ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

This is the trivia's third prize - lick the image to read all about it!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Red Hot Chilli Peppers "By the Way" Return to archive
06-18-03 07:50 AM
Factory Girl Is this cd any good? Please PM me if you have this! TIA!
06-18-03 09:54 AM
winter Possibly my favorite disk of the year (actually last year) -

wintah
06-18-03 10:04 AM
Moonisup it has indeed some good tracks on it,
06-18-03 11:00 AM
Soul Survivor By The Way, Parrallel Universe, Dosed, The Zephyr Song, Can't Stop

Those are all good ^
06-18-03 12:21 PM
Lazy Bones Not bad at all. The first non-Stones thing I ever received from Toronto Tom.
Then there was that Michael Jackson album I turned down from him. Feel free to ask him about his Jacko past!

He enjoys to reminisce!
06-18-03 02:59 PM
Gazza Soulie - "parallel universe" is actually on "Californication", not "By the way"

but yeah,its a killer of an album. As a Bruce die-hard, I'm loathe to label it as album of the year above "The Rising" but even I have to admit it runs it bloody close
06-18-03 03:07 PM
Soul Survivor oooh your right! I like Parallel Universe, but I ment to say Universally Speaking
06-18-03 08:37 PM
Joey

The new Pepper album really is pretty good .

In the past , such a statement by your young Joey would have been considered the afterbirth of a spore hatched by a closed mind.

I guess nothing HAS changed .

Ah , Ah , Ahhhhhhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha **************.................Barf !

Barfy !

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003