ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger in Perú, 1982
Archives: Tomás D'Ornellas, Photo by René Pinedo
From Cucho Peñaloza's book "Los Rolling Stones en Perú"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday MarthaMyDear Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th June 2004 06:57 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, YOU GUYS, and I am gonna print-out this thread and keep it in my Stones scrapbook of concert and other excellent memories!!! I'm having a GREAT couple of days so far just kicking back and taking it easy whilst in the middle of working alot and getting ready to move and these posts just make my day and week, ETC.!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, NICE PEOPLE!!!

Anyways...

Well, Gary, a birthday wouldn't BE a great birthday without a dear friend like you... Talk to you later, ok., and ALWAYS all the best to you, MY FRIEND!!!

sirmoonie, I'LL SEE YOU IN ENGLAND ON THE TOUR NEXT YEAR, PAL, SO GET READY FOR THE FUN STONES PARTYING, AND SHIT, AND ROCK ON!!! lol....... ROCK ON, NICE GUY!!!

Nasty Habits, I hope to meet you on the next tour and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You rock, ALSO, and PEACE!!! TAKE CARE!!!

sia, thank you SO MUCH and HAPPY 2000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The same to you, also, and TAKE CARE,. ok.?!?!?! PEACE AND STAY NICE!!!

Steel Wheels and Ten Thousand Motels, THANK YOU SO MUCH, you guys, and keep rocking, ok.?!?!?! Take care and stay cool!!! PEACE!!!

mac-daddy, thank you SO MUCH for posting that pic.!!! lol........... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I had to save it!!! It COMPLETELY rules!!! lol.................... : Hopefully, I'll meet you at some point... I just found an apartment (one I am OVERJOYED with, for once... lol............ Trust me... lol.............. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol......... LAUGHING!!!!!!! lol.. ) and it's in Glendale RIGHT at the border of Glendale and Eagle Rock on E. Broadway Ave. near the intersection of E. Broadway Ave. and Colorado Blvd. and the 2 freeway so I think I'm pretty close to where you are (?!?!?!)... None-the-less, I hope to meet you at some point, and thank you SO MUCH again!!! PEACE!!!

polksalad69 and Mr Jimmy, Thank you, also, and happy bbirthday to your mom, also, Mr Jimmy, ok.?!?!?! PEACE!!!

parmeda, stewed & Keefed, BillyBoll, Honky Tonk Man, shakedhandswithkeith, LadyJane, FotiniD, Monkey Woman, egon, Jumacfly, Angiegirl, jb, and Joey, THANK YOU SO MUCH and needless to say!!! I hope to meet ALL of you and as many people from this board on the next tour!!! And, I was really happy to have met the people I've met on the last tour, also!!!

Irina, my long-time, dear friend... An email coming to you REALLY soon, ok., and thank you SO MUCH for just being you... A VERY DEAR friend and, you know, I do plan on some day that I will be able to visit you in Russia, etc.!!! Maybe you should think about trying to see the Stones this year, ok.?!?!?! I think you can do it and DESERVE to so I'll talk to you about that later, ok.?!?!?! I'll email you back ASAP and thank you SO MUCH for the nice birthday email and I'll talk to you soon!!!

Martha, THANK YOU SO MUCH and I've just been busy working alot and I found a new apartment so I'm just gettin' ready to move and I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY (can't fricking move soon enough... lol...... Never fricking mind... lol............... :P lol....... ) but I shall be back to post soon, and shit!!! lol....... lol..... And, that is VERY NICE, Martha, regarding the CD so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I move starting July 1st and it will be better to send it there so I will email you my new address, ok., and THANK YOU SO MUCH, MARTHA!!! I want your address, also, ok., and I know you're a Libra and I won't forget your birthday, ok.?!?!?! Let me know your favorite artists, also, ok., and I hope to meet you, FINALLY, whenever you come out here again and/or on the next tour, ok., and STAY NICE!!! PEACE, girlfriend, and ROCK ON!!! TAKE CARE!!!

JIMMY!!! lol...... What *** I *** wanted to do?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAracking-up... lol....................... YOU CARD, YOU!!! lol.................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P VERY FUNNY, JOKESTER!!! I'll get even, my pretty... lol.................... LOL!!!!!!!!!! Just teasing... He was kidding, people... I'll think of something... BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HAPPY FRICKIN' BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ALSO, JIMMY, and I hope to see you on the next tour, ok.?!?!?! TAKE CARE!!!

Joey and Joshy, Nevermind... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! I have no words to express how crazy you both are so I will go... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.......... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, happy birthday to anyone here I haven't had time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to, ok. (too frickin' busy with shit that has to get done!!!) and I hope to meet everyone on this board on the next tour!!! Anyways, thank you SO MUCH again, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Geminis DO rule, LadyJane, RONNIE!!! lol............ YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could get a kiss on the cheek from Ronnie, RONNIE!!! Oh, maybe some day... lol...... Or Mick or Keith or Charlie... lol............. No prefernces... lol...... ROCK ON!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
10th June 2004 07:09 PM
MarthaMyDear Still crazy after all these years... CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA racking-up!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol.............................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha *** HE!!! HE!!!
10th June 2004 07:16 PM
Bloozehound Happy B-day Marthamydear, best wishes!
10th June 2004 07:31 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, BLOOZY!!! YOU ROCK and I hope to meet you on the next tour!!! Gotta run and get ready for dinner!!! Anyways, keep rocking and stay cool!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
10th June 2004 08:28 PM
gypsy Happy Birthday, MarthaMyDear! Have a great one!
11th June 2004 05:19 PM
Factory Girl Happy Bithday, Martha My Dear! Have a Great day!!
11th June 2004 07:58 PM
moy happy birthday martha my dear
i hope you had a nice one sorry to be late on wishing you a happy birthday my dear
12th June 2004 04:03 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, YOU GUYS!!!

Gypsy, your posts ALWAYS make me laugh!!! lol............................ Keep that great sense of humor, ok.?!?!?! And, I hope you get to more gallery shows than some just displaying buffalo ass!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't feel bad... ALOT of artists here ACT like buffalo ass and that's the truth!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol...........................

FG, stay nice and your non-stop enthusiasm for music and shows is contagious and it's always nice to read your posts so KEEP ROCKIN'!!!

moy, keep up with the posting of EXTREMELY interesting articles and pix here and I will try to do the same when I can, also (although my time is limited for a little while right now), ok.?!?!?! STAY COOL, ok., AND KEEP ROCKIN'!!!

I hope to meet you all, if that's possible, on the next tour and TAKE CARE!!! PEACE and STAY NICE!!! KEEP ROCKIN'!!!

*** Martha ***
12th June 2004 06:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Never's too late to wish you a good one
14th June 2004 01:01 AM
MarthaMyDear Thank you very much, Gerardo, and I'll email you soon, ok.?!?!?! Life has been crazy lately and I haven't even started moving yet but I'll email you alot more soon, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, take care and STAY NICE!!! PEACE and KEEP ROCKIN'!!!

*** Martha ***
14th June 2004 09:38 AM
GotSatisfied Hey MMD! Hope your day was a blast! Many Happy Returns (to the Stones!), to ya!! -from G.S. and Mickmask! We're a package deal!
[Edited by GotSatisfied]
[Edited by GotSatisfied]
14th June 2004 11:32 AM
Martha Martha! So that's what you've been doin' ehh?! Glad to hear you are moving to a better place. I'll wait and build up a pile of music to send you once you have your new addy! You'll NEED some great music to help you transition right?! Right On!

Do you own a VCR? I'm asking becuase some of my friends have thrown theirs out already. I still tape shows/music all the time off the boob tube and I have a couple to send you IF you still have the old technology! LOL

Anyways, YES we are gonna meet next time I hit LA, which I am still hoping will be later this year. I want to meet macdaddy and Cardy too if that is possible when I get to town. Stay tuned!

Glad all is going so well in your life. You are a dear!

xxoo,
Martha

14th June 2004 12:48 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Well, a bit too late, but happy b-day anyway!
15th June 2004 02:00 PM
MarthaMyDear Thank you SO MUCH, MARTHA!!! That is EXTREMELY nice of you and I'll figure out some things to send you, also, ok.?!?!?! I'm behind in email but I will email you my new address and phone number (and my current cell #) and when I'm moving in this week, etc., ok.?!?!?! That is really nice of you, Martha, and I THINK I'll be living not too far away from your friend in Valley Village either so that's convenient, etc.!!! Anyways, take care, my friend, and I will email you this week, alrighty-o?!?!?! PEACE!!!

And, SSC, it's too late!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P You're in trouble and I WON'T forget it when I, hopefully, see you in England next summer!!! lol.......... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, I'm KIDDING, of course... lol....... :P Anyways, take care and I hope to see you next year!!! :P PEACE!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
15th June 2004 02:03 PM
Joey " Joey and Joshy, Nevermind... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! I have no words to express how crazy you both are so I will go... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P "

Come to Joey .................
15th June 2004 02:11 PM
MarthaMyDear I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I can fricking laugh at myself... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! Oh, Joey, you RULE!!! May you always stay just the way you are!!! HE!!! HE!!! LOVE YOU A LOT!!! TAKE CARE!!! lol............. PEACE, and shit!!! lol......... STAY SILLY!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
16th June 2004 11:56 AM
Martha Martha My Dear, it's YOUR b-day not mine.....LOL

Just send me the snail mail info when you can and your package will go out!

Closer to Valley Village ehhh?! Cool!!!!

xxoo,
Martha
Page: 1 2