ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Charlie's good today
© 1971 London Features International
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger won't pay Return to archive
June 12th, 2005 11:21 AM
moy Jagger won't pay
From correspondents in London
June 12, 2005
MICK Jagger and Jerry Hall are at war over his reluctance to pay for the upkeep of their one-time marital home.

Six years after their split, the sprawling south-west London townhouse which she was awarded in the settlement and where she lives with their four children, is in a state of disrepair.
Miss Hall thinks Sir Mick, worth a reputed $600 million, should pay for the maintenance. He feels she should take responsibility.

Sir Mick is spending a fortune converting the house next door from flats into a luxury home where he can stay with his new girlfriend, model L'Wren Scott.

Advertisement:
In the meantime his London home is a $10,000-a-night penthouse apartment at luxury Claridge's.

June 12th, 2005 12:23 PM
Monkey Woman Oh, well. Umpteenth episode in the Jagger-Hall Richmond House Soap Opera...
June 12th, 2005 01:50 PM
gorda $600 million dollars!!!

Damn!

Micky is rich!

Now, I know that I will never, ever get to be with my Micky . . . I'm so sad!

P.S. Jerry has some nerve! She KICKED him out of his own home and now she wants him to fix it up for her so she can have her "Kept" man move in!
June 12th, 2005 03:16 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Oh, well. Umpteenth episode in the Jagger-Hall Richmond House Soap Opera...

HAHAHAHAH Now this is reality tv I'd love to watch!
Make a great house related show now wouldn't it?

Anybody would think Jerry is living on peanuts, I tell you any woman would love to have the money she gets for basically nothing, going to parties and spending time with her kids. She is getting paid for Kept isn't she?
LOL That woman makes me laugh! Jerry go down to B&Q and get some paint and do it yourself!

Mick doing up the house next door, that's got to be weird but hey if it works for Rod Stewart who has all his exes living close to him then so be it.

Mick's worth 600 million, I guess that will go to a billion before long what with the new album and the new world tour.
June 12th, 2005 04:22 PM
texile reminds me of jerry hall's snide comment about bianca in the andy warhol diaries........
"she's just after mick's money.."
lol...........
June 12th, 2005 08:33 PM
IanBillen
*Was there a written contract/agreement, or clause in the seperation documentation that required Mick to pay for on going upkeep and/or repairs of the house after it was awarded to Jerry in the seperation?

If not then she is surely SOL. If there was no stipulation or statements reguarding such I certainly would not pay for anything concerning the house this far down the road after the seperation if I were Mick either. Why would he? What the fuck?

Ian
June 12th, 2005 10:24 PM
Soldatti $600 million?
Mick only declared $300 million the last year.
June 13th, 2005 04:12 AM
IanBillen [quote]Soldatti wrote:
$600 million?
Mick only declared $300 million the last year.

Well you know I have seen everything from 180 million to 600 million listed in many papers and on-line articles for Micks total worth in the past 4 years or so.

One thing is for sure Soldatti, we know the guy sure ain't hurtin.

Ian
June 13th, 2005 09:12 AM
gimmekeef $600 Million?...Guess they are counting in the "On Stage" tour money already!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)