ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ian McLagan The Ju Ju Tour '07 - Updated! Return to archive
9th June 2007 04:14 AM
Rags Catch the Bump live experience this summer!

Ian McLagan & the Bump Band
The Ju Ju Tour '07

*UPDATE: Raleigh date change! See below...

Wednesday, June 27 (7:30pm)
KGSR's Blues on the Green
Zilker Park, Austin, TX
An evening with Ian McLagan & the Bump Band. FREE concert at Zilker Park.

Friday, June 29 (6pm)
CitiFest's Rally By The River 2007
Promenade Park, Toledo, OH
Plus, ? & The Mysterians.
Rally by the River offers a great place to mingle, listen to cool music and enjoy the best view in Toledo – the downtown Riverfront. Contact the CitiFest Ticketline to purchase advance tickets at 419-249-4090.

Sunday, July 1 (8pm)
Beachland Ballroom
15711 Waterloo Road
Cleveland, OH
Plus, Living Stereo.
Purchase tickets online at ticketweb.com.

Tuesday, July 3
26th Annual FitzGerald's American Music Festival
6615 Roosevelt Road
Berwyn, IL
$25 admission (no advance tickets). $5 Early Bird discount for the first hour. $5 for kids 12 and under. Doors open at 4:30pm. C'mon down!

Thursday, July 5 (9pm)
North Star Bar
2639 Poplar Street
Philadelphia, PA
Come celebrate 4th of July weekend with the Bump Band in the City of Brotherly Love! Bring the most friends out to the gig and win a special prize from Mac. Send a message to Lynney/aka Rags (Bump Sec) for more details. Purchase tickets online at ticketweb.com.

Friday, July 6 (8pm)
B.B. King Blues Club
237 West 42nd Street (located in the heart of Times Square)
New York, NY
A limited amount of VIP tickets are available exclusively to American Express Gold card buyers. VIP includes reserved seating in the front row and an after-show "meet and greet" with Mac & the Bump Band! Order tickets online at www.bbkingblues.com or in-person at the B.B. King Blues box office (hours: 10:30am - Midnight). Phone orders are available though Ticketmaster at 212-307-7171.

*Saturday, July 7 (9:30pm) - Lynney's millennium birthday (07/07/07).
Hideaway BBQ
2210 Capital Boulevard
Raleigh, NC
Purchase tickets online at etix.com.
(*Please note new date and time)

Monday, July 9 (8pm)
Jammin' Java
231 Maple Avenue E.
Vienna, VA (Washington D.C. area)
Jammin' Java was voted one of the best places to hear live music in the Washington, DC area in the 2005 and 2006 Washington Post Best Bets Reader's Poll. Purchase tickets online at ttp://www.prestocart.com/cgi-bin/order.pl?ref=jamminjava&fm=1

Wednesday, July 11 (9pm)
Mercy Lounge
One Cannery Row
Nashville, TN
Purchase tickets online at ticketweb.com

Thursday, July 12 (10pm)
Five Spot
1123 Euclid Avenue
Atlanta, GA
Variety Playhouse presents Ian McLagan & the Bump Band
With special guests The Lizardmen & The Back Yardbirds.
Purchase tickets through ticketmaster.com and the Variety Playhouse Ticket Club

Friday, July 13 (10pm)
Maxine's
700 Central Avenue
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Advance tickets available at Maxine's (hours: Monday-Saturday, 4pm-2am).

Friday, July 27 (8pm)
Granada Theater
3524 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX
Purchase tickets online at granadatheater.com and CD World locations.

Visit the Bump gigs page for tour updates and ticket info: http://www.ianmclagan.com/gigs
11th June 2007 11:00 AM
Saint Sway any confirmation yet that the Leroy Justice band will be opening for Mac @ BB Kings?
11th June 2007 11:51 AM
glencar LOL Anytime I wanna see this guy, he tours when I'm out of town. July 6th would be perfect otherwise & BB King's would be a great venue to see him at.
11th June 2007 03:05 PM
Rags
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
any confirmation yet that the Leroy Justice band will be opening for Mac @ BB Kings?

I haven't received any word on opening bands, but you could try checking in with the club.
11th June 2007 03:18 PM
Saint Sway just checkin... I went out with a friend of mine from Leroy Justice on Thursday night and he mentioned they had been contacted that day about opening the gig. I hope they get it.

regardless, I'm there either way!
12th June 2007 09:31 AM
Rags
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
just checkin... I went out with a friend of mine from Leroy Justice on Thursday night and he mentioned they had been contacted that day about opening the gig. I hope they get it.

regardless, I'm there either way!

Cool! I just sent you a pm.
12th June 2007 11:16 AM
gustavobala shit, i believe he will never arrive to play in brazil....

12th June 2007 11:42 AM
charlotte Sunday, July 1 (8pm)
Beachland Ballroom
15711 Waterloo Road
Cleveland, OH
Plus, Living Stereo.
Purchase tickets online at ticketweb.com.

Of all things, I will be in the Cleveland area July1 -6...just went on line and bought 4 tickets(12.50 each)....

thanks
12th June 2007 11:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot Damn it all to hell...

I'm not gonna be able to make the North Star gig. I gotta work. There's a big river festival with fireworks in town this year, and I got tabbed to work communications at the command post.

I tried to get out of it, but it ain't gonna happen.

Why...why do I have to be so fucking good at my job?!?
12th June 2007 11:48 PM
glencar It's a curse, ain't it?
13th June 2007 06:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Damn skippy it is...

I should show up loaded, then I'll get fired, and still have time to make the show!
13th June 2007 06:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I should show up loaded, then I'll get fired, and still have time to make the show!

I luv ya SS! You're always thinking 2 steps ahead of da man!
14th June 2007 10:13 AM
Rags The Bumps will also be playing in Philly on July 6th for WXPN's "Free at Noon" concert series at the World Cafe Live. This will be broadcast live on the air and online. Hope you can catch it. More details on that later this month: http://www.xpn.org

Plus, there's always B.B. King Blues Club on July 6, but I know that would be quite a haul for you. Oh, we also added Vienna, VA in the D.C. area on 7/9.

Hope you can make it out for one of the gigs somehow.

Lynne
14th June 2007 11:29 AM
Rags
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Of all things, I will be in the Cleveland area July1 -6...just went on line and bought 4 tickets(12.50 each)....
thanks

Just spotted this. Great timing! See you there...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)