ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Leno to Host Carlin, Coulter on Wednesday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
14th June 2006 09:19 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Theocratic? LOL Rationality, eh?

Yes, theocratic. Read "American Theocracy" by Kevin Phillips (an old-school Republican, architect of Nixon's "Southern Strategy" which has produced the GOP's string of presidential election successes, and coiner of the phrase "Sun Belt").
14th June 2006 09:27 PM
glencar Oh I stopped listening to that gasbag years ago. Talk about someone writing stuff for the money.
14th June 2006 09:27 PM
glencar She, I'm not sure when but it was when she was still noted. Lately, she's been pretty quiet.
14th June 2006 10:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Yes, theocratic. Read "American Theocracy" by Kevin Phillips (an old-school Republican, architect of Nixon's "Southern Strategy" which has produced the GOP's string of presidential election successes, and coiner of the phrase "Sun Belt").

Thats weird, my bro-in-law just bought that for me. Any good? And I mean seriously, is it any good? I don't need to read a George Walker Bush III bash, I know why that goofball sucks all by my lonesome.

Thanks in advance!
15th June 2006 12:46 AM
Dead_Flowers How sad! I thouht he would have said something! I am so let down! Damn! We should have had SheRat there, I bet she would have been excellent from what I have read! I want to bitch slap Ann! She is far from attractive! She looks like an aneroxic horse! I can't stand her.
15th June 2006 12:56 AM
glencar Anorexic horse & yet she still looks better than you AND she has a brain to boot. She did a good job. It's not Leno's job to attack her. He leaves that to idiots like yourself.
15th June 2006 12:58 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Thats weird, my bro-in-law just bought that for me. Any good? And I mean seriously, is it any good? I don't need to read a George Walker Bush III bash, I know why that goofball sucks all by my lonesome.

Thanks in advance!

I found it a worthwhile and compelling read. The parallels between the current US and Spain, the Netherlands and Britain at the point of their decline as world powers was eye-opening. It's a lot more than just a Bush-bash a la Franken or Molly Ivins (who I happen to enjoy, but who lacks Phillips's gravitas).
15th June 2006 02:18 AM
2000monkey She was creepy/funny in that Bride of Frankenstein way of hers with the darting eyes and savage grimace. She hawked her tripe and Leno behaved as though her book was a steaming pile of catshit on his desk. It would have been rude for Carlin to steal her airtime but he must have been grinding his teeth during her "Godless" shtick.
15th June 2006 02:46 AM
Starbuck i stayed up for that???

johnny, if ghosts could come back, you would be urinating on one of jay's classic goddamn cars.

she came off as a know it all. very condescending and smug towards the left, like moore is to the left. franken is much better.
15th June 2006 02:49 AM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
glencar wrote:
Anorexic horse & yet she still looks better than you AND she has a brain to boot. She did a good job. It's not Leno's job to attack her. He leaves that to idiots like yourself.

I love you too!

How classy of you to insult my intelligence and looks because I do not like Ann.

You got a lot of insulting to do, because their are a lot of women and men that do not like her. Several people think she is ugly!

I'm an easy target cause you don't know me. I don't see you going after the other women here that don't like her. I still think she is ugly! And you like ugly women.

I look a lot better than that c*nt. She is so hateful! Christian Pious woman my ass! Maybe if she ate some good food and got a good fuck she wouldn't be such a hateful bitch! Sometimes she makes a point, but in the end she is just a b*tch. No matter what political party she belongs to, I think she is a b*tch and if you want to insut my looks or intelligence because of my opinion, than p*ss off!

15th June 2006 02:52 AM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i stayed up for that???

johnny, if ghosts could come back, you would be urinating on one of jay's classic goddamn cars.

she came off as a know it all. very condescending and smug towards the left, like moore is to the left. franken is much better.

I was pissed I stayed up for that!

Gawd, I couldn't agree more with you
15th June 2006 03:16 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Anorexic horse & yet she still looks better than you AND she has a brain to boot. She did a good job. It's not Leno's job to attack her. He leaves that to idiots like yourself.

Dead Flowers is hot! At least the pics she has up are a hot chick, which I beleive are her... Ann Coulter has really been looking bad recently, like she's gone from weekend cocaine binges to 5 day beneders.
15th June 2006 03:22 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:

Is it glencar's position that only idiots attack Ann Coulter? If by that he means that only idiots bother to rise to her bait, we are in agreement. I suppose it is more likely that he means that only idiots disagree with "Ms." Coulter's stated positions. By that standard, there are many thoughtful, well-informed "idiots" in glencar's world, who are defined not by the quality of their reasoning but by whether their conclusions concur with glencar's. This sort of "thinking" is reminiscent of Nietzsche's observation on corruption of youth (you will recall that corruption of youth, along with teaching disbelief in the gods, was a charge for which Socrates was executed): "The surest way of corrupting youth is by teaching him to esteem more highly those who think alike than those who think differently." Glencar's anticipated response will be to label Nietzsche, like anyone with whose position he disagrees yet whose logic he cannot assail, a "gasbag" (he'll probably throw the same epithet at me; it's much easier, and more satisfying to infantile impulses, than arguing a point). Hence his fascination with the sloganeering disguised (poorly) as argument which characterizes "Ms." Coulter.

As for Coulter looking better than Dead Flowers, to each his own. If I am not mistaken, Ms. Flowers posted a lovely photo of a wholesome-looking strawberry blonde/redhead who I (and others) found quite attractive. At the very least, she looked like a woman (no Adam's apple).
15th June 2006 03:26 AM
Altamont Holy crap, just watched, she really does have an Adams Apple!

15th June 2006 03:28 AM
Ronnie Richards Coulter is ugly, and a fascist.
What's the attraction?
15th June 2006 04:34 AM
Starbuck hey...nobody here has a shot with her anyway, cept riffy and glenny and tele. she don't give it up for liberals!

she actually sounds far less intelligent than i thought she would. she was a bit nervous and it showed. al franken would have made mincemeat out of her. he's used to the cameras.

i'm off to bed!

15th June 2006 07:11 AM
LadyJane She's a troll.

Beauty comes from within....need I say more??

LJ.
15th June 2006 09:09 AM
glencar
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:

I love you too!

How classy of you to insult my intelligence and looks because I do not like Ann.

You got a lot of insulting to do, because their are a lot of women and men that do not like her. Several people think she is ugly!

I'm an easy target cause you don't know me. I don't see you going after the other women here that don't like her. I still think she is ugly! And you like ugly women.

I look a lot better than that c*nt. She is so hateful! Christian Pious woman my ass! Maybe if she ate some good food and got a good fuck she wouldn't be such a hateful bitch! Sometimes she makes a point, but in the end she is just a b*tch. No matter what political party she belongs to, I think she is a b*tch and if you want to insut my looks or intelligence because of my opinion, than p*ss off!

I don't insult your intelligence because of your opinions. I insult your intelligence because you're stupid. And the thing about the internet is: I don't have to piss off. Whenever you spout some ugliness, I'll be there to set the record straight & to remind you of howe stupid you really are.
15th June 2006 09:12 AM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
hey...nobody here has a shot with her anyway, cept riffy and glenny and tele. she don't give it up for liberals!

she actually sounds far less intelligent than i thought she would. she was a bit nervous and it showed. al franken would have made mincemeat out of her. he's used to the cameras.

i'm off to bed!

Yes, her nerves showed. I thought she was surprised by the level of support she had. As for Franken, I saw his debate with O'Reilly. Although he & his minions might say he won that tete a tete, he ended up looking like a little tease whose maturity level equates to that of a kitten.
15th June 2006 09:14 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
She's a troll.

Beauty comes from within....need I say more??

LJ.

She's no troll. And many of us admire her for her mind as well as her whole leggy blonde thing. Yes, she was rough in that one section but I'm being given a copy of her book shortly & I'll let you know howe the whole chapter about the Jersey girls reads.
15th June 2006 09:19 AM
Scot Rocks Anne Coulter and her retarted views should just be ignored like a new David Hasselhoff single. (Although I would rather hear Hasselhoff as at least you can laugh at him) Its a disgrace she gets any publicity on national tv.
15th June 2006 09:20 AM
glencar
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:
Anne Coulter and her retarted views should just be ignored like a new David Hasselhoff single. (Although I would rather hear Hasselhoff as at least you can laugh at him) Its a disgrace she gets any publicity on national tv.

If you're going to call someone/something "retarded" perhaps you should spell the word correctly or else you'll look mighty fucking stupid yourself.
15th June 2006 09:31 AM
Scot Rocks oops t instead of a d, you have never made a mistake whilst typing quickly?

I find her views abhorrent and I would equate her to some looney extremist, who no one should really pay any attention to.
15th June 2006 09:36 AM
Scot Rocks ps I never called her a retard, as unlike her I have still have some human decency, I called her views retarded.
15th June 2006 09:38 AM
JerryT
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:

I find her views abhorrent and I would equate her to some looney extremist, who no one should really pay any attention to.

I find you abhorrent and I equate you to some suck-ass liberal who, for reasons of self-pity and incompetence, cannot succeed on the level you wish and therefore feel the need to drag everyone else down to your lame-ass level and no one should pay attention to you. But that's just my opinion. You are free to disagree.
15th June 2006 09:39 AM
glencar Which is why i did that someone/something thing. As tough as I might come across, I don't toss around "retarded" as an epithet. You disagree with her views. That doesn't make her stupid. It doesn't even make you stupid. No, that doesn't make you stupid.
15th June 2006 09:44 AM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's no troll. And many of us admire her for her mind as well as her whole leggy blonde thing.

Yes, not to mention her gigantic, pointy feet!

What a curious sensation - Glennie's comments about this hideous horse-beast make me laugh AND want to puke at the same time!

15th June 2006 09:46 AM
Scot Rocks
quote:
JerryT wrote:

I find you abhorrent and I equate you to some suck-ass liberal who, for reasons of self-pity and incompetence, cannot succeed on the level you wish and therefore feel the need to drag everyone else down to your lame-ass level and no one should pay attention to you. But that's just my opinion. You are free to disagree.

Disagreeing with Anne Coulter does not make me a 'suck-ass liberal' - whatever that means - I would say it makes me pretty normal.
15th June 2006 09:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels The cycle has stayed pretty consistent since about the turn of the century. The Republicans fuck up the economy and screw the working class for the benefit of their corporate constitunents. The Democrats come in and straighten it out like FDR and Clinton. Then the republicans get in and fuck up the economy again.
15th June 2006 09:48 AM
JerryT
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:

Disagreeing with Anne Coulter does not make me a 'suck-ass liberal' - whatever that means - I would say it makes me pretty normal.

In the suck-ass liberal world it does make you pretty normal. And what viewpoints of hers is it that you disagree with?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)