ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Leno to Host Carlin, Coulter on Wednesday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
15th June 2006 10:10 AM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Yes, not to mention her gigantic, pointy feet!

What a curious sensation - Glennie's comments about this hideous horse-beast make me laugh AND want to puke at the same time!

Maybe you could choke on your vomit? BTW Typical that you would post THAT photo of her. The article inside that rag was actually fair & balanced. I never read TIME ordinarily but I made an exception for that issue.
15th June 2006 10:10 AM
Scot Rocks Supporting Aparthied, carpet bombing the middle east, calling the widows of 9/11 victims witches, supporting torture, using racist language are all things which I find disgusting.

15th June 2006 10:13 AM
glencar Satire zips by uninspired minds. BTW She actually only insulted 4 widows who took their grief to the heights of partisanship. I think she went to far in some of her criticism of them but at least she got a dialogue going about howe the liberals in this country rely on a cult of victimology to push their loser programs.
15th June 2006 10:17 AM
Riffhard The thing about Ann that is absolutly brilliant is her ability to piss off liberals. She gets under libs' skin more than that stupid douchbag Franken could ever get under real Americans' skin.

Hey libs,she's a satirist! Get over the adam's apple comments and understand what she is saying. Then,perhaps,you could come up with a rational response that does not involve her looks. The point of the Jersey Girls slam was simple. She was making the very real point that the Left has a habit of hoisting up victims as spokespeople and then gets offended should anyone question their insane rhetoric.

The other day see was on O'Reily with one of the Jersey Bitches and she absolutely smoked the idiot. She was trying to point out the "hands off" approach of the media as it comes to questioning the message of these victims of the Left. She pointed out that Cindy Sheehan was a perfect example of someone that has clearly been turned into a marketing ploy by the Left,and the DLM,and is never to be questioned because she lost a son in Iraq. Then the Jersey Bitch said that was unfair of Ann to say this because Cindy was "a grieving mother"!!! Yeah no shit!?!?. She's also a fucking nut! I mean the stupid,partisan,halfwit,bitch could not have proven Ann's point anymore if she read it from that chapter of the book aloud! Yet the Left doesn't get it apparently!

Yes. The Jersey Girls are bitches. Fuck them! Why? Becasue they have used their platform to do nothing but slam political leaders that they don't like simply for partisan reasons. Meanwhile the wives,husbands,sons,and daughters of literally thousands of victims that feel 100% differently get absolutly no air-time.

Everyone knows who that fucking crackpot Cindy Sheehan is,but I defy anyone here to name even one of the Blue Star Mom? Can any of you libs name one of them? They number in the thousands yet the DLM has never given them a platform! Wonder why? This is exactly what Ann Coulter is wondering,and she's not afraid to call a spade a spade even if that spade did lose a husband on 9/11. She also points out,rightly,that these women were not personally attacked,but rather the whole nation was attacked yet only they get the limelight to vent their shit. It's pathetic and predictable at the same time. If any of you libs could stand back and really look at the issue without partisan blinders on you'd see it too.

Riffy
15th June 2006 10:22 AM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, her nerves showed. I thought she was surprised by the level of support she had. As for Franken, I saw his debate with O'Reilly. Although he & his minions might say he won that tete a tete, he ended up looking like a little tease whose maturity level equates to that of a kitten.

I realize that I have not been a part of this thread or debate, and also realize that I am a relative unknown here, but I am a bit surprised by this post especially after having read your responses to SheRat. You pass judgement on Franken's maturity level after having called a fellow RocksOff-er "stupid" and "ugly". It appears obvious to me, in the grand arena that is this board, whose maturity level actually does equate to that of a kitten. Of course, that's just the opinion of an observer, that's all.

The psychology and agenda of the Republican Stormtroopers (such as Ann Coulter) is frightening to me. They demonize the opposition party and any minority group to the masses for the sole purpose of divide-and-conquer. All in the name of God, no less! One can already see the fruits of this regimes' demonizing labors at home - it's called "operation return to sender". Much like the beginnings of destructive and murderous regimes of old, the deportations of the undesirables (read: "vermin") has begun. Can it then be too far down their agenda to begin the ghettos, and then to expand the idea to finally answer "the gay question"? I'm sure Gitmo can hold many thousands more. I'll get my pink triangles (and yes my yellow stars as well) ready to sew onto my clothes in advance if the Red Party continues its duck step on top of America's heads this November.
15th June 2006 10:23 AM
glencar Riffy, check yer PM!
15th June 2006 10:26 AM
glencar
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

I realize that I have not been a part of this thread or debate, and also realize that I am a relative unknown here, but I am a bit surprised by this post especially after having read your responses to SheRat. You pass judgement on Franken's maturity level after having called a fellow RocksOff-er "stupid" and "ugly". It appears obvious to me, in the grand arena that is this board, whose maturity level actually does equate to that of a kitten. Of course, that's just the opinion of an observer, that's all.

The psychology and agenda of the Republican Stormtroopers (such as Ann Coulter) is frightening to me. They demonize the opposition party and any minority group to the masses for the sole purpose of divide-and-conquer. All in the name of God, no less! One can already see the fruits of this regimes' demonizing labors at home - it's called "operation return to sender". Much like the beginnings of destructive and murderous regimes of old, the deportations of the undesirables (read: "vermin") has begun. Can it then be too far down their agenda to begin the ghettos, and then to expand the idea to finally answer "the gay question"? I'm sure Gitmo can hold many thousands more. I'll get my pink triangles (and yes my yellow stars as well) ready to sew onto my clothes in advance if the Red Party continues its duck step on top of America's heads this November.

I wish you had put that "Republican stormtroopers" comment in the first sentence of yer post so I could have saved some time. If you can get past yer idiocy, you'll note that I was highly civil & MATURE to SheRat. It was someone else who I dumped on, deservedly so. Get a clue & then get a grip. You will be one of the first I will recommend for Gitmo.
15th June 2006 10:39 AM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Riffy, check yer PM!

Right on my friend. Got it. I responded!

Riffy
15th June 2006 10:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Storm Troopers ... No.
Mean Spirited ....Yes.
I miss Bubba. Never thought I'd say it but I miss Bubba.
Bush or Bubba? I prefer Bubba. It's a lesser of two evils question.
15th June 2006 10:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels As sung by Johnny Cash

Well there's a dark and a troubled side of life.
There's a bright and a sunny side too.
But if you meet with the darkness and strife,
The sunny side we also may view.

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life.
It will help us every day, it will brighten all the way,
If we keep on the sunny side of life.

Oh, the storm and its fury broke today,
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear.
Clouds and storms will in time pass away.
The sun again will shine bright and clear.

If we'll keep on the sunny side of life.

Let us greet with a song of hope each day.
Though the moments be cloudy or fair.
Let us trust in our Saviour always,
To keep us, every one, in His care.

15th June 2006 10:55 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Storm Troopers ... No.
Mean Spirited ....Yes.
I miss Bubba. Never thought I'd say it but I miss Bubba.
Bush or Bubba? I prefer Bubba. It's a lesser of two evils question.

I really want to know how liberals can say that conservatives are mean spirited or storm troopers? I mean it. Ann Coulter is a satirist so she is not the typical conservative anymore than Michael Moore is typical of most liberals. Is it because of the gay marriage thing? I mean what would you call someone who called our troops "Hitler's henchmen" or committed "cold blooded murder"? See I would call any idiot that said these things mean spirited assholes myself. And you?

Riffy
15th June 2006 10:57 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey libs,she's a satirist! Get over the adam's apple ...

Oh MAN, THANK YOU, my friend!

For a second there I thought she was SERIOUS!

So she's kidding about everything! That explains a lot. I really thought for a second there she believed all of the bile she spouts.

So...you guys are all joking about thinking she's "brilliant" and "hot", too. Right?

MAN! What a great day this has turned out to be! There I was, thinking that half of the country - well, ok, less than half - had gone insane.

So...Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld...they're all satirists too. Right?

15th June 2006 10:58 AM
glencar FPM, did you ever read any of her books? Try one.
15th June 2006 11:00 AM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wish you had put that "Republican stormtroopers" comment in the first sentence of yer post so I could have saved some time. If you can get past yer idiocy, you'll note that I was highly civil & MATURE to SheRat. It was someone else who I dumped on, deservedly so. Get a clue & then get a grip. You will be one of the first I will recommend for Gitmo.

You have my sincerest apologies, it was in fact someone else you called stupid and ugly. I can admit that I was in fact mistaken.

Thanks for the recommendation by the way. It's alarming and yet at the same time strangely reassuring to know where one stands in today's society.
15th June 2006 11:06 AM
glencar You're welcome. I know now to skip over any posts by you in the future. Please feel free to reciprocate. Or go to Hell. Whatever, I'm done with you.
15th June 2006 11:11 AM
JerryT "You know too much Jerry in Boston...you shall be eliminated...nahh...just kidding...say wanna come to church with us on Sunday?"
15th June 2006 11:15 AM
JerryT "New SUV...new house...hot little Latin woman to clean my toilets...life is good Franken...damn good"
15th June 2006 11:21 AM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're welcome. I know now to skip over any posts by you in the future. Please feel free to reciprocate. Or go to Hell. Whatever, I'm done with you.

Thank you and ditto. Except for that hell part; I don't believe in hell and even if it did exist, I wouldn't wish that on you.

Have a nice day.
15th June 2006 11:30 AM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
FPM, did you ever read any of her books? Try one.

I will, as soon as I'm done with "Mein Kampf" and Jeff Foxworthy's new one. And as soon as you're done with "Stupid White Men".

In the meantime, I guess these examples of Ann's "brilliant" "satire" must have been taken totally out of context:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"We need to execute people like (John Walker Lindh) in order to physically intimidate liberals."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

Yeah, that's good stuff. She is a laugh riot. AND good-looking!

Once you get past the adam's apple.

15th June 2006 11:34 AM
glencar Aha! See I have read Stupid White Men! I also read that one by Jim Hightower & I've also read Molly Ivins Can't Say That! I watched Fahrenheit 9-11 & most of M. Moore's other stuff. I disagree with all of it but I've watched/read it. I have never read Jeff Foxworthy or Adolf Hitler though. So you want one of my older Ann tomes?
15th June 2006 11:36 AM
telecaster But yet today on Amazon,
books sales are as follows:

#1 Ann Coulter

#429 Mr. Daily Kos

Liberals don't even buy their own bullshit but want all of the rest of the world to buy their bullshit

15th June 2006 11:38 AM
JerryT
15th June 2006 11:39 AM
JerryT
15th June 2006 11:41 AM
Riffhard In a related story......

A criminal defense attorney for a Marine under investigation in the Haditha killings says he will call a senior Democratic congressman as a trial witness, if his client is charged, to find out who told the lawmaker that U.S. troops are guilty of cold-blooded murder.
Attorney Neal A. Puckett told The Washington Times that Gen. Michael Hagee, the Marine commandant, briefed Rep. John P. Murtha, Pennsylvania Democrat, on the Nov. 19 killings of 24 Iraqis in the town north of Baghdad. Mr. Murtha later told reporters that the Marines were guilty of killing the civilians in "cold blood." Mr. Murtha said he based his statement on Marine commanders, whom he did not identify.
Mr. Puckett said such public comments from a congressman via senior Marines amount to "unlawful command influence." He said potential Marine jurors could be biased by the knowledge that their commandant, the Corps' top officer, thinks the Haditha Marines are guilty.
"Congressman Murtha will be one of the first witnesses I call to the witness stand," Mr. Puckett said yesterday.
Mr. Puckett represents Staff Sgt. Frank D. Wuterich, an eight-year Marine who was a key participant in the Haditha operations that resulted in the 24 civilian deaths.
The attorney said Sgt. Wuterich, 26, the married father of two daughters, led the squad of Kilo Company that mounted the four major combat actions on Nov. 19 that resulted in 23 deaths at a traffic stop and in three houses. The 24th Iraqi was killed while fleeing a home by a rooftop-stationed Marine or Marines, Mr. Puckett said.
The attorney said his client strongly rejects accusations in the press from Haditha residents that Marines lined up some of the civilians and executed them. Mr. Puckett said Sgt. Wuterich maintains that such an incident never occurred, and that Marines followed proper procedures in clearing the three houses.
"What's being reported out there, it seems an awful lot of it is inaccurate," Mr. Puckett said. He said his client, stationed at Camp Pendleton, Calif., has been promoted to platoon leader and is not under confinement.
"How would you feel to be falsely accused of killing innocent people," the attorney said. "He was angered and hurt by it because he doesn't understand how the public could think he and his Marines could do such a thing."
Col. Dave Lapan, a spokesman at Marine Corps headquarters at the Pentagon, said Mr. Murtha was one of eight senior House members and senators briefed by Gen. Hagee in May on the investigation. "I don't know what he told them," Col. Lapan said.
A spokesman for Mr. Murtha did not return a message yesterday seeking comment.
The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) is expected to finish its probe by August, at which time Lt. Gen. John F. Sattler, who commands the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force at Pendleton, will decide whether to bring charges that could include murder.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/2...21822-1212r.htm

Riffy
15th June 2006 11:42 AM
nanatod I prefer my conservatives more intellectual, academic, mellow, and laid back, like William F. Buckley, Jr. or Justice Richard Posner, rather than this new breed of in-your-face conversatives, epitomized by Ann Coulter.
15th June 2006 11:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Fuck Ann Coulter and Al Franken. Why don't you guys follow some real Journalists like Greg Palast, Seymour Hersh, Jack Anderson, Barry Chamish, etc.

It's just gets tiring chasing red herrings and bullshit all the time.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
15th June 2006 11:44 AM
JerryT Where all the white women at?
15th June 2006 11:48 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
JerryT wrote:
Where all the white women at?

Fiji? Is it really you? Where have you been, my brother? Man, you could always pull snoot with the best of the fishes!
15th June 2006 11:50 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Anorexic horse & yet she still looks better than you AND she has a brain to boot. She did a good job. It's not Leno's job to attack her. He leaves that to idiots like yourself.

was that called for???

you are so filled with hate - you always resort to harsh name calling and accusations whenever someone has an opinion that differs from you.

are you capable of having an online discussion with someone without calling them an idiot or telling them to fuck off??

I've yet to see it
15th June 2006 11:51 AM
glencar I do it rarely but I do it when it needs to be done. Almost everytime I respod to you for instance. Go fuck yourself.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)