ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

1999, 2000, 2001 and now for the 4th year!

Thanks sUnShiNe mAN !!!!!�!��!!

Art from a photo by Gered Mankowitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Elizabeth Jagger signs �150,000 Lancome deal Return to archive
06-12-02 02:47 PM
Sue Elizabeth Jagger has reportedly signed a �150,000 deal to become the new face of Lancome.

She will join Uma Thurman, Ines Sastre and Mathieu Kassovitz in an advertising campaign for the cosmetics company.

The 18-year-old daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall began modelling at the age of 14.

According to Vogue.co.uk, a company spokeswoman said: "Born into the lineage of legendary Mick Jagger and supermodel Jerry Hall, Lizzy Jagger is no stranger to the world of stardom.

"This statuesque stunner has daddy's famous lips."

Story filed: 12:41 Wednesday 12th June 2002
06-12-02 02:56 PM
Maxlugar Late at night, while the pale moonlight filters through my bedroom window, I will slowly tear Lizzy's first Lancome ad from betwixt the pages of Vogue.

I shall place it delicately upon my pillow.

Friends, by dawn I will still be cooing. My throat sore and expanded like a basketball.

CooooOOOOOOOOOoooo....

CoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo.......

"Space For the Papa"

Sir Maxlugar of Custardshire.
06-12-02 02:56 PM
mattb I hope he gets the lips back in time for the tour.
06-12-02 03:05 PM
Boomhauer Good for her.
06-12-02 03:17 PM
moy

JAGGER'S GIRL GROWS UP

ELIZABETH JAGGER is bound to have won her money-loving father's approval at last, after securing a �150,000 deal to become the new face of Lanc�me. The 18-year-old catwalker, whose mother Jerry Hall is one of the most photographed women in the world, joins the supermodel army of Lanc�me reps, including Hollywood actress Uma Thurman, In�s Sastre and Mathieu Kassovitz, by posing for the high brow cosmetics company. And hopefully father Mick will agree that she is made for the job. The 59-year-old rocker, who is this week proving an unpopular choice for a knighthood in the Queen's Birthday Honours with 68 per cent of the country claiming he doesn't deserve a title on the Evening Standard website, openly disapproved of his third daughter's choice of career when she started modelling at the age of 14. Four years on, Lanc�me are certain they have the right frontwoman for their latest lipstick line. "Born into the lineage of legendary Mick Jagger and supermodel Jerry Hall, 18-year-old Lizzy Jagger is no stranger to the world of stardom," announces a company statement. "This statuesque stunner, with daddy's famous lips, loves to have them lacquered in Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss." (June 12 2002, AM)
06-12-02 03:50 PM
nankerphelge Y'all be happy to know that yours truly, nankerphelge, lawyer to the stars, actually represented Lancome in a lawsuit a few years back.

Had Lizzy J been there, I would have smothered her lucious lips with my own special brand of lipgloss. Ah, but timing is everything and your poor nanky is left with gallons of unapplied product...
06-12-02 03:53 PM
mattb Sounds like she was underage then.
06-12-02 08:31 PM
gypsy Yeah, that's gross, Chester, ummm, I mean Nanky...
Hey! Now Lizzy is ALMOST as rich as Josh/jb!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road