ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The engagement photos!! Return to archive
12th June 2007 12:15 PM
FotiniD For those of you who actually liked the Rolling Stone photos of Johnny Depp and Keith, you can see all of them here in high resolution:

http://johnny-depp.org/photoshootings/2007.php?05-rolston

12th June 2007 12:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >The engagement photos!!<

Oh. Keith and Johnny. When I clicked on it I thought it might be about Mick & L'Wren.
12th June 2007 12:22 PM
jostorm God! You expect Johnny to put his tongue into Keith's ear any second or something, it's a bit embarassing to look at....
12th June 2007 12:29 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks, Fotini! You know what a photo junkie I am.
12th June 2007 11:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot >God! You expect Johnny to put his tongue into Keith's ear any second or something, it's a bit embarassing to look at.... <

HA!

See, I'm not the only one who thinks those pics are gay...
13th June 2007 04:05 AM
tumbled Ick..
13th June 2007 06:02 AM
FotiniD Lol, men are so touchy

I still don't see the gayness of it all - yeah, yeah, despite how engagement photos look in the States, blah, blah. I love the pics.
13th June 2007 12:13 PM
JaggerLips Lovely pictures, love them both. Fantastic that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean!!!!
13th June 2007 12:17 PM
Saint Sway the second to last one should of been the cover pic
14th June 2007 06:59 PM
Quiquestone Great, many thanks!
14th June 2007 07:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Lol, men are so touchy<

Yeah, except Jostorm is all woman.
14th June 2007 08:16 PM
fireontheplatter i bought this copy of rolling stone mag
the pics...i mean what do you expect..they're promoting a movie worth a lot of money
smile for the camera....i can totally see this spread happening...both guys appreciate each others talents.

a tad on the touchy feely side...yes.

a tad gayish.....
14th June 2007 09:14 PM
glencar I saw the movie finally this afternoon. Much better than I expected (based on negative reviews) & certainly better than #2. I think Keith certainly acquitted himself nicely & I see an Oscar in his future if he keeps up this acting thing.
14th June 2007 11:23 PM
Carol Sigmaringa Great to see them together!
But I have to agree and say that some of those pictures are veeeery gay. If they had put a garden on the back, they could pass the engagement and go direct to the wedding pictures.

Fotini, I loved the topic title!

LOL.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)