ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PLEASE Return to archive
06-14-03 02:46 PM
Soul Survivor I must have downloaded a toolbar on accident when i went to a website and now it wont go away. Everytime I open up my browser, theres always an extra toolbar there, i cant get rid of it, but i want it deleted. I went through my programs, but it doesnt show up as a program. How do i get rid of it
06-14-03 05:38 PM
Monkey Woman If, as I think, you have Windows, try going into the configuration panel, then 'Add/suppress programs', and scroll down the list to see if that toolbar is in the list. Then you can click on 'suppress'...
06-14-03 11:29 PM
J.J.Flash How are you doing Soul buddy? Well, about your question, as far as I know, if this new bar which you mention is Hotbar, surely this program should be listed on the Add/remove Programs on the Control Panel.
If no, try to find in your Web browser, on the TOP of the Window of the browser, the item Show and inside this, Tool bar. Maybe your new bar will be there "checked". If so, just try to "uncheck" this option.
Sorry pal, I ain't too sure because I've never used this bar installed in my web browser.
Sorry any mistake in this text (any language mistakes).
Have a great sunday everybody!
Cheers!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003