ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

1999, 2000, 2001 and now for the 4th year!

Thanks sUnShiNe mAN !!!!!�!��!!

Art from a photo by Gered Mankowitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Friday Nite by Maxlugar Return to archive
06-14-02 08:15 PM
nankerphelge I am puzzled by the lack of Max posts on Friday nite -- it is just not the same.

We all look forward to the stories from the Casa de Maxy and lately we're feelin a bit neglected.

Just had a few beers at Uncle Morty's!!

Gotta piss now
06-14-02 09:30 PM
Honky Tonk Man Nanker my American Lawyer freind!!! Just been kicked in the head by a girl. I threatend to kill her and destroy her family if she did it again, did i do the right thing? Maxy, has proboaly experienced the same thing because he hates every girl like me!!!!!!!! Well done Maxy
06-14-02 09:44 PM
nanky Hmmm - when you threatened to kill her and destroy her whole family -- did anyone record that? Video, audio or otherwise?

Generally speaking, that kind of conduct should be avoided.

And for the record, Maxy doesn't hate women -- he LUUUUVVVVS women. Like Laurie Dhue, and Ann Coulter, and probably Heather Locklear too -- although I saw her first!!

06-14-02 10:47 PM
Honky Tonk Man Im sorry Nanky, i was drunk and pissed, its 3.45am and i need my bed
06-15-02 10:20 AM
Scot Rocks
quote:
Im sorry Nanky, i was drunk and pissed, its 3.45am and i need my bed

lol

Ah Alex, you made the cardinal mistake of posting when you are pissed!!!!!!. lol At the time you think you are making perfect sense and being funny, however as you awaken the next morning with a killer hangover and read what you have posted you realise that you have posted something that doesn't even make sense. As I have arrived home pissed myself I have often thought of posting my philosphical views on life and the Stones, however I have thought the better of it and left and when I wake up the next day I breath a sigh of relief as I realise what a load of crap I was going to post.

Mark
06-15-02 10:31 AM
nankerphelge Not to worry -- happens to all of us.

Sometimes the druken post is a thing of beauty -- as perfect and fragrant as a fresh-cut flower.

Other times, it can be a violent outburst -- a release of negative energy that would make Richard Gere run and hide in a closet and cry like the little pussy he is. Oops sorry -- see, a little just spilled out there and I haven't even been drinking this morning.

I might suggest that before posting when drunk, take a deep breath and listen to Dance Little Sister -- it is a perfect song when drunk -- you can't forget the lyrics, it hits you square in the crotch, and it is guaranteed to help divert any negative energy into a positive post.

I won't even charge a fee this time
Dr. nanky

06-15-02 12:19 PM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks Dr Nanky and for not charging a fee!!! To be honest, i knew what i was doing when i typed it all. ALL EXCEPT about Maxlugar HATING GIRLS!! I dont evan remember typing that rubbish. Cheered myself up today. I bought "Still Life"

Alex
06-15-02 01:00 PM
Scot Rocks So Alex you got 2 great cures for hangovers today, England's victory and Still Life. Still Life was the first live Stones album I bought and it only cost me �5, however I thought and still think it is a very good live album, although it is pretty short, Shattered, Under my Thumb, Just my Imagination, Lets spend the Night Together are great performances.

"Hey welcome Virgina, Welcome Hampton and welcome to everyone watching on TV hope your having a good time, swigging a few beers and smoking a few joints and your allright, Lets Spend the Night Together..."

Mark
06-15-02 03:51 PM
Mother baby Drunken and stupid posts?? I never did that.
06-15-02 04:26 PM
Joey 'Nanker my American Lawyer freind!!! Just been kicked in the head by a girl. I threatend to kill her and destroy her family if she did it again, did i do the right thing? Maxy, has proboaly experienced the same thing because he hates every girl like me!!!!!!!! Well done Maxy '

Hmmmmmmmm ! Time to put my psychology degree to use . Little did I know fifteen years ago that a degree in psychology might actually be worthwhile . Hell , the only reason I majored in it was because it was easy .

Your statement is very very Freudian . May I recommend listening to Pete Townshend's solo disc " Empty Glass " this evening ? Pay special attention to the song " And I Moved " with its lyric " And he laid me back just like an empty dress , his eyes his only truth .....and I moved , but I moved towards' him . "

Pete once remarked that he wrote the song about a woman who was just about to be made loved to and Pete wondered what must be going through her mind . Pete felt that a woman sort of " empties " herself of any prior feelings or thoughts of past experiences and welcomes this latest " new " beginning .

But tell me................Who Are You ??????? Who am I ????? And what are we doing here ??????

Joey von Townshendily Kink

06-15-02 07:48 PM
Honky Tonk Man Joey, i heard "Empty Glass" was rubbish
06-15-02 09:35 PM
nanky Empty Glass is my favorite Pete release
06-15-02 09:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot yeah, mine too.

Good disc.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road