ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

This is the trivia's third prize - lick the image to read all about it!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone 2 tix for Wembley Sep 14 for sale? Return to archive
06-12-03 04:46 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Hi, we were wondering if anyone has 2 tix left for Wembley Arena, Sep. 14. We already have 2 for the 15th and decided to go a day earlier to catch the 14th too.

Thanx,

Angiegirl (at SSC's computer, because we already gathered to drive to Oberhausen in about 11 hours )
06-14-03 08:15 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat No one?
06-14-03 03:56 PM
Toronto Tom This figures I tried on IORR Shidoobee and posted here as well to sell my 2 Blk 10 5th row wembly 14th tickets. NObody wanted them PUt them on ebay for cost nobody wanted them. So finally I had no choice and sold them at face to a broker.

The view was X37 not bad seats at all.
06-14-03 04:54 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Toronto Tom wrote:
This figures I tried on IORR Shidoobee and posted here as well to sell my 2 Blk 10 5th row wembly 14th tickets. NObody wanted them PUt them on ebay for cost nobody wanted them. So finally I had no choice and sold them at face to a broker.

The view was X37 not bad seats at all.

Hmm, I guess you offered them whem we had no plans for the final European shows, too bad! But now we are going and need some tix for the 14th!
06-15-03 10:34 PM
Toronto Tom
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Hmm, I guess you offered them whem we had no plans for the final European shows, too bad! But now we are going and need some tix for the 14th!

I have an extra pair of seat tickets for the 2nd Dublin show to sell at cost and fan club fee. Don't have tickets in hand yet though. I picked them up figured I would find a fan dieing to get in at the show and I could make his day selling them at my cost. The seats are pretty good as well.

Sorry I missed you I would have liked to made you happy.

I had alot tied up in the london tickets and wanted to make sure I got the cash back. Will be using the money to spend in Manchestor.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003