ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Charlie's good today
© 1971 London Features International
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Presale tickets? Return to archive
June 10th, 2005 04:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot I got a venue invite for the Philly 2 presale. I get on at the prescribed time...and all that was available were the $450.00 seats. None of the $60.00 or $99.00 tickets were available.

Needless to say...I'm not buying a $450.00 ticket to see a concert.

Do they only make the most expensive seats available for presales or something? I would have bought a $60 or $99 seat. I'm not paying more than that.
June 10th, 2005 04:59 PM
blackandblue you're a wise man
June 12th, 2005 01:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot So anyone know how they are controlling the seat inventory?

I'd like to know if presales are a waste of my time or not...
June 12th, 2005 05:19 PM
voodoopug I think it is a bunch of luck. I used my legacy password and was able to get fifth row center for the opener. other presales have not been as good, but did get some of the best $160 tickets for the chicago show. Very much hit or miss. worth checking out the presale to see what is available, but many of the same seats were there during the regular sale.
June 12th, 2005 08:58 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I got a venue invite for the Philly 2 presale. I get on at the prescribed time...and all that was available were the $450.00 seats. None of the $60.00 or $99.00 tickets were available.

I received the same venue e-mail.
It specified that tickets would only be available in the top two price levels.
June 13th, 2005 12:45 AM
Sir Stonesalot Well I'll be...yep, right there it says it.

Guess I should have read that email a little better.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)