ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Toronto Concert Party Return to archive
06-13-03 01:07 AM
Toronto Tom
What ever you do book now before the announcement after that prices will go up big time.

Below is the link for the hotel we have picked out in Toronto. If anyone wants to join us please feel free to do so. All hotel info is posted. Make sure I have your email address so I can udate you. The thought is a large group of us the night before head down to the event and camp out for good position it will be a 24 hour party come join the fun. Who cares what board we are on lets have fun. Fill this hotel with stones fans. Those in town monday we will figure something out for the evening. Anyone around Sunday gathering at my place.

"IF we are all one then lets show we are all one"

http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeew...icID=2600.topic

06-13-03 01:34 AM
MarthaMyDear TOM!!! I don't know if you're going to the first, four England shows coming-up or not, but we're in the middle of organizing a Rocks Off get-together around then (see the Stickied "ENGLAND AND UK..." post above this thread/towards the top of the board, etc.) and you and Stonesdoug are invited so COME ON DOWN!!! lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just check that thread now and then for more info., etc., and feel free to add to it, if you'd like!!! It was GREAT meeting you at The Rainbow Bar And Grill here in L.A. and I hope to see you in England, perhaps (?!?!?!)!!! Take care and just let us know if you can make it (?!?!?!)!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
06-13-03 05:29 PM
Toronto Tom I will be in Manchestor and both Dublin shows so make sure I know where the parties are for those venues. Might still alter travel a bit to take in the new Belgium show.

Thanks. -)
06-13-03 05:56 PM
Stonesdoug Thanks you kindly Martha--we've got over 100 SHIDOOBEEans going to London so make sure you get a big pub!!!!!!
06-13-03 10:43 PM
Lazy Bones I didn't know there where any small pubs there!
06-14-03 02:57 AM
MarthaMyDear You're most welcome, Doug, but I have actually NEVER BEEN TO ENGLAND (this is my first time going there)!!! CRACKING-UP!!! lol.................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I would NOT know where to begin in organizing WHERE everyone should meet, etc.... That is being left-up to people who have a clue as to where to hold this thing!!! CRACKING-UP!!! lol.................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P In other words, it's open for discussion, etc., but I'm going to email you in a few days regarding this, etc., so I'll talk to you then, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, take care, Doug, and I'll talk to you soon, alrighty-o?!?!?! Anyways, MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-14-03 10:33 PM
MarthaMyDear HEY, DOUG, AGAIN!!! I'm shooting you a quick email right now but regarding the Rocks Off get-together, etc., I think we're going to make that a seperate thing from any Shidoobee get-together(s) at least because *** I *** don't know where to hold this get-together 'cause this is my first time in England, etc., so I think you should speak to Gazza if you want to set anything up, etc., 'cause I know he's been there and practically everyone who's going has, I think, so... lol.............................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, so invite who you want to invite to the Shidoobee get-together(s) and speak to Gazza about the above, is my suggestion... But, you and Tom, of COURSE, are invited to the Rocks Off one, so I'll email you right now and take care, alrighty-o?!?!?! Anyways, take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003