ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Get Creative (NSC) Return to archive
15th June 2007 11:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels BRITNEY ASKS FANS TO NAME ALBUM

Britney Spears has invited fans to help her decide on the name for her first studio album since 2003.

In a message posted on the singer's official website, Britney suggests a few ideas for the album under the headline "you'll never see it my way because you're not me".

Among the choices are "Omg [oh my God] is Like Linsday Lohan Like Okay Like", "What If the Joke Is On You" and "Down Boy".

"Integrity" and "Dignity" make up the remainder of the titles suggestions, with the final two possibly referencing the star's attitude to the tumultuous year she has had.

The 25-year-old hit the headlines earlier this year when she checked into a rehab facility after describing her state as being "rock bottom".

She then chose to have a rather shocking haircut before heading back into dance rehearsals and making a short stage comeback in LA.

Britney split with her husband Kevin Federline in November 2006 and then caught the attention of the press while partying with the likes of Paris Hilton.

Her last album, In the Zone, included the smash hit single Toxic and the track Me Against the Music, featuring Madonna.

Only members of the Official Britney Spears fan club can vote on the new album title.

15/06/2007 15:40:35

15th June 2007 11:41 AM
Jumacfly Toxic was a great song IMHO
check covers from Nickel Creek or Marc Ronson!!!
15th June 2007 04:47 PM
gimmekeef Heres a few to ponder:

Wide Open
Shaved Head
Trailer Park Jukebox
Read My Lips
Git Skanky Wit It
Blonde Roots
Least I'm Not In Jail
Titneys Greatest Hits
15th June 2007 05:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot How about..

Caution: Freshly Waxed Dance Floor

or

The Curtains Match The Drapes

or

Now You See It, Now You See It

or

Crotch Rocket

or just simply...

Vag
15th June 2007 05:36 PM
Saint Sway she should call it "Songs To See Me Lip Sync To"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)