ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RollingStones/3D - Teafoe's Exhibit in London Return to archive
14th June 2007 10:39 AM
3DTeafoe Just Announced!

14th June 2007 10:40 AM
3DTeafoe

In honor of the Rolling Stones concerts in London, a collection of my 3D photos will be on display in the Old Town Hall on the Kings Road in Chelsea.
The royal borough of Chelsea and the Kings Road are steeped in rock and roll history, and I can't think of a better place to show my work.
I will be in attendance in the gallery, from 3 - 5 pm on August 22 and 24.
I hope to see you there!
14th June 2007 11:13 AM
Saint Sway looks fascinating!!!

will this show be travelling state side?
14th June 2007 11:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
3DTeafoe wrote:

In honor of the Rolling Stones concerts in London, a collection of my 3D photos will be on display in the Old Town Hall on the Kings Road in Chelsea.
The royal borough of Chelsea and the Kings Road are steeped in rock and roll history, and I can't think of a better place to show my work.
I will be in attendance in the gallery, from 3 - 5 pm on August 22 and 24.
I hope to see you there!

I have a piece of Daniel's art hanging in my study, his work is top notch!
14th June 2007 11:47 AM
Saint Sway has anyone here seen the Gerard Mankowitz hallographic prints of the Stones? They're unbelievable!!
14th June 2007 12:42 PM
GotToRollMe GodDAMNit! The Stones, then Prince, and now THIS?! I KNEW I shoulda gone to the London shows.

Anyone who's going to be in London that week should definitely check out Daniel's work. Brilliant stuff!

Good on ya, Daniel!

15th June 2007 11:05 AM
Saint Sway I still wear my Rolling Stones/Fox/7Eleven 3-D glasses at parties and casual business lunches
15th June 2007 06:53 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I still wear my Rolling Stones/Fox/7Eleven 3-D glasses at parties and casual business lunches

A really fine pair of shades means everything!
15th June 2007 07:08 PM
3DTeafoe One doesn't need the 3D glasses to view lenticular images, which is nice.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)