ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

This is the trivia's third prize - lick the image to read all about it!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Exile performed live! Return to archive
06-18-03 12:19 PM
classic craig Greetings Everyone
Classic Albums Live is presenting Exile on Main Street, tomorrow night (Thurday June 19) at the Phoenix concert theatre here in Toronto. We perform the entire album - note for note - cut for cut. There's a 13 piece band and a 20 piece gospel choir all coming together to pull this off. Folks, this is the shit. We've got the album nailed. I got shivers at last nights rehearsal when the choir kicked in on 'Shine A Light'. If you're in or close to the Toronto area this Thursday try and make it. This is a must show for music lovers. I hope I haven't broken any board rules by hyping my show - it's just that I want to share this with the world! Peace be wid y'all. - Craig
06-18-03 12:21 PM
classic craig whoops
here's the web site for more info, LOL
www.classicalbumslive.com
06-18-03 12:23 PM
Lazy Bones Hi, Craig. Jeff, here. Got my ticket last night. See you tomorrow night. Can't wait.
06-18-03 12:50 PM
classic craig Right on Brotha!
Of course it's just not a show for me until Toronto Tom shows his smiling face. We're going to be running the show in late July as well at a smaller location for the benefit of some visiting dignitaries. More on that later. Anyhoo, looking forward to seeing you there!
06-18-03 01:13 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
classic craig wrote:
Right on Brotha!
Of course it's just not a show for me until Toronto Tom shows his smiling face.

Lol..ya, and his digital camera wedged up yer arse!
06-18-03 03:44 PM
jb aRE PEOPLE WEARING PROTECTIVE MASKS TO THESE PERFORMANCES?
06-18-03 04:00 PM
classic craig Good God? Please tell me this is in jest! Toronto has been the press' whipping boy for too long. I don't know of anyone here in this city of 3 million that has been affected by SARS. My sympathy goes out to those that do. I have not come in contact with a single person wearing a mask. Please, everyone, realize that we need you to come to our city and show the rest of the world that you are at no risk of catching anything. The Rolling Stones know this. They will be the saviours of Toronto and the cowling cretins like Styx and Elton and Billy Joel that cancelled shows here can line up and kiss their asses. See you at the show. LOL
06-18-03 04:00 PM
Joey " ARE PEOPLE WEARING PROTECTIVE MASKS TO THESE PERFORMANCES? "

Forget that Josh , are people having Pizza with their Seder Plates ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you going to see the Stones in Toronto with all of us ?????????????????

Developing .......................................

Monkey !
06-18-03 06:44 PM
classic craig Make sure to add Hall and Oates and the American Idol rejects to the list of people who cancelled shows in Toronto and can kiss the Stones' ass!
06-18-03 07:12 PM
Miss U. Right on, Craig!
They'll be comin "all the way from New York back to Africa" to see the Stones.

BTW, that show of yours in late july sounds very intriguing...
I advertised about your show in my stonestoronto club on yahoo.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003