ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

1999, 2000, 2001 and now for the 4th year!

Thanks sUnShiNe mAN !!!!!�!��!!

Art from a photo by Gered Mankowitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wiltern letter Return to archive
06-15-02 12:58 PM
kc152 Someone posted on Stonsdoug that the confirmation letter for the Wiltern stated that Beggars Banquet will be performed. True???
06-15-02 01:01 PM
nankerphelge That would be just too fucking cool.
Wonder what the have in store for the others!?
(Except the Orpheum, of course, which will be cancelled due to a riot)
06-15-02 02:06 PM
MarthaMyDear That was just a joke... Funny... NOT!!! lol............ :P

*** Martha ***
06-15-02 03:50 PM
Dan Anyone get their Wiltern confirmation letters yet?
06-15-02 04:56 PM
MarthaMyDear No... Not yet, but I'm not worried... I refuse to get more grey hair and I'm not old!!! lol..................... :P I did see a BEAUTIFUL sight on my birthday, though (June 10th)... It was a Stonesly day as my friend and I spent it shopping in the great weather all day... Found some parts of my costume for Halloween at Staples Center... COOL!!! My friend gave me an Osbournes t-shirt as we joked about them at Starbucks sipping Frappaccinos... FUN!!! Bought a cute, little Stones tongue button... OF COURSE!!! Had dinner at the Rainbow for some 80's nostalgia... GREAT FOOD, IMO!!! Then, we went and saw Bernard Fowler play for the second time at the Joint here and they announced that this was his last night there 'cause he was leaving to "go on tour with the Rolling Stones", which probably meant rehearsals, etc. (???), but we left early 'cause we were BEAT (it was GREAT, like usual, though, and he played She's So Cold)... GREAT, LIKE USUAL!!! Then, as my friend was driving me home, we passed by the Wiltern Theatre and what did I see as I turned to read the marquee??? YEP!!! The last listing on the marquee under PINK said...... THE ROLLING STONES and I LOST IT!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna take some pix of it and then post them here soon, ok., and then I'll post when I get my letter, also!!! GREAT BIRTHDAY AND I CAN'T *** WAIT *** FOR THE TOUR!!! ROCK ON AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOUR LETTER, ALSO, OK.??? PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
06-15-02 06:45 PM
mattb I've been told by Ticketmaster and the Orpheum there will be no letters. Just bring your confirmation.
06-15-02 10:42 PM
MarthaMyDear Thanks, mattb!!! I'm gonna try to find some time to email the fan club (that's where I got my tix) in a day or two to see what they say about that (if we'll be getting a letter from the fan club in the mail)... I'll post here if/when I get a response and what... I may try calling, also, soon... I'll try on Monday and if anyone hears from them about this before then, please post here about it... THANK YOU!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road