ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cute Header Today! Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th June 2006 08:41 PM
Nellcote Yes Sir!
Exactly!
God Help me, she's so young....
13th June 2006 09:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Hey SS! I played college ball at little old Shippensburg in the beautiful state of PA! Yes I like it. How the hell are you<

Are you kidding me? That's where my parents went to school. Shit, I was concieved at Ship!

You two should come down for a game...Penn State or Ship...whatever. We can do the tailgate thing. Great way to spend a fine fall weekend. I'm serious.

How did this never come up before???
13th June 2006 10:08 PM
Soldatti This chick said that she only knows 3 Stones songs.
13th June 2006 10:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and they are Let it Be, With or Without You and Band on the Run
14th June 2006 12:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006

Thanks Estela
14th June 2006 01:43 AM
gorda Some little girls grow up real fast! She's only 17, and already hanging out with rock stars! Wow! Maybe, by the time, she's my age, she will be president of her country? For reals!

P.S. Where was I at 17? Oh, yeah. I had quit my afterschool job, because I hurt my back. And, I was begging my mom for money, so I could go to Disneyland with the rest of the graduating class. I did make it to the Disneyland trip. But, it was not like I had expected. I had never been to Disneyland before that. That was my first time, at age 17. And, things are never how you imagine. Somehow reality never lives up to your fantasies.
14th June 2006 01:44 AM
glencar
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey Nellcote! I think I was quoting from "Too Young". That song always pops in my head when I see Mick with a teenybopper. You should have seen him mouthing something to the two teenage girls in front of me in Memphis. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
[Edited by throbby]

I went to an aerosmith show (shhhh!) & Steve Tyler did the same thing with a couple of hot ones in the front row. Now he's divorced again.
14th June 2006 07:33 AM
luxury1 I still say Mick didnt fuck her--the man does have some moral fiber---besides, she hasn't even finished growing yet!
And yes, we all lied about our age when we were 17-18, but a man of 62 can certainly smell a kid come-on...and I am hoping wouldnt dive in....

SS--I am hearing some possible college football stadiums in PA this fall could be on the Stones itinerary.
14th June 2006 09:49 AM
Joey " but a man of 62 can certainly smell a kid come-on...and I am hoping wouldnt dive in.... "

14th June 2006 09:53 AM
gorda http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.p...on=1&Idx=232659

Well, apparently, Luli is dating a divorced Uruguayan polo-player named Martin Barrantes, who at age 34, exactly doubles her age and is old enough to be her father!

The gossip columns note the huge resemblence between Luli and Martin's ex-wife, Carolina "Pampita" Adrohain, who just had a baby with some Chilean actor named Benjamin Vicuņa.
14th June 2006 03:38 PM
F505
quote:
gorda wrote:
P.S. Where was I at 17? Oh, yeah. I had quit my afterschool job, because I hurt my back. And, I was begging my mom for money, so I could go to Disneyland with the rest of the graduating class. I did make it to the Disneyland trip. But, it was not like I had expected. I had never been to Disneyland before that. That was my first time, at age 17. And, things are never how you imagine. Somehow reality never lives up to your fantasies.

Glad you liked it!
14th June 2006 03:50 PM
jb She is lucky he gave her the time of day.
14th June 2006 05:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's so fucking great to have you back F505! Welcome back!!
14th June 2006 05:59 PM
Saint Sway I DARE YOU TO POST MORE PICTURES LIKE THIS!!

quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)