ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Selling some memorabilia Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th June 2007 02:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hmmmm....

I'm gonna do some trap shooting this weekend. Those bobbleheads would make fun targets.

I'll bet they look really cool when ya get a direct hit.

How about $1.00 a doll and you pay for shipping. In return I will promise to film the bobbleheads getting blown to bits. I will upload the film to YouTube, and we can all watch those fucking nasty things explode in a hail of gunfire!

Best offer you've had so far!
12th June 2007 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Im deadly serious

When I saw the boys in Paris in 2003 I bought the Mick doll thinking it would be easy to collect the others from the uk over time. I was very wrong.

I only ever saw any of the dolls once in the Virgin Meagstore in Picadilly. It was the Mick doll, the same as mine and it was £99.99

I bought my complete set on ebay a while after that.
I had to buy another set with Jagger in it, so I gave my spare Jagger dol to a mate.

I bought a set on Ebay for about $45 USD a few years back. The are an interesting collectible.
13th June 2007 05:03 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I bought a set on Ebay for about $45 USD a few years back. The are an interesting collectible.

I paid about that much for my set, but the shipping bumped that price up a bit!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)