ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Charlie's good today
© 1971 London Features International
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick invites Joss to open for the Stones Return to archive
June 7th, 2005 05:27 PM
Monkey Woman More opening acts revealed on RS.Com http://www.rollingstones.com/news/tour.php?uid=297

Note the 3 dates with the young, talented and beautiful soul singer Joss Stone, with whom Mick did a duet for the 'Alfie' soundtrack...
June 7th, 2005 06:11 PM
Saint Sway thanks for the heads up!

I'll be sure to avoid those gigs
June 7th, 2005 09:10 PM
Mel Belli Oh, please don't let her become the Sheryl Crow of this tour...
June 7th, 2005 09:31 PM
glencar Beck at Hershey!
June 8th, 2005 08:11 AM
gimmekeef Glencar...its not Jeff Beck ......Its the little guy....I'll see him in Toronto...is he worth going early for?
June 8th, 2005 08:12 AM
J.J.Flash Oh no please..........

The opening acts should be some muttafuckin' raw, mean hambucker guitar players......goddamnit.......

We can't stand anymore fuck-ups please!
June 8th, 2005 11:19 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Oh, please don't let her become the Sheryl Crow of this tour...

Sheryl will be there during the tour too.
June 9th, 2005 01:23 AM
gorda Joss Stone?

NOOOOOOO0000000000ooooooooooo!!!

If Joss Stone opens up the shows in San Francisco, I will be pissed!

PEARL JAM! PEARL JAM! PEARL JAM! WE WANT PEARL JAM! I think most Northern Californians would prefer PEARL JAM!!!

Joss Stone sucks. I can barely stand her Gap commercials!
June 9th, 2005 06:16 AM
Jumping Jack Joss Stone sucks

That's exactly why Mick invited her!

Bet Stray Cat Blues will be back in the setlists.
June 10th, 2005 05:03 PM
blackandblue Only her last name is cool
June 10th, 2005 06:07 PM
Jair WHY NOT ME?

fuck!
June 11th, 2005 06:40 AM
Dutch Michael D. it's just a opening act, why you all making such a big deal about this man... during the opening act i'm drinkin' beer and watching girls... and having fun with friends.... i don't care who the opening act is...
[Edited by Dutch Michael D.]
June 11th, 2005 07:12 AM
Reptile Joss Stone sucks! Especially for a rock concert man, c'mon! It's like having Britney Spears opening for Slipknot!
June 11th, 2005 07:44 AM
Monkey Woman Wow! Why the outcry all of a sudden about Joss opening for the Stones? Granted, she's young, she's pretty, she looks like any two-bit quickly made, quickly forgotten diva... But she's not!! She's a bona fide soul singer, with a real feeling for the music and a voice to make the angels cry with lust. First listen to her voice, listen to her albums. Then come back to complain!
June 11th, 2005 08:29 AM
luxury1 I agree MW--I have two of her CD's and truly enjoy her voice and delivery. Hard to believe she is so young--but what amazing talent and soul!!
I WISHED she was opening at one of the shows I am attending, but alas, not yet....I do have those Black Eyed Peas for a show or two--good lord, talk about no talent..........
June 11th, 2005 09:31 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh well just keep her away from Bill...oh wait he ain't going to be there is he.
June 11th, 2005 12:07 PM
gorda I have the Alfie sound track and if it weren't for Joss Stone's singing it would probably be one of my favorite albums. There are some beautiful songs on that album, but then Joss Stone comes and ruins the whole thing. Her voice is so annoying!

P.S. I would prefer to have Justin Timberlake open up the show! FOR REALS!

June 11th, 2005 12:58 PM
Dutch Michael D. PLEASE no kiddy sweet pop guy this time, i have no bottles left !!! no micky mouse club kids on a stones tour !!!
June 11th, 2005 08:41 PM
gorda
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
PLEASE no kiddy sweet pop guy this time, i have no bottles left !!! no micky mouse club kids on a stones tour !!!

Oh! I had forgotten, but somewhere I read that Justin Timberlake used to be a mouseketeer! (Cristina Aguilera and Britney Spears, too! )
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)