ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

1999, 2000, 2001 and now for the 4th year!

Thanks sUnShiNe mAN !!!!!�!��!!

Art from a photo by Gered Mankowitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones and other bands multimedia music CDs Return to archive
06-17-02 07:15 AM
Chook Hi ! I can offer you a lot of disks from the "Home Collection" multimedia series which have issued in Russia in circulation from 500 to 10000 copies. All disks from this collection are FACTORY PRESSED (NO CD-R's) and contain from 8 to 20 albums and singles of most bands of the world's at MP3 format (128-160-192 bit rates). The price of the disks from US$9 to US$17 for one. The list of the collections you can find HERE : http://www.technoir.ru/HomeCollection/anons.htm . If you want buy this CD's , please contact with me by e-mail :
[email protected]

Chook

-----------------

TechNoir Records Limited

http://www.technoir.ru
06-17-02 10:15 AM
Stonesthrow Original pressings in MP3 format. I expect we'll hear from SS very soon.
06-17-02 01:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot I doubt that I really need to say anything at all.

Would YOU buy any of these things? MP3 pirates of offically released material?

Bootlegs of stuff that has, as yet, been unreleased is one thing...but pirate copies of officially released titles is something else entirely.

I think we can pretty much ALL agree on that one.
06-17-02 02:08 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Here! Here! SS ......as they say in Parliament!
06-17-02 02:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, they do say that don't they!

Oddly enough, I like to watch the English Parliment on TV. Our C-Span network has a weekly telecast from Parliment on Sunday evenings...it's entertaining as hell!
06-17-02 05:00 PM
swapwoodfortaylor We're treading water as a country while the Demon Blair is in control. Prime Minister's Question Time on telly is a laugh in the meantime!! UK is going to the dogs.....but at least I can get out of the country to see the Stones in Atlanta...chew some Skoal Classic long cut and drink some bad beer.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road