ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Charlie's good today
© 1971 London Features International
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Picture of Brian Return to archive
June 9th, 2005 09:25 PM
GhostofBrianJones Many thanks to whomever put Brian Jones as the header this
time. Us die hard Brian Jones fan deeply appreciate the thought.
June 10th, 2005 12:09 AM
Zack Tony Sanchez recounts a time he went into the studio to find Brian lying on the floor with a big red guitar on top of him crying. Could this be that day? He's on the floor, and there's a big red guitar too.

Also, Keith wore identical snakeskin boots during the 69 tour (scene in Gimme Shelter with the hole in the toe).

I can't imagine them buying the same exact same boots separately. Maybe Keith nicked those boots off Brian.
June 10th, 2005 01:26 AM
BrianJonesForever Marianne also had the exact same boots in 69. Strange! Poor Brian, he deserved much better.
June 10th, 2005 03:10 AM
Zack Than what? People nicking his footwear ideas?
June 10th, 2005 08:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
BB Sessions 1968

Olympic Studios, London
© 1968 Terry O'Neil

BTw, a big sorry as right now I'm realizing I didn't give explicit credits to Irina who scanned and sent the picture, however she is credited in the picture name Thanks and sorry again Irina
June 10th, 2005 09:20 AM
motherslilhelper66 that's a nice picture! i'm a huge Brian fan he's my fav.
June 10th, 2005 10:53 AM
GhostofBrianJones Thanks so much to Irina for the beautiful picture and to Voodoo
Chile for posting it. And to all Brian Jones fans who also appreciate the picture. Any info posted about him (that is known
to be true-Please!) is greatly welcomed.
June 10th, 2005 12:57 PM
BrianJonesForever
quote:
Zack wrote:
Than what? People nicking his footwear ideas?

No, for the crying episode Spanish Tony said. Geez, some of you love to jump on someone given the slightest chance
June 10th, 2005 02:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:

No, for the crying episode Spanish Tony said. Geez, some of you love to jump on someone given the slightest chance

You read zak's post wrong. He wasn't jumping on Brian.
June 10th, 2005 02:41 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You read zak's post wrong. He wasn't jumping on Brian.

Hi Sugar !
June 10th, 2005 05:02 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hi Sugar !

Hi Punkin'!
June 15th, 2005 10:59 PM
wgwalsh Not only did KR nick the kicks, he also nicked the licks.

Brian's father recalled BJ playing the BS riffs long before it hit the charts.
June 16th, 2005 12:29 AM
Zack
quote:
BrianJonesForever wrote:

I was only kidding, sweetie. We don't know why Brian was crying, but no doubt it had something to do with those big meanies Mick and Keith. Tony also said at that time they put him in the studio to do an overdub, and laughed the whole time because they hadn't turned on the tape machine. Maybe that was it.

>"They not only nicked the kicks but nicked the licks."

Nice.
June 16th, 2005 01:07 AM
BrianJonesForever

Marianne in the boots about a year after Brian sported them.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)