ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Charlie's good today
© 1971 London Features International
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Montreal Confirmed-Presale Today Return to archive
June 14th, 2005 08:13 AM
gimmekeef Montreal arena show Jan 10th at Bell Centre...Presale today at 10 am east..
June 14th, 2005 09:16 AM
M.O.W.A.T. If i used my rs.com code for 2 tickets for one venue, can I still use the same code for 2 more at another one? (as long as I don't go over the maximum number allowed to be purchased?)
June 14th, 2005 09:53 AM
gimmekeef Mowat...some differing experiences here.I was able to get 2 in Atlanta..then 2 great seats 2nd row Toronto with one pre May 9th code.Others have only been able to use the code for one show...Worth a try..unless you're holding out for a club show...Good Luck!
June 14th, 2005 10:53 AM
Maxlugar Wow I never heard that. I thought you could use it once.

I've been holding it back.
June 14th, 2005 11:06 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Wow I never heard that.

I've been holding it back.

Macky .................................

Never ........ I mean , NEVER ....say , " Holding it Back " to the Joey .

************* IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION **********
June 14th, 2005 11:12 AM
gimmekeef Max...I think Voodoopug was only able to use it once.I think I may have just been lucky..be careful if you're targeting a later show..Good Luck
June 14th, 2005 11:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Max...I think Voodoopug was only able to use it once.I think I may have just been lucky..be careful if you're targeting a later show..Good Luck

correct, i bought two tickets to the opener in fenway (fifth row center), tried a few weeks later at a different presale and it did not let me re-use the password. Those who have had luck with it have used the password multiple times in a row. I advise against this as the rs.com staff has the right to revoke those tickets, not worth it in my opinion.
June 14th, 2005 11:44 AM
luxury1 I used my premay 9 passcode for this show--they did offer 99 dollar 2nd row seats. I had to bite on that.
June 14th, 2005 11:49 AM
FPM C10 The way they did it the last tour was that you could only use it for one show. They worded it so you thought you could get six tickets total, to perhaps six different shows, which wouldn't be quite as much of a rip-off. But it actually means up to six tickets to any ONE show.

I'm not joining until they announce the Beacon show, and only if those tickets are $50 like the press release promised.

This fan club thing is just total bullshit. If I didn't love the Stones so much I would hate them!
June 14th, 2005 11:50 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I used my premay 9 passcode for this show--they did offer 99 dollar 2nd row seats. I had to bite on that.

SERIOUSLY??? 2nd row for $99.00 canadian???

Congrats Lux!!!

LJ.
June 14th, 2005 11:55 AM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:
I'm not joining until they announce the Beacon show, and only if those tickets are $50 like the press release promised.

Wasn't Roseland $19?

June 14th, 2005 12:10 PM
gimmekeef I was lucky too in Toronto..2 tix second row Keithside for $99 CDN each.It was 2nd time using pre May 9th code.Tried that code since ..but I've used it for 4 tix ...and now it says "no longer valid" But it was ok for me.But others have sure been screwed over..
June 14th, 2005 12:17 PM
Lazy Bones Not bad at all to score $99 seats CDN - about $78 US...
June 14th, 2005 12:37 PM
Mr Jimmy I used up my pre May 9th code (4 tickets) for Toronto and got front row A3 for $99 CDN and 4th row A4 for $99 CDN. No more luck trying to use my passcode for other shows.

[Edited by Mr Jimmy]
June 14th, 2005 12:43 PM
Nellcote I passed on Montreal, as I used my pre 05/09 code for Fenway openah, got 4 fifth row.
Besides, my French is lousy.
All this ticket talk made me hungry, so I went and got lunch.
I got Subway $2.99 ft. long turkey & ham, lettuce, onions, oregano. It was a 5 out of ten, bread was lousy.
Saving 1/2 for tomorrow as I have to drop some weight.
I think I'll go to Neverland to see if Michael is hiring..
Now back to your regular programming...
June 14th, 2005 01:37 PM
egon nelly,

it's time you get yourself a fancy avater.

here's my gift to you:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/Egonvdv/Photo012.jpg
June 14th, 2005 06:42 PM
luxury1 Who remembers the hotel the Stones stayed in on the Licks tour in MOntreal--I need to be there in case Mick calls.......
June 14th, 2005 07:15 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Who remembers the hotel the Stones stayed in on the Licks tour in MOntreal--I need to be there in case Mick calls.......

The St. James hotel:

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)