ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger in Perú, 1982
Archives: Tomás D'Ornellas, Photo by René Pinedo
From Cucho Peñaloza's book "Los Rolling Stones en Perú"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Ronnie Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
10th June 2004 01:18 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hey, some of those are good things!

Yeah, he wasn't perfect, but I still think he had more strikes than balls.

I forgot about saluting Nazis at Bitsburg cemetary. That was a truly disgusting act by Reagan.

Thank you Moonie...I liked Reagan too, but the Bitsburg thing was disgraceful He was begged by Eli Weisel in the Oval Office not to go, but instead, listened to the hateful Pat Buchanan and James "fuck the Jews" Baker.
10th June 2004 01:20 PM
telecaster http://www.hootersair.com/

10th June 2004 01:24 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
http://www.hootersair.com/

10th June 2004 01:31 PM
Bloozehound
10th June 2004 01:39 PM
F505 I have a bootleg of Bill Clinton on saxophone in a jazz club in Prague. And his appearance on 4 flicks is heartwarming...
10th June 2004 01:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hey, some of those are good things!

Yeah, he wasn't perfect, but I still think he had more strikes than balls.

I forgot about saluting Nazis at Bitsburg cemetary. That was a truly disgusting act by Reagan.

Yeah, I didn't say "66 Things I Hate About Reagan" or "66 Reasons I'm Glad You're Dead Ronnie" or anything. It's "66 Things To Think About". There isn't a President on the books who doesn't have at least 66 things to think about him. Sorry if I pissed any of this board's "compassionate conservatives" off with it. If there's something on the list that isn't accurate please feel free to edit it out in your mind.

I think Reagan belongs on Mt. Rushmore, because, as I said over <-------there, George W. Bush makes Reagan look like....um..... Teddy Roosevelt, and HE's on Mt. Rushmore.
10th June 2004 01:52 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Sorry if I pissed any of this board's "compassionate conservatives" off with it. If there's something on the list that isn't accurate please feel free to edit it out in your mind.

I think Reagan belongs on Mt. Rushmore, because, as I said over <-------there, George W. Bush makes Reagan look like....um..... Teddy Roosevelt, and HE's on Mt. Rushmore.

All I noticed were a few responses, no one seemed "pissed off" to me. Why you gettin your little pink panties in a bunch all of a sudden ?
10th June 2004 02:00 PM
F505
10th June 2004 02:29 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

All I noticed were a few responses, no one seemed "pissed off" to me. Why you gettin your little pink panties in a bunch all of a sudden ?

If I want any of your shit, I'll squeeze your head. Now hop back up onto Telecaster's lap.
10th June 2004 02:39 PM
jb Thanks guys.
10th June 2004 03:00 PM
Joey I have a bootleg of Bill Clinton on saxophone in a jazz club in Prague. And his appearance on 4 flicks is heartwarming...

Thanks F505
10th June 2004 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Have I told you how " Healthy " you look these days ?!?!

" It must be the shoes Ronnie ! "

Snarky !

10th June 2004 03:03 PM
jb Did you see SDH's post today!!!!
10th June 2004 03:05 PM
Truth and Beauty
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I forget, wasn't this the R.I.P. Ronald Wilson Reagan thread?

at least he tried and did something with his life.

what have you done with yours?

10th June 2004 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you see SDH's post today!!!!

SDH is a living legend who is greatly missed around here . I just don't think I can EVER forgive the individuals who drove my dear Baby Steelie off into another world ( See : " Making the Transition " ) .

Developing ..................................

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

J. Fly !
10th June 2004 03:07 PM
jb Howe do ya do it Joey?
10th June 2004 03:13 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Howe do ya do it Joey?

10th June 2004 03:14 PM
jb Tell ya what, I've changed my mind on Nicole Kidman..she was ugly when she was with Tom Cruise, but she is quite stunning these days....she is also doing Lenny Krvitz and must be a animal in bed!!!
10th June 2004 03:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Tell ya what, I've changed my mind on Nicole Kidman..she was ugly when she was with Tom Cruise, but she is quite stunning these days....she is also doing Lenny Krvitz and must be a animal in bed!!!

Nicole is a carpet muncher ( See Jodie Foster )
10th June 2004 03:19 PM
jb Is that really true?
10th June 2004 03:20 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Is that really true?

Yes !!!!! So is Carmen Electra AND Stevie Nicks !
10th June 2004 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you see SDH's post today!!!!

10th June 2004 03:31 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
If I want any of your shit, I'll squeeze your head. Now hop back up onto Telecaster's lap.

Fleebit Peanut Monkey you're very serious, and I've noticed you take alot of pride in your little cyberspace moniker, in fact, I'd be willing to bet you've got it written in big, bold letters across the back windshield of your volkswagen bus.
10th June 2004 03:33 PM
gypsy Nicole broke it off w/ Lenny. He's heartbroken...wrote a song about their relationship.
I bet Nicole is a real firecracker in the sack.
10th June 2004 04:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Fleebit Peanut Monkey you're very serious, and I've noticed you take alot of pride in your little cyberspace moniker, in fact, I'd be willing to bet you've got it written in big, bold letters across the back windshield of your volkswagen bus.

If I wanted any piss out of you, I'd squeeze your Eagles collection.
10th June 2004 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Moonie , I am getting " gifts " when I hit 10K Posts .

10th June 2004 04:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
Moonie , I am getting " gifts " when I hit 10K Posts .

Thats what I hear. I hear things, Joey. There is a vast underground network, just below the surface of these boards. Ominous. Very ominous.
10th June 2004 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Thats what I hear. I hear things, Joey. There is a vast underground network, just below the surface of these boards. Ominous. Very ominous.

You want Ominous ....................My Ass Smells Again !

" Everyone's Human 'cept Jules and Jim Ronnie ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJERKY BOY !
10th June 2004 07:37 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Damn and I didn't even get to the part about his multicolored x-mas lights & license plates.
11th June 2004 10:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Damn and I didn't even get to the part about his multicolored x-mas lights & license plates.

You're funny Bloozehound. But IMO Reagan, like Bush are NOT conservatives in the traditional American sense of the word. If Reagan wanted to get the "government off peoples backs" and Reagan is their hero why are the Republicans in power today turning America into a totalitarian police state?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6