ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

1999, 2000, 2001 and now for the 4th year!

Thanks sUnShiNe mAN !!!!!�!��!!

Art from a photo by Gered Mankowitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fleet Center Ticket for sale Return to archive
06-15-02 12:29 PM
Stonecrazed I have one excellent ticket to sell for the opener at the Fleet Center: Floor F, Row 2. Face value + TM charges.

Email me if interested: [email protected]
06-15-02 03:43 PM
luxury1 And I have two singles for the Jan 12 Fleet show for sale:
Sec D, Row 6--350.00
Sec F, Row 5--350.00
And a cheap balcony for 100.00
06-15-02 05:32 PM
winter Hey Luxury 1:

I may also have an xtra in Row 6 of Section D. My girlfriend and I ended up getting 4 there in the pre-sale, right now we only need 3, but I want to give it a few weeks or so to see if any of my friends are interested. If not, someone on this board may want the pair (one from you and one from me). If I do sell it, it will be at face as well.

Are we still on for a guiness and a shot before the show?

winter
06-15-02 08:24 PM
luxury1 Winter--I only want face value for my tix too--it would be great to sell them to someone on the board who may want the pair.--sounds like a plan to me--the shot and Guiness before the show--do you know of a good pub near the Fleet?. I am staying at the Four Seasons in Boston.
06-15-02 09:45 PM
nanky Where'd ya get them singles luxy?
I might just take one of those off your hands.

06-16-02 06:18 AM
luxury1 Nanky--got one from RS.com (no, I haven't learned my lesson yet--bit of a hard-head here), one on-line day of public sale, and MINE--SEC C-row 13, the old-fashioned way, by being first in line at a ticketmaster window, day of public sale.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road