ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

1999, 2000, 2001 and now for the 4th year!

Thanks sUnShiNe mAN !!!!!�!��!!

Art from a photo by Gered Mankowitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pat Buchanan as " Deep Throat " ????? Return to archive
06-17-02 10:05 AM
Joey Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ..........

Can you believe the Headline news ?????

Today , on the thirtieth anniversary of the Watergate Break-in , we get this :

"Reporter Bob Woodward, asked about a project by university students in Illinois that eliminated all but seven White House aides as Deep Throat possibilities, and the students' unanimous surmise that Deep Throat was commentator and former Nixon aide Pat Buchanan ( news - web sites), Woodward said: "You're going to get a kind of deep silence from us on this subject."

Man , this really gets my 1 / 2 Irish blood boiling !!!!!! Why should I care ????? Why should you care ????

Because Pat Buchanan is and always has been a fan of the Rolling Stones , that is why ????

Pat Buchanan is not " Deep Throat " , Alexander Haig is !!!!!!

" Silence me Ronnie "

Club Joey

06-17-02 10:22 AM
nankerphelge I was reading about that study -- it is quite interesting. These U of I students are combing thru all the old stuff -- Post articles, rough drafts of All The Prez.'s Men, etc and then really digging up information such as the whereabouts on any given day of possible Deepies!

06-17-02 10:24 AM
stonedinaustralia joey i don't quite understand where yer coming from on this one

is being deep throat a good thing or a bad thing in your estimation?

06-17-02 10:39 AM
Sir Stonesalot That depends on what party you belong to!

Or if we are talking oral sex...it's always a good thing!
06-17-02 01:14 PM
Joey 'Or if we are talking oral sex...it's always a good thing!'

Damn Straight My Brother............

We Democrats kneel at the Altar of Oral Sex !!!!!! If Nixon had received " Blow Jobs " from female interns on a regular basis while he was President , he would have served the full eight years . America loves Oral Sex ....it is written in the Constitution .

See Bill Clinton !

Jenna loves Joey

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road