ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger in Perú, 1982
Archives: Tomás D'Ornellas, Photo by René Pinedo
From Cucho Peñaloza's book "Los Rolling Stones en Perú"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Ronnie Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
7th June 2004 10:44 AM
jb
7th June 2004 10:50 AM
Mel Belli For a second, I thought you meant Wood, not Reagan.

In any case, yes, RWR was a great president and a good man.
7th June 2004 10:52 AM
F505 No i think he DO mean Wood!
7th June 2004 10:55 AM
gypsy I'm sick of seeing it on tv all morning. He was 93.
Anyways, his passing made it easier for J Lo to pull off her weekend nuptials.
7th June 2004 10:56 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm sick of seeing it on tv all morning. He was 93.
Anyways, his passing made it easier for J Lo to pull off her weekend nuptials.

She married latin crooner Marc Anthony...she has a big ass.
7th June 2004 11:01 AM
F505
quote:
F505 wrote:
No i think he DO means Wood!

7th June 2004 11:02 AM
LadyJane What is wrong with J Lo? What's with the constant need for her to be married? I'm sure this one will last all of 6 months. BTW..passed by her Miami Beach home last night...very nice!!!

And of course, condolences to the Reagan family. Sounds like the last ten years have been very difficult.

LJ.
7th June 2004 11:04 AM
gypsy Personally, I think J Lo belongs w/ P Diddy. They're both gross. But so is Marc Anthony. He's a scrawny little habitual cheater.
7th June 2004 11:05 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Personally, I think J Lo belongs w/ P Diddy. They're both gross. But so is Marc Anthony. He's a scrawny little habitual cheater.

She is gross..no tits and a big , fat ass......he is much better lloking and so is his ex-wife.
7th June 2004 11:09 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Hey. I just thought of something. Is there any way to gamble with "post totals". I'll bet 50 there is!
7th June 2004 11:11 AM
Joey
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
For a second, I thought you meant Wood, not Reagan.

In any case, yes, RWR was a great president and a good man.

May Ronald Wilson Reagan R.I.P. -- He was a Great Democrat ( for fifty-five years at least and MAN did he knock up some hot looking actresses , circa 1949 )

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Burcee !
7th June 2004 11:13 AM
Bloozehound No no no, Jlo's got a phat azz...p-h-a-t as in "da bomb"
I hear she's got big nipples too - liquorice stix - poke yer eyez out.
7th June 2004 11:21 AM
Joey " No no no, Jlo's got a phat azz...p-h-a-t as in "da bomb"
I hear she's got big nipples too - liquorice stix - poke yer eyez out. "

Thanks Bloozehound !

Berskee !
7th June 2004 11:27 AM
J.J.Flash A good man indeed. Rest in Peace Ronald Reagan! Not only american citizens, but I think the whole world miss his foreign policy style, maybe I am wrong. But I really respect him.
7th June 2004 11:30 AM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
A good man indeed. Rest in Peace Ronald Reagan! Not only american citizens, but I think the whole world miss his foreign policy style, maybe I am wrong. But I really respect him.

He was never serious .
7th June 2004 11:31 AM
jb Dutch Rik had made the transition...
7th June 2004 11:33 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Dutch Rik had made the transition...

Corgi is a Great Man and a Living Legend !

I will be going to the " Capital Grille " for lunch today ..................and you ?!?!

D. J. Burcee Smercee Jerse !
7th June 2004 11:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
A good man indeed. Rest in Peace Ronald Reagan! Not only american citizens, but I think the whole world miss his foreign policy style, maybe I am wrong. But I really respect him.

Well History Books don't always get it right. I respect Reagan as a human being but not necessarily as a leader. In the end there's only ONE history book that really counts and that's the one read that's out loud on Judgement Day. I don't think it will mesh too well with our human ones. But who knows.
7th June 2004 11:42 AM
Sir Stonesalot We all gotta die sometime. The last ten years of Reagan's life was brought on by all the shitty karma he built up for himself in his political life. It was Nancy Reagan's cross to bear for all that "just say no" shit.

Now if you want to talk REAL heroes...the D-Day docus have been really great. I always thought that the D in D-Day stood for "departure". It doesn't. D is simply a symbol meant to identify a specific day without using a specific date. D=Day, H=Hour. As in: "The invasion will begin at D day, H hour. At D+1 we should have a firm beach head, and begin to offload the heavy equipment."

Those guys saved the world.

I would like to fuck J Lo right in her big ass.

Repeatedly.

I like J Lo's big ass.

7th June 2004 11:44 AM
Mikey That was quite a transition you did there, SS.

D-Day to D-Ass
7th June 2004 11:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot Gotta keep ya guessing.

7th June 2004 04:03 PM
glencar Rest in peace, Mr. President. You'll be missed.
7th June 2004 04:12 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
We all gotta die sometime. The last ten years of Reagan's life was brought on by all the shitty karma he built up for himself in his political life. It was Nancy Reagan's cross to bear for all that "just say no" shit.

Now if you want to talk REAL heroes...the D-Day docus have been really great. I always thought that the D in D-Day stood for "departure". It doesn't. D is simply a symbol meant to identify a specific day without using a specific date. D=Day, H=Hour. As in: "The invasion will begin at D day, H hour. At D+1 we should have a firm beach head, and begin to offload the heavy equipment."

Those guys saved the world.

I would like to fuck J Lo right in her big ass.

Repeatedly.

I like J Lo's big ass.

Someone's gotta fear karma if it exists. It's on it's way baby...won't be long....you may be happier than a pig in shit - but you're still just a pig in shit...

Do you believe Reagan meant evil? I've known evil people in my life, down the road from you...true...but I don't know - it's easy to dismiss people who try to shape the world in a way they think is better, RIGHT OR WRONG, (often wrong, alas) than it is to diss ugly petty real people you know by FACE.

7th June 2004 04:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Gotta keep ya guessing.

www.HoweMilitary.com
7th June 2004 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Rest in peace, Mr. President. You'll be missed.

Here ya go :

OFFICE OF RONALD REAGAN

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE JUNE 6, 2004

* * * MEDIA ADVISORY * * *

OUTLINE OF FUNERAL EVENTS IN HONOR OF
RONALD WILSON REAGAN

Sunday, June 6, 2004
No public events

Monday, June 7, 2004
10:00 am PDT Mrs. Reagan and Family depart Gates Kingsley Gates Mortuary en route Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
11:00 am PDT Mrs. Reagan and Family arrive Reagan Library for private ceremony
12:00 noon PDT Lying in Repose begins in Main Lobby of Library for public to pay respects and continues through the night

Tuesday, June 8, 2004

All day Lying in Repose in Main Lobby of Reagan Library
6:00 pm PDT Lying in Repose concludes

Wednesday, June 9, 2004
8:00 am PDT Mrs. Reagan and Family arrive Reagan Library
8:15 am PDT Departure Ceremony
8:30 am PDT Motorcade departs Reagan Library
9:00 am PDT Departure Ceremony at Naval Base Ventura County/Pt. Mugu
9:30 am PDT Aircraft departs Naval Base Ventura County/Pt. Mugu
5:00 pm EDT Aircraft arrives Andrews AFB
6:00 pm EDT Formal Funeral Procession to U.S. Capitol
7:00 pm EDT State Funeral Ceremony in Rotunda of U.S. Capitol
8:30 pm EDT Lying in State begins in Rotunda of U.S. Capitol for public to pay respects and continues through the night

Thursday, June 10, 2004
24 hours Lying in State in Rotunda of U.S. Capitol for public to pay respects

Friday, June 11, 2004
10:30 am EDT Departure Ceremony at U.S. Capitol
10:45 am EDT Motorcade departs U.S. Capitol
11:15 am EDT Motorcade arrives Washington National Cathedral
11:30 am EDT National Funeral Service at Washington National Cathedral
1:15 pm EDT Departure Ceremony at National Cathedral
1:45 pm EDT Motorcade departs National Cathedral
2:15 pm EDT Departure Ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base
2:45 pm EDT Aircraft departs Andrews Air Force Base
4:45 pm PDT Aircraft arrives Naval Base Ventura County/Pt. Mugu
5:15 pm PDT Motorcade departs Naval Base Ventura County/Pt. Mugu
6:00 pm PDT Motorcade arrives Reagan Library
6:15 pm PDT Private Interment Service at Reagan Library
7:30 pm PDT Interment Service Concludes

7th June 2004 05:07 PM
gypsy I bet J Lo's nipples are like silver dollars...kind of large and round...but she has a big ass and no tits. If I were to have a lesbian experience, it would not be with the likes of her. Now, Angelina Jolie would be right up my alley.

Anyways, fuck Ronald Reagan. I'm sick to death of seeing it on tv already. Plus he made the shit movie with the monkey--Bedtime for Bonzo.

SS is right about the true heroes being the soldiers at Normandy...my great-uncle Ben was right there...and lived.
7th June 2004 05:13 PM
Joey " I bet J Lo's nipples are like silver dollars "

" ...kind of large and round...but she has a big ass and no tits. "

"If I were to have a lesbian experience, it would not be with the likes of her. Now, Angelina Jolie would be right up my alley. "

" Anyways, fuck Ronald Reagan. I'm sick to death of seeing it on tv already. Plus he made the shit movie with the monkey--Bedtime for Bonzo. "

" SS is right about the true heroes being the soldiers at Normandy...my great-uncle Ben was right there...and lived. "

" Stones Rule All You Friggin Bastards ! "

Sturcee Jercee Joe !

7th June 2004 07:55 PM
Riffhard When Reagan took office in 1980 Carter had just about brought this nation to it's knees. Unemployment was at 10.8%. Inflation was through the roof at 20%! The DOW was topped out 500!! That's right only 500! It now sits at over 10,000! Take a look at the economics of the day and then tell me that he was a bad president!

As for the Cold War. Some may argue that Reagan just happened to be in office at the right time. Well,in a word BULLSHIT! He let the Soviets know that he would stare them down and then he proceeded to do just that. He placed the Pershing 2 missles in Eruope and actully challenged the Soviets. He did not just simply contain the threat. He helped eliminate it completely. Even Gorbachov ackowledges this fact!

He truly believed in the good of America. The good that was and the good that would become. He was an eternal optimist who always held America and Americans in the highest esteem. So completely different than the "blame America first" crowd that we see today. When Regan was in office people were proud again to be American. I,for one,am prouder having known that he was my president and that he really did change the world

I would rather look up and admire a man who made the general population proud to be Americans as opposed to one who inserts cigars into the vagina of a twenty one year old intern. In a word. Ronald Wilson Reagan had something that Bill Clinton could never be accussed of having-class.

Riffhard

7th June 2004 08:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot How come when Bill gets his noodle wet he's some kind of monster, but when Ike and JFK did it, it's a wink wink thing?

When Clinton lied, no one got killed.

When Reagan and the 2 Bush boys lied....people died. Lots and lots of people.

7th June 2004 09:02 PM
gypsy I've missed you terribly, SS.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6