ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger in Perú, 1982
Archives: Tomás D'Ornellas, Photo by René Pinedo
From Cucho Peñaloza's book "Los Rolling Stones en Perú"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Background Singers Return to archive
7th June 2004 11:02 PM
ccr Do anyone knows who the background singers are on She's A Rainbow?

Thanks
7th June 2004 11:13 PM
CS Mick and Keith
8th June 2004 07:09 AM
ccr Keith and Mick
8th June 2004 05:27 PM
voodoopug joey and jb did it think
9th June 2004 07:43 AM
ccr
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
joey and jb did it think

Man, that's some mug on that...........eh, pug........
9th June 2004 01:44 PM
voodoopug Thanks,

He is in trouble today, he bit the cop that lives next door to my mother in laws...i dont know why, he was just being a jerk today, i may need to lock him in a room and play Exile on Main Street Over and Over for him so he remembers who he is! (remember his name is Jagger!)
9th June 2004 01:49 PM
jb
9th June 2004 01:52 PM
voodoopug it wasnt that bad...i mean he is a pug, how much biting could he actually do...apparently he and the cop worked out their differences and the settlement reached was a lick on the cheek and a peice of dog jerky
9th June 2004 09:19 PM
ccr
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
it wasnt that bad...i mean he is a pug, how much biting could he actually do...apparently he and the cop worked out their differences and the settlement reached was a lick on the cheek and a peice of dog jerky

Bit a cop?
I like him already
10th June 2004 10:11 AM
voodoopug Well, he got his just due last night i guess. Only hours after assaulting the police officer, Jagger the pug was sprayed on the head by a skunk. Now my house stinks and my pug is covered in "Skunk OUt" Skunk scent remover.

Lets hope he smells better tomorrow, when i am supposed to drive in a car with him for three hours!
10th June 2004 10:37 AM
jb I hope he is o.k.
10th June 2004 02:26 PM
voodoopug He is fine Josh, thanks for your genuine concern. He just was the lucky recipiant of three baths in since yesterday using three differnt skunk stink removers. He is of pretty good scent now. he was not pleased to have to sleep in the family room as opposed to in the bed with me and my wife. he will now think twice before scrapping with the skunks of the neighborhood!
10th June 2004 11:35 PM
BILL PERKS PUGS ARE THE GREATEST DOGS ON EARTH-MINE SPENDS HOURS CHASING FROGS...I TRY TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM SKUNKS
11th June 2004 01:44 PM
voodoopug Do you have any pictures of your Pugs? I agree that Pugs are the greatest creation on earth! email me at [email protected] if you have some pics!
12th June 2004 01:04 PM
ccr I was set on a Boston Terrier but I'm being swayed by Pug Jagger.
13th June 2004 11:40 PM
voodoopug You are making a wise move...the love of of a pug is almost like a disease that infects every part of your life and i cant imagine my life without them!