ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nice header!! Return to archive
12th June 2007 09:20 AM
LadyJane Ronnie is looking very good these days.
Happy, healthy and NO glitter attire!!!

LJ.
12th June 2007 09:27 AM
gimmekeef I agree 100%..he seems really happy and confident...Actually I think they all look great...even Keith..although he surely is number 4 in the.."How They Lookin" polls
12th June 2007 09:33 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I agree 100%..he seems really happy and confident...Actually I think they all look great...even Keith..although he surely is number 4 in the.."How They Lookin" polls

Keith looks very scary those days IMHO...and this mustache is ugly!
good to be Ronnie in a good shape!
12th June 2007 11:13 AM
moy love it, thank you gypsy
12th June 2007 12:23 PM
mickmask Now THAT'S a jacket Ronald!!!!!!..

mm
12th June 2007 01:56 PM
CousinBruno The jacket is somewhat like the ones used by the Flying Burrito Bros, innit? I suppose Ronnie has seen a few Places of Sin.

12th June 2007 02:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nothin' more Rock n Roll than black leather.

But I'm not into leather and floral embroidery.

Sorry, but that is a chick's jacket.

So what does that say about Mick & Keef's wardrobe when Ronnie wears a chick's jacket and is "best dressed"?!?
12th June 2007 02:41 PM
Saint Sway its not a chick jacket

its R&R. In a Parsons meets Ness sorta way. And Woody pulls it off just fine.

the only thing that I find disturbing is that its the 188,753,471st photo from this tour of Woody not playing
12th June 2007 02:43 PM
pdog Ronnie still dresses like it is 1974, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

Shiney happy rockstars....
12th June 2007 03:00 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:
Ronnie still dresses like it is 1974, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

Shiney happy rockstars....

And why not 1974?....that was his peak....Solo album...Faces top of game...and he was being courted by Keith that lead in 75 to his first gigs as hired gun.....
12th June 2007 03:16 PM
Martha Ronnie looks absolutely fabulous!

He has made it to adulthood!

And not a moment too soon. ;-)

Martha
12th June 2007 07:58 PM
fireontheplatter great photo of woody

even if it is a chicks jacket and, i'm a guy...hell i'd sport that jacket most anytime.
12th June 2007 08:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Don't get me wrong...it's a fine jacket. Probably very very expensive. The embroidery is really well done.

But it is a chick jacket. I don't care if it's Burritos meets Social D or not...it still looks like a chick jacket. Floral embroidery is not rock n roll...it's Bakersfield country. Two different things IMO.

But that is 10 times better than the Vegas Lounge Lizard crap that Mick n Keith seem enamored with.
12th June 2007 08:33 PM
fireontheplatter i can totally see you in that jacket crusing around in your hot rod on a lazy sunday afternoon doing the groceries with the wife.
12th June 2007 08:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot I have a punk rock jacket. My wife would look good in Ronnie's chick jacket though...

Here's me n my hot rod...the day I brought it home. I am wearing my punk rock jacket, and a Johnny Cash beanie hat.

SS & his SS don't do florals.

12th June 2007 08:53 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I have a punk rock jacket. My wife would look good in Ronnie's chick jacket though...

Here's me n my hot rod...the day I brought it home. I am wearing my punk rock jacket, and a Johnny Cash beanie hat.

i know a talanted artist who could do you a sweet floral painting on the hood of your rod...if you're remotly interested.

everybody say owwwwwww
12th June 2007 09:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sure. He can paint flowers on the hood of my car.

But it will be the last thing he ever does on this earth. Let's put it this way...he'll go to sleep with a lot more holes in his body than he woke up with.
13th June 2007 12:06 PM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I have a punk rock jacket. My wife would look good in Ronnie's chick jacket though...

I am having a FLASHBACK to my youth! Dear gawd where'd you get that pretty Nova SS?

I wanna go cruisin'!!!! I could wear Ronnie's jacket and sit in the passenger side. Oh yeah!

The 70's ride again!

xxxxoooo,
MM
13th June 2007 05:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Stand by Martha...My pretty Nova is becoming prettier.

She is at the plastic surgeons office right now getting some cosmetic surgery done.

Then she's going to the health spa for a detox and re-energizing.

After that is complete, she goes to the salon for a make over.

Then it's off to Prada for some new shoes.

When she comes home, she'll make Eva Longoria look like the "Where's The Beef" lady.

I would be more than happy to give you a ride. But you know the old saying....Gas, Grass, or Ass, Nobody rides for free. And you KNOW which one I want...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)