ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Charlie's good today
© 1971 London Features International
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can you send me a good download of "ONNYA"....From Ian Return to archive
June 11th, 2005 09:50 PM
IanBillen
Hi,
I cannot find my download of "Oh-No Not You Again". Can you please post it or send it to [email protected].

Much appreciated. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Ian
June 12th, 2005 07:36 AM
wgwalsh Mr. Ian:

Keep your email box empty, so that the file does not get returned to sender. Maybe even increase the size of your box.
June 12th, 2005 08:11 AM
Jumacfly Ian

check your mail!

cheers
JU
June 12th, 2005 05:25 PM
IanBillen [quote]Jumacfly wrote:
Ian

check your mail!

cheers
JU

Thankyou very much Sir.

Ian
June 13th, 2005 02:24 AM
IanBillen
-Much Thanks to wgwalsh and Mr.JumacFly for covering me-

AN UN-BIAS OPINION
Well My friend has always been known as a person with a pretty non-bias, yet accurate opinion. He is pretty much the person everyone looks to in order to make a good judment call around here from Movies to music. He likes the Stones but is no real Stones maniac.

He was over this weekend and wanted to hear the new Stones tune.

I played it for him. He really liked it and said the vibe seems to be like Dirty Work but the music sounds Some Girlsish. He said it sounded raw and rockin. He also went on to say that the reason it has a Dirty Work vibe is because it is a very hot, summerish sound and it seems as if this album is going to be played loud and in the heat of things. He also noted that the song seems to stick in your head and it makes you sing it to yourself after you hear it.

Just thought I would give you an un-bias opinion on what maybe the average Joe would think of the new tune. Basically it is everything we said so at-least now we all know we are not crazy or totally bias towards the Stones.

Thanks and Cheers,
Ian
June 13th, 2005 02:28 AM
Jumacfly You re welcome Ian!
hope it works!!
cheers

Ju
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)