ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WTF? (No Rolling Stones Content) Return to archive
14th June 2007 12:02 AM
sirmoonie WTF? I say WTF?

May I have some mo' yo' muhfucking liquor massa?

WTF?

Shades of Van Halen's shades of Pretty Woman. Shades of thereof.

QTF?

Anyway, my god, I love this song - hell, its The Rolling Stones!

14th June 2007 12:09 AM
Altamont Child of the moon would be somewhere on my list of 20 best Stones songs ever.

Good stuff!
14th June 2007 12:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Child of the moon would be somewhere on my list of 20 best Stones songs ever.

Good stuff!

Fuck yeah, negroe. The fucking Stones pre-glory were smoking the inside scene (see, e.g., Get off My Cloud, She's a Rainbow, etc.).

But I wasn't like a modern day white Christopher Columbus on this vid was I? I swear to Jesus Fucking Jerry Falwell Christ Above that I have never seen this befo'. Stumbled o' Pon.

Damn! I say Damn! Smoking! Rhymes with tokin'. I'm going to watch it again.
14th June 2007 12:52 AM
Altamont Another old one..

14th June 2007 06:58 AM
RSS
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
WTF? I say WTF?

May I have some mo' yo' muhfucking liquor massa?

WTF?

Shades of Van Halen's shades of Pretty Woman. Shades of thereof.

QTF?

Anyway, my god, I love this song - hell, its The Rolling Stones!

Wait a minute buddy:

How could this not have the Rolling stones content?

What are you smoking there in your restroom?!?
14th June 2007 07:08 AM
pdog lines of elmer glue will clog the brain and make everything feel new.
14th June 2007 11:49 AM
sirmoonie I don't care. Its still the best damn video I ever did see!
14th June 2007 12:31 PM
Starbuck i don't have youtube at work, so i can't watch this video. however, i can bet it cant....it CAN'T...be more exciting than a good rick springfield video.
14th June 2007 12:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i don't have youtube at work, so i can't watch this video. however, i can bet it cant....it CAN'T...be more exciting than a good rick springfield video.

You and Ian Billen getting a job in the same week. Very disturbing.

Dude, its the Child of the Moon vid. I have never seen it before. Check out the similarities to Van Halen's Pretty Woman. Also very disturbing.
14th June 2007 12:54 PM
GotToRollMe Never seen that one before. Keith was up a tree even back then. Nice find, moonie!
15th June 2007 03:44 PM
Ronnie Richards Excellent video & song!

Child of the Moon is the shit, while Van Halen is just shit.
15th June 2007 04:44 PM
Lord (Hetero) Man I love that tune myself. Love that instrumental in the middle break. Musically I mean..
Vid: Jagger still looks cocky for real. And it's the time when they still showed Bill Wyman as much as anyone else. That's what I loved about early Stones. You come in as a newcomer and you don't even know which way to look first: they all looked so cool and dangerous. I do recall that early on, when I was little and didn't know who was who Bill Wyamn always was the darkest and meanest of all.
15th June 2007 06:51 PM
jend that is amazing
why are they having an staring out contest in the middle of a road?
eta - sounds like the Beatles rain too
[Edited by jend]
15th June 2007 07:33 PM
sirmoonie Its is amazing - very amazing.

Check out the shot of Mick, Keith and Charlie standing guard even back then - what are they 20 years old? The Stones that mattered.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)