ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

This is the trivia's third prize - lick the image to read all about it!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Wyman Smiles! (Exclusive!) Return to archive
06-12-03 10:38 PM
Soul Survivor Bill Wyman......Smiles!
(Written By: Xmaster)
New York Times
6/12/03

Ex Rolling Stones bass player Bill Wyman was seen sleeping in the street last night. Yes, he does this often, but this time there was something different, something unique.....he was smiling. The event occured at 10:33 PM as Wyman settled down for a nights sleep when suddenly ex Stones guitarist Mick Taylor walked by. A by stander explains "You've got to ex stones, talking to eachother, standing in the fucking street!". Something strange did happen though. Mick had hot dogs with him, ALOT. After he got through eating his 24th hot dog, he exploded. Bill couldn't help but smile. Bill's face had taken the shape of a nonhappy old geezer and he has not smiled since about 1870. Because of this, his face is now frozen into a smile. Bill will be talking about this story as he special guest stars on the new "American Idol Jr"
06-12-03 10:46 PM
tDice pimp He sleeps on the street? had no idea. What a fucking mental case, no wonder he left the Stones.

He did leave them to have a "NORMAL LIFE" right??
Shit, I'm gonna sleep in my bed tonight, I must be weird fuck.

Thanks for a good laugh Soul Survivor!
06-13-03 11:54 AM
Soul Survivor yup
06-14-03 02:18 PM
Soul Survivor Bills an asshole
06-14-03 07:16 PM
tDice pimp He sure sounds like one, and I heard some blues he was playing, like big band blues and it sucked.
06-14-03 11:10 PM
tumbling_dice Well, it`s about time he smiled! LMAO!!!!
06-15-03 09:01 PM
Soul Survivor lol

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003