ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Leno to Host Carlin, Coulter on Wednesday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
15th June 2006 11:52 AM
lotsajizz nope...and when called upon to do it face to face they won't

easy to hide behind a keyboard...chickenhawks....

15th June 2006 11:52 AM
glencar
quote:
nanatod wrote:
I prefer my conservatives more intellectual, academic, mellow, and laid back, like William F. Buckley, Jr. or Justice Richard Posner, rather than this new breed of in-your-face conversatives, epitomized by Ann Coulter.

Well, so do I. But this new in-your-face thing has its merits.
15th June 2006 11:53 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
nope...and when called upon to do it face to face they won't

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!
15th June 2006 11:53 AM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Fuck Ann Coulter and Al Franken. Why don't you guys follow some real Journalists like Greg Palast, Seymour Hersh, Jack Anderson, Barry Chamish, etc.

It's just gets tiring chasing red herrings and bullshit all the time.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

Well Palast is a partisan shill, Hersh has some honesty issues, Anderson's been dead for quite a few years & the last guy should really be part of the etc....
15th June 2006 11:54 AM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!

Still stealing? WHY?
15th June 2006 11:57 AM
Joey " Still stealing? WHY?"

15th June 2006 11:59 AM
Riffhard
quote:
nanatod wrote:
I prefer my conservatives more intellectual, academic, mellow, and laid back, like William F. Buckley, Jr. or Justice Richard Posner, rather than this new breed of in-your-face conversatives, epitomized by Ann Coulter.

I hear where you're coming from here nanatod. But the fact is that many conservatives are just sick to death of liberal bullshit! I mean for fuck's sake there are people out there that say stupid condesending shit like "well the fact that the Rebuplicans hold the House,the Senate,and the White House only shows how stupid Americans actually are!" Such a crock of shit! Gee they never said that shit when they were in charge and ruining the country! Liberals NEVER look at themselves in the mirror and admit to their own hate-America/Americans rehtoric. They don't see it. They think that they are above the fray,but the fact is that most Americans hate their stupid shit talk. Ann kicks them square in the teeth and for that I can only sit back and smile!

For what it's worth,nanatod,most conservatives are considerably more intellectual, academic, mellow, and laid back, than liberals,but you knew that. Liberals are a rabid pack of dogs like Randy Rhodes of Airhead America who says things like "Bush should be stood up against a wall and shot." They just applaud her bold talk and rail about she's just excercising her 1st amendment rights! LOL! They hate it when Ann calls them for their stupid blatant hypocrisy. I have yet to meet the liberal that could match wits with Thomas Sowell,Charles Krauthammer,or William Buckley. Liberals are mostly idealists with no rational ability to see the real world for what it is. I mean when you can't even use the evil to descibe guys like Zarqawi and Saddam you know that they are living in the Twilight Zone of liberal stupidity.

Riffy
15th June 2006 11:59 AM
glencar Still a thief!
15th June 2006 12:00 PM
glencar Riffy, Randi Rhodes really said Bush should be put up against a wall & shot???
15th June 2006 12:05 PM
JerryT
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Are you willing to travel? I don't have a car or the means to purchase a flight, but I am always willing to meet with people who disagree with me. Is this going to be like a fight or something? Let me know because if it is, I'll need to start eating right and get back on my multi-vitamin regimen.

[Edited by JerryT]
15th June 2006 12:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Ann doesn't look so bad. I don't see the problem. I'm partial to blondies. Mary Matalin is a brunette, but for some reason i find her exoticlly exciting. Lynn Cheney I do, but I'm afraid she'd try to tie me up.
15th June 2006 12:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Jizzy

What is that addy again?

301 something?

Tell us brave one, what office does anyone you support
hold?

We will wait.......
15th June 2006 12:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
JerryT wrote:

Are you willing to travel? I don't have a car or the means to purchase a flight, but I am always willing to meet with people who disagree with me.

Dude, the job went south? And you were billing some serious hours too.

Did M*oofing Andrew put the screws on you? Because I'll fuck that little bugnut up if he did. I swears the dozens I will.
15th June 2006 12:12 PM
sirmoonie Randy Rhoades is one helluva guitar player. See, e.g., Diary of a Madman. See, e.g., Crazy Train. Who cares what he thinks about George Walker Bush III? These damn Hollywood liberal heavy metal types in their ivory studios!

The only thing that matters on this board is what I think about George Walker Bush III. I is the decider.

And its nation time, in case you didn't know.

I denounce terrorism, btw, once again the only one with the cajones to do it on this thread. I win!
15th June 2006 12:14 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Riffy, Randi Rhodes really said Bush should be put up against a wall & shot???

Damn right she did! Was she fired? Hell no! She was applauded for it. Now imagine if you will someone like Rush saying that any Democrat leader should be shot dead?! Could you imagine the outrage? The reason you did not hear about this Blue is because what she said is what many in the DLM actually believe this shit. So they aren't going to give her a hard time. But God forbid if a consevative were to say something like that! Liberals are a bunch of whining little hypocrites!

Trent Lott lost his leadership position because he made a joke that was never intended to be racist at all,but the libs went ballistic and chased him out of office. Funny then that when this happens--->{{{{{Blatant Liberal Hypocrisy Alert!!!}}}}} not one fucking word from these morally highminded halfwits!

This is why a woman like Ann Coulter is needed. She just steamrolls these idiots and they hate her for it!

Riffy
15th June 2006 12:19 PM
JerryT
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dude, the job went south? And you were billing some serious hours too.

Did M*oofing Andrew put the screws on you? Because I'll fuck that little bugnut up if he did. I swears the dozens I will.

My job went south years ago -- When I lost my legs in the Nam. I still have my testicles -- But a lot of good those do if I can't dance.
15th June 2006 12:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Damn right she did! Was she fired? Hell no! She was applauded for it. Now imagine if you will someone like Rush saying that any Democrat leader should be shot dead?! Could you imagine the outrage? The reason you did not hear about this Blue is because what she said is what many in the DLM actually believe this shit. So they aren't going to give her a hard time. But God forbid if a consevative were to say something like that! Liberals are a bunch of whining little hypocrites!

Trent Lott lost his leadership position because he made a joke that was never intended to be racist at all,but the libs went ballistic and chased him out of office. Funny then that when this happens--->{{{{{Blatant Liberal Hypocrisy Alert!!!}}}}} not one fucking word from these morally highminded halfwits!

This is why a woman like Ann Coulter is needed. She just steamrolls these idiots and they hate her for it!

Riffy

Riffy she also puked on air. Vomited.
And she also called for all New Yorkers to carry 3 backpacks
to "delay" the police in their search after the London Subway bombing

Today's lib. Nice.....

Of course, she can't compare to Mr. "Daily Kos" who said "screw them" of the 4 US contractors killed and burned and hung over a bridge after Baghdad fell

Todays lib......
15th June 2006 12:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

His own party, including your belo-hero George Walker Bush III, chased him "out of office." And good thing they did, as he folded like a praying mantis over the negro issue. Weak. Very weak. See, e.g., Lott interview on BET. Now THAT was fucking funny!

Interestingly, he is now one of the few who stand up to George Walker Bush III now. Ironicalismness. Or something. I is the decider. Fool me once, fool me again, fool me twice, I'll ismness again, or something. Let there be no mistake. Good is good for America.
15th June 2006 12:27 PM
PeerQueer As Mr. Bowie so succinctly put it:

"God is an American"

Now I just gotta figure out if he is liberal or conservative...
15th June 2006 12:31 PM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I hear where you're coming from here nanatod. But the fact is that many conservatives are just sick to death of liberal bullshit! I mean for fuck's sake there are people out there that say stupid condesending shit like "well the fact that the Rebuplicans hold the House,the Senate,and the White House only shows how stupid Americans actually are!" Such a crock of shit! Gee they never said that shit when they were in charge and ruining the country! Liberals NEVER look at themselves in the mirror and admit to their own hate-America/Americans rehtoric. They don't see it. They think that they are above the fray,but the fact is that most Americans hate their stupid shit talk. Ann kicks them square in the teeth and for that I can only sit back and smile!

For what it's worth,nanatod,most conservatives are considerably more intellectual, academic, mellow, and laid back, than liberals,but you knew that. Liberals are a rabid pack of dogs like Randy Rhodes of Airhead America who says things like "Bush should be stood up against a wall and shot." They just applaud her bold talk and rail about she's just excercising her 1st amendment rights! LOL! They hate it when Ann calls them for their stupid blatant hypocrisy. I have yet to meet the liberal that could match wits with Thomas Sowell,Charles Krauthammer,or William Buckley. Liberals are mostly idealists with no rational ability to see the real world for what it is. I mean when you can't even use the evil to descibe guys like Zarqawi and Saddam you know that they are living in the Twilight Zone of liberal stupidity.

Riffy

You forgot to add "FACT" after each sentence.
15th June 2006 12:34 PM
Ronnie Richards the fact that the Rebuplicans hold the House,the Senate,and the White House only shows how stupid Americans actually are
15th June 2006 12:34 PM
JerryT "Hush hush Baby Jizzy...I really did think your daddy was over there throwing dice"
15th June 2006 12:36 PM
telecaster Oh it's ON!

The Bush geeks (riffy, tele, glenny, maxy etal) vs the Zwaqari Dorks (jizzy, moonie, raspy)

301 something in Rhode Island after the school bell
15th June 2006 12:38 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Riffy she also puked on air. Vomited.
And she also called for all New Yorkers to carry 3 backpacks
to "delay" the police in their search after the London Subway bombing

Today's lib. Nice.....

Of course, she can't compare to Mr. "Daily Kos" who said "screw them" of the 4 US contractors killed and burned and hung over a bridge after Baghdad fell

Todays lib......

I won't bother linking it unless someone needs to read his shit but Kos says that he stands by his screw'em comment since he only cares about our troops. Like these guys weren't former troops helping out the current troops? That's why these people have to be marginalized by their own side. They embarrass their own party.
15th June 2006 12:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
JerryT wrote:

My job went south years ago -- When I lost my legs in the Nam. I still have my testicles -- But a lot of good those do if I can't dance.

LOL!

Seriously bro, if you want me to loan you some duquets, PM me. I am an alchemist when it comes to money. Very George Walker Bush III-ish, except I'm wasting my own, not the hardworking American taxpayers. Just don't use it to go visit Lotsajizz, ffs. Buy some hootch, pay some bills, and kick back. Its nation time!
15th June 2006 12:40 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

His own party, including your belo-hero George Walker Bush III, chased him "out of office." And good thing they did, as he folded like a praying mantis over the negro issue. Weak. Very weak. See, e.g., Lott interview on BET. Now THAT was fucking funny!

Yeah right you are there Moonie. The whole of the Republican party,including Bush,let him fall on his own sword instead fo standing behind him. Pathetic really. But that's not my point. My point was the baltant hypocrisy over these type issues. Democrats get a pass because Liberals will ALWAYS give them a pass. Not so with Republicans. Republicans are terrified of appearing racist so they will always kill their own. Even when innoceant as was the case with Lott. Liberals are like sharks in the water. If a drop of Republican blood hits the water they are circling for the kill. Yet this North Carolina Democrat judge? Have you seen any media outcry? Have you seen any of the liberal bloggers call for this asshole to throw in her cards? Hell no. Imagine if this idiot was a Republican? Think the liberal reaction would be the same? Hell no it wouldn't! that,my friend,is the very definition of hypocrisy. Which,coincidently enough,is the exact definition of liberals.

Riffy
15th June 2006 12:40 PM
JerryT Tele wrote:
---
"Oh it's ON!

The Bush geeks (riffy, tele, glenny, maxy etal) vs the Zwaqari Dorks (jizzy, moonie, raspy)

301 something in Rhode Island after the school bell"
---

Can I get in on some of that action? We'll West Side Story their asses up and down the block. Friggin' greasers!

[Edited by JerryT]
15th June 2006 12:41 PM
Jumping Jack "Liberals are mostly idealists with no rational ability to see the real world for what it is." -- Riffy

Post of the year!!! You are a DAMN GENIUS!
15th June 2006 12:44 PM
glencar Pack up the car - I'm driving!
15th June 2006 12:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Oh it's ON!

301 something in Rhode Island after the school bell

I don't get it. I like Zarqawi because......why exactly? Please explain.

Haven't you seen me condemn terrorism all the time?

Hey guys and gals, who condemns terrorism more, me or Telecaster? My anti-terrorism efforts trump his five-fold!

See you next time I'm in Chicago, Telecaster?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)