ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger in Perú, 1982
Archives: Tomás D'Ornellas, Photo by René Pinedo
From Cucho Peñaloza's book "Los Rolling Stones en Perú"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PLEASE Help If You Can ? (Archived today) Return to archive
15th June 2004 01:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As you know, after a board reaches 150 topics, the last 50 are moved to an archive, regardless if some of the last 50 are "sticky", so just in case someone want to see the cover art or even help (never's too late) just go there

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/06-14-2004/187735-1.html
15th June 2004 10:27 AM
jb Thanks Gerardo....I trust you are feeling better from your fender bender. Nonetheless, soft tissue injuries often manifest themselves weeks after the initial impact. If you are having any symtoms such as neck and back pain, headaches, vision problems, joint pain, etc, please contact your family lawyer and have him refer you to a orthopedic doctor for treatment.....after 6-8 months of treatment, you will be given a permanent disability rating which will enable your lawyer to draft a demand letter to the carrier for the defendant requesting monetary damges. (obviously all of my assumptions are based on the laws in the state of Florida and I am not familiar with negligence law in Mexico, so your local atty. would have to advise you if you are entitled to damages).
15th June 2004 10:32 AM
Monkey Woman Funny you mention the lawyer BEFORE the doctor, jb!
15th June 2004 10:50 AM
Joey Thanks Gerardo....I trust you are feeling better from your fender bender. Nonetheless, soft tissue injuries often manifest themselves weeks after the initial impact. If you are having any symtoms such as neck and back pain, headaches, vision problems, joint pain, etc, please contact your family lawyer and have him refer you to a orthopedic doctor for treatment.....after 6-8 months of treatment, you will be given a permanent disability rating which will enable your lawyer to draft a demand letter to the carrier for the defendant requesting monetary damges. (obviously all of my assumptions are based on the laws in the state of Florida and I am not familiar with negligence law in Mexico, so your local atty. would have to advise you if you are entitled to damages).