ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: secret Macca show tomorrow night in NYC Return to archive
12th June 2007 05:07 PM
Saint Sway but I hate McCartney so much that I'm not even gonna post the info
12th June 2007 05:28 PM
fireontheplatter i thought bruce would bust out 57 channels at times square or something

everybody say ow
12th June 2007 11:29 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
but I hate McCartney so much that I'm not even gonna post the info

Sway, "The Dave" might be interested in obsessively trying to get in, like y'all did for Stones @ Beacon. If you know something, give him a ring.
12th June 2007 11:49 PM
glencar I shall have to pass...gas...
13th June 2007 12:14 AM
mrhipfl I hate Saint Sway so much that I AM gonna post the info!

New York “Secret Gig” is June 12th or 13th
McCartney’s New York “Secret Gig” is June 12th or 13th. 300 people will be invited via radio station contests. No tickets will be onsale for the event. Radio stations from around the world are participating and are flying winners to New York for the concert. All tickets have been issued.

There might be a limited number of tickets available the day of the show. Check this site for details…

The venue is reportedly (unconfirmed) the B.B. King Blues Bar and Grill and the concert, which will be limited to songs from the new album, will be presented in an intimate concert setting. Songs in the setlist include: “Dance Tonight,” “Only Mama Knows,” “House of Wax” and “That Was Me.”
13th June 2007 12:36 AM
Nellcote Angela Lansbury live!
13th June 2007 02:19 AM
UGot2Rollme only be worth the free admission if he sings Heather hate songs
13th June 2007 10:42 AM
Saint Sway mrhipl info is unfortunately a tad off

the show is tonite and its not at BBs and they're giving out wristbands at 12:30 today at the venue it is at

Lethargy,
I sent "The Dave" all the vital info
13th June 2007 10:44 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
but I hate McCartney so much that I'm not even gonna post the info

agreeing with you makes me want to be force fed until vomiting (see: Ducks used to make Foie Gras), but you make a valid point.
13th June 2007 12:07 PM
Saint Sway because I am a loving Pisces, committed to helping others, I will throw y'all this last second bone:

Limited number of free wristbands available at 12.30pm at the Highline Ballroom box office only. First come, first served.

Have at it.
13th June 2007 02:28 PM
MrPleasant I've had a chance to see him in concert, but I've passed. I don't want to hear Hey Jude again for, at least, twenty years.
13th June 2007 03:43 PM
Joey " I don't want to hear Hey Jude again for, at least, twenty years. "

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Jacky Carson !

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)