ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Charlie's good today
© 1971 London Features International
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is the clock ticking for Jacko?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 1st, 2005 01:13 PM
Nellcote OK, it is just about upon us.
After many months, the jury gets instructions today
Closing arguments tomorrow
Friday the jury gets the case.
We are talking one of the most influential money making muscians ever known, who has made some of the most idiotic decisions ever known.

What will happen?
Guilty or innocent?
Will he perform Live 8 from jail or in London?

What say you?
June 1st, 2005 01:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels My guess is that he walks.
June 1st, 2005 01:55 PM
time is on my side I think he'll be found guilty- time will be on his hands
June 1st, 2005 02:38 PM
kath he'll walk. they didn't make their case.
June 1st, 2005 02:48 PM
gimmekeef Celebrities in US always seem to get off..while the poor rot in jail...guilty or innocent...I know I'm simplifying but he'll walk...its an easy bet!..But he's essentially finished.How about the 28,000 Arthur Andersen employees lose their jobs..now Supreme Court says wrong conviction...only in America do they do the appeal..after the execution...
June 1st, 2005 03:03 PM
ListenToTheLion To be honest: I don't give a damn. I never really liked him or his music.
June 1st, 2005 04:58 PM
sirmoonie He will (and should) be acquitted, unless some jury member personally hates him and decides to hang the whole thing.

The prosecutors in this case are even more incompetent than in O.J.'s. Those retard hack idiots practically proved Jackson DIDN'T do what they accused him of. Case should never have been tried to begin with.
June 1st, 2005 06:02 PM
kahoosier My two cents ( and my opinion really is not worth much more on this matter) is that MJ may or may not have behaved in a sexually inappropriate manner in the past. He definately is inappropriate in in many other ways.

But I believe that Sneddon and the DA's office has made this case more about his obsession than MJ's. When witnesses tell you that they WERE NOT molested, and then you suggest to the witness, the judge, the jury, that he merely does not remember it because he was asleep...to me it seems Sneddon has become Ahab...on a quest to get the monster that got away.

Whatever MJ has done in the past, the DA has chosen what has to be the worst set of accusers that he possibly could have. Even public opinion polls have reversed from the beginning of the trial. When in the beginning there was overwhelming belief in guilt, the last poll I saw said over 60% of those asked did not believe Sneddon had proven his case. I believe that MJ has gotten away with things in the past, but in this case, this crazy greedy family is just out for the fame and the money.
June 1st, 2005 09:12 PM
Daethgod i reckon he may be going down ... so to speak ...

Don't pity Jackson, says trial judge
From correspondents in Santa Maria
02jun05

THE judge in Michael Jackson's child sex trial today instructed jurors not to be swayed by "pity," or "prejudice" or "public sympathy" when considering the superstar's fate.

Judge Rodney Melville told the panel of eight women and four men that "pity" and other emotional and external considerations should not colour their decision on whether or not to find Jackson guilty.

"You must not be influenced by sentiment, conjecture, prejudice, public sympathy or public feeling," the judge said after summoning jurors back into court after a day and a half of legal wrangling out of their earshot.

Jackson, 46, was also back in court as panellists were handed a 2.5-centimeter thick book of jury instructions, the size of a thin phone directory, that were hammeerd out during arguments between rival lawyers.

Judge Melville told panellists they can only discuss details of the case of the world's most famous defendant between themselves and should not seek counsel from outsiders including spouses, spiritual advisers or therapists.

In addition, the jury must apply the law as it is explained to them by the judge, Judge Melville told them, adding they must accept the law as it is, even if they personally disagree with it.

Judge Melville then individually listed each charge against the faded "King of Pop," who faces 10 counts of fondling a 13-year-old cancer survivor in early 2003, serving him alcohol and conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive.

Under California law, the judge must read the instructions to jurors as well as hand them the book of specific guidelines of how they should come to a decision that could see Jackson jailed for up to 20 years.

June 2nd, 2005 06:39 AM
Jumping Jack He will walk, leave the country, and find a new home where he can blend in, perhaps Sweden if he dies his locks blond.
June 2nd, 2005 03:36 PM
Nellcote Prosecution closing arguments titled "brilliant"
Now, Meserau is on.
He spent 15 minutes trying to get his computer to
operate a powerpoint presentation, delaying his start.
This from a guy who cannot even send email.
All for the jury to see.
Jacko is going to really know the meaning of
"Black & White"...
June 4th, 2005 09:33 AM
chris girard The case against him is a bit weak considering who is making the charges. But I think Jacko is a weirdo, and I have always be suspicous of Jacko's obcession with little boys. If he was playing around with young girls at least he would be a normal pervert.
June 4th, 2005 09:47 AM
corgi37 I think he is guilty as all hell. He has the power and the money (hopefully not much longer) to get out of it. What if the same accusations were levelled at a black school cleaner?

So, the albino fucker will walk. But the fucker will never record again and will certainly never tour again.

He should be strung upside down from a light pole and beaten with sticks with nails in them. I shudder at his image. I shudder at what he did, and come on, he did something. He and his entourage of hangers-on are crafty as sewer rats.

The case against him may not be proved by all reasonable doubt, but "something" has occurred in his little ranch.

Putting the blame on to "money grabbers" is irrelevant. Who cares if the mothers of some one is a petty crook. One question has to be asked. "DID HE MOLEST ANY KIDS?"

Come on, does any one think honestly in their hearts he neve did anything?

I hope the creep dies a long, miserable death.

I hope his face falls off.

I hope a Llama sodomises him.
June 4th, 2005 09:47 AM
corgi37 Oh, and 1 more thing.

Why didnt he give evidence?
June 4th, 2005 09:52 AM
Nellcote After careful review of the closing arguements,
I find it extremely difficult to fathom that a
female majority jury will find Jacko innocent.
The defense did not deliver on it's promises made
during opening arguements.
In addition, in the closing arguements, the defense
attemped to place the burden on the jury, which is
a tactic of weakness.
Jacko fired the wrong attorney with Geragos.
Jacko should enjoy his last weekend of freedom...
[Edited by Nellcote]
June 4th, 2005 10:09 AM
Martha He won't walk. That's my gut feeling. Larry King is interviewing Meserau Monday night.
June 4th, 2005 03:25 PM
Cocaine Eyes I thought Larry King was interviewing Geragos on Monday night. You know, the guy who did the Scott Peterson trial.
June 4th, 2005 03:45 PM
sirmoonie I guess we'll see. I can't imagine a jury convicting when almost every key prosecution witness was shown to have lied at least once. The prosecution's story is too goofy to believe as well. Is it possible to get 12 people to send a guy prison on all that bullshit? Seems incredibly unlikely.
June 4th, 2005 04:22 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I guess we'll see. I can't imagine a jury convicting when almost every key prosecution witness was shown to have lied at least once. The prosecution's story is too goofy to believe as well. Is it possible to get 12 people to send a guy prison on all that bullshit? Seems incredibly unlikely.

Right you are SirMoonie, I think he'll go free as well.
June 6th, 2005 12:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Cocaine Eyes wrote:
I thought Larry King was interviewing Geragos on Monday night. You know, the guy who did the Scott Peterson trial.

He's a Hack. I'd have hired Jerry Spence or Roy Black.
June 6th, 2005 12:52 PM
glencar It'll be a hung jury, which is how Michael loves 'em!
June 6th, 2005 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

What will happen?
Guilty or innocent?
Will he perform Live 8 from jail or in London?

What say you?

Two Words :

Jeffrey Dahmer !!!

Stritz ! ™
June 6th, 2005 04:20 PM
Nellcote Joey, Jacko is "Going Down" and I'm not referring to the Jeff Beck Classic song from those thrilling days of yesteryear..
June 6th, 2005 04:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Joey, Jacko is "Going Down" and I'm not referring to the Jeff Beck Classic song from those thrilling days of yesteryear..

Nellcote ...........

Jacko will NOT last more than a week in Prison .

Now , are you ready for some REALLY important news ?!?!

I have heard from some EXTREMELY reliable sources here in town that Kansas City is trying to steal away Omaha , Nebraska's Rolling Stones' gig .

Word !

" I hear things Ronnie !!! ..... Some Friggin THINGS !!!! "

Jazzy ! ™
June 6th, 2005 04:45 PM
Nellcote I read over at another board that "the barrister" is
worried about ticket sales on the "On Stage" tour.
I think he's consulting with the folks from Nexium about this, as he seems extremly worried about "image".
Soon, he will have the same concern over Billary.
You should consult him about the validity of the show
in Omaha, as he is the Obi Won on such topics..
June 6th, 2005 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Soon, he will have the same concern over Billary.
You should consult him about the validity of the show
in Omaha, as he is the Obi Won on such topics..

Hillary likes Puss Puss !!!!
|
|
|
V

June 6th, 2005 04:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nellcote ...........

Jacko will NOT last more than a week in Prison .

Now , are you ready for some REALLY important news ?!?!

I have heard from some EXTREMELY reliable sources here in town that Kansas City is trying to steal away Omaha , Nebraska's Rolling Stones' gig .

Word !

" I hear things Ronnie !!! ..... Some Friggin THINGS !!!! "

Jazzy ! ™

like him or hate him....i fear he will be found not guilty....and for those who are upset by this.....would you let your son stay at the neverland ranch?? i wouldnt let my son near there!
June 6th, 2005 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

like him or hate him....i fear he will be found not guilty....and for those who are upset by this.....would you let your son stay at the neverland ranch?? i wouldnt let my son near there!

" I'm sorry Sir ..... Our Lil' Fiji has had that EXACT same look on his face ever since we brought him back from The Neverland Ranch last summer "
June 6th, 2005 05:54 PM
voodoopug JOEY................my baby's back....fantastic post...you are a factor!

will everyone be ready?????? It's Coming!!!!!
June 6th, 2005 07:50 PM
Daethgod there are so many charges that Pedo Pan is facing that surely one or two will stick.

I reckon he will be found not guilty on the conspiracy and kidnap charges

but guilty on at least one molestation and one administering alcohol charge.

My tip - 3 years in the big house, where Michael will be enjoying different 'pony rides' to what he is used to.

MJs first phone call from prison : " Tito .... it hurts !"

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)