ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Midnight Ramber by Stereoblasters Return to archive
12th June 2007 03:31 PM
Freejack
It's good to see young bands carring on the tradition of the Stones and rock n roll.

Midnight Rambling At Great American Music Hall

Add to My Profile | More Videos
12th June 2007 03:47 PM
Saint Sway whats with the dork hoedown they're having onstage??

I will never attend one of their shows just based on that. Who wants to go see a band play and have to watch a bunch dorky ghey frat kids hoppin around doin the white boy dance??
12th June 2007 03:50 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
whats with the dork hoedown they're having onstage??

I will never attend one of their shows just based on that. Who wants to go see a band play and have to watch a bunch dorky ghey frat kids hoppin around doin the white boy dance??

Those guys need to look into the Hot Chick Fans for Hire service that the Stones subscribe to ...
12th June 2007 04:31 PM
Saint Sway its a shame that pdog already used "Gay Bomb" in a thread title
12th June 2007 06:46 PM
Freejack
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
whats with the dork hoedown they're having onstage??

Ha ha. don't hold the Hoe down against them. Here's another clip of them performing an original song "Bloods Bleed red" dorky frat boy free.

The second half of the clip is a song by my favorite new rock/blues band calledRIDE THE BLINDS from San Francisco
12th June 2007 07:23 PM
fireontheplatter i thought it was a great version and video...looks like a fun time on a friday or saturday night.

i must admit i played [maybe not] the dork who jumped on stage one time...it was during the 1st imax presentation of a steel wheels show i think it was ...and at the end of the show i couldn't take it anymore and i jumped up on the theater stage and had at it....
i mean it was a huge freaking screen and great loud sound and either bs or jjf was blasting and i was like fuck it..i'm going for it...soon enough there were 5-9 of us up the dancing a jig.

true story...wonderful time.

god when was that?
13th June 2007 01:15 PM
Freejack
Nothing wrong with making a jack ass out of ourselves every once in a while. It cleanses the soul. ( as long as no one films it)

FYI-Both The Stereoblasters and Ride The Blinds are playing at the 40th anniversary of Monterey Pop festival. My friend is putting the festival together at the exact location as the original event. I'm helping out by making a behind the scenes documentary of the event.
www.summer67.com

Moby Grape, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Jefferson Starship, and possibly Santana are headlining.

should be a good time.
13th June 2007 01:18 PM
Saint Sway its like a cool band starting playing and all of a sudden it turned into a Voodoo Pugs party. Frighteningly ghey.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)