Have a great night!
15th June 2006 01:00 PM
stewed & Keefed Happy Birthday,have a great day.
15th June 2006 02:51 PM
Saint Sway Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Rocks Off members!
15th June 2006 03:14 PM
Angiegirl Van harte Albert!!! Hopelijk een goeie dag?!
Geniet ervan.

Liefs,
Angelique
15th June 2006 03:50 PM
albert yep, het is een goede dag, maar wel weer een jaartje ouder........o ja............
heb de kaartjes van Rik (Moonisup) overgekocht en ga dus naar de Arena op 31 juli: FOS rechtervak

sorry guys & girls: just a short dutch you-and-me between Angiegirl and me

gr,
Albert
Holland

op naar de tweede helft Zweden-Paraquay..........proost (=cheers)
15th June 2006 03:59 PM
Angiegirl Weet niet welke kant ik heb 31 juli, wel fos in elk geval. Ik denk links eigenlijk (iemand anders heeft mn kaartje nog).

Wanneer gaat Zweden nou eens scoren dan???
Nederland gaat met 2-1 verliezen morgen...
15th June 2006 05:00 PM
albert dacht het niet!!!!!!
2-1 winnen natuurlijk

zweden heeft gelukkig gewonnen; goed voor mijn poul
15th June 2006 05:04 PM
Angiegirl lol, kijk maar uit voor de belastingdienst...

die Zweden zijn net zulke stuntelaars als die Hollanders!
Maar natuurlijk hoop ik dat we morgen winnen, want ik wil een NL-Deutschland zien... Ruud eruit en Dirk erin!

Truste!
15th June 2006 05:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gelukkige verjaardag Albert! ==> FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS CABRÓN
15th June 2006 05:28 PM
Honky Tonk Man Happ birthday albert.
15th June 2006 11:02 PM
Soldatti Happy Birthday Albert!!
16th June 2006 04:48 AM
albert gracias
thank you
danke schon
merci bien

dank je wel!!

nice to know there's even more than family, neighbours, friends (all very important!!), but there are also fellow stones fans around the globe!!!

keep on rocking

see you in Amsterdam (since the Barcelona debacle let me no choice, whatever...would have gone anyway....)

29/7: Tim Ries
30/7: A Bigger Bash
31/7: (fuck) the Arena

and for Angiegirl: inderdaad....onze Dirk (uit Katwijk!)

gr
Albert
Holland
16th June 2006 06:41 AM
Gazza sorry I'm late, Albert - hope you had a great birthday
17th June 2006 09:29 AM
albert Hi Gazza,

many thanx.
free translation of a dutch 'saying' : better late than never!!

gr,
Albert
Holland
17th June 2006 09:39 AM
moy happy birthday albert, enjoy the upcoming shows
17th June 2006 10:01 AM
Martha
quote:
albert wrote:
thanx for all the best wishes.

glencar: I'm just a 46 year old Dutch man who is, like all you others, addicted for almost his all life to the music and all other related things brought to us by some 5 english musicians. I happen to hang around here almost ev'ry day but read more than write and have a good laugh once in a while.
Some of the regulars almost feel like family.....ain't that stupid??

cheers and gr,

Albert
Holland

Hi Albert! I'm so glad you are here hanging out with your kind! :-) Hope you are having the best birthday ever to date.

I have a quik question for ya'. Who is your (if you have one) favorite Stone? Or, if you could only meet ONE of the boys, who would you want to meet?

I feel honored to be thought of as "family"...as I feel the same about the people who post here myself. My life gets better all the time thanks to my friends here. No kiddin'.

So......

Rock On!

peace, love, hugs, and music, music, MUSIC,
Martha

17th June 2006 11:05 AM
Tom Happy Birthday my friend
17th June 2006 12:04 PM
GotToRollMe Happy Birthday, buddy!
17th June 2006 02:08 PM
albert Thanx for all the best wishes from all you kind people.

For Martha:
favourite Stone........difficult:
I bought my first LP when I was seven years old and that was in 1967. My favourite then was Brian. Playing sitar, wearing the eastern clothes etc. etc..
Later it was and still is Keith. Why?? I don't know....the rebel thing in him appeals I guess, although he sometimes can be a ignorant, irritating person, but hey: aren't we all time by time? but the main reason is his guitar playing, the human riffs are still and will always be my favourite sounds to hear a couple of times per day if possible.

If I had a change to meet one of the Stones, well: would love to play some guitar with Keith or Ronnie, drink a good glass of wine with Charlie or play some golf with Mick, whaterver, don't think it will happen ever.

Who is your favourite or would you like to meet?

gr,
Albert
Holland
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)