ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Doesn't Recognize Ex-Story Inside Return to archive
06-12-03 08:21 AM
telecaster I guess when you have as many as Mick you can't remember all of them. joey has the same problem

Chicago Sun Times
June 11, 2003
Bill Zwecker's Column

BOOK BEAT: Those of you who enjoyed Janice Dickinson's racy memoir, No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel, will be happy to know Dickinson has just turned in her second book to HarperCollins.

In her first effort, Dickinson told explicit tales of trysts with everyone from Mick Jagger and Warren Beatty to Jack Nicholson and Sylvester Stallone.

Dickinson tells me this tome will take a different tack. Titled Everything About Me Is Fake--I'm Perfect, the still-stunning, quick-witted writer says it was a chance run-in with Jagger that inspired the book. "I was nine months pregnant and had no makeup on and Mick didn't even recognize me,'' said Dickinson, who decided she needed to write a book about how Hollywood's obsession with looks has had such an impact on our culture. Everything About Me Is Fake--I'm Perfect is due out later this year, but in the meantime Dickinson is having fun as the "Simon Cowell'' on UPN's "America's Next Top Model" reality show hosted by Tyra Banks.

06-12-03 09:16 AM
nankerphelge I think out of self-preservation, Mick just reflexively avoids women that are 9-months pregnant!

I bet his blood ran cold for a second when she came up to him.
06-12-03 04:08 PM
gypsy I cannot stand Janice Dickinson...that woman is an idiot. Does anyone remember several years ago...when she was on the cover of every tabloid, holding a baby, with Sylvester Stallone at her side...and sporting this huge grin? Then, some months later it turned out that the DNA tests proved that the baby was not Sly's...and then Sly immediately married Jennifer Flavin.
I watched that model show, and Janice is such a hateful bitch.
06-12-03 04:10 PM
parmeda One word: HOOTCH

(Agrees w/gypsy...)
06-12-03 04:39 PM
telecaster Mick probably did recognize her and kept walking.

Not that I have ever done that or anything
06-12-03 06:47 PM
gypsy The reason I can't stand her is because she is one of those women who has too much confidence. Not only does she go on and on about how pretty she is...but also how witty and intellectual she is.
06-12-03 08:52 PM
Joey " The reason I can't stand her is because she is one of those women who has too much confidence. Not only does she go on and on about how pretty she is...but also how witty and intellectual she is. "

I work for a woman like that ......She does Blow !

" Carly does Blow Ronnie "

The Jerky Boy
06-13-03 12:34 AM
gypsy I'm sorry, Joey. I sure do wish jb would fly a hand-picked secretary for you out to Nebraska. Don't think I haven't been hitting jb up for it. I'm all like "jb, it would be a nice Birthday gift for Joey...think about it." I'm in your corner, Joey...remember that.
06-13-03 08:22 AM
Factory Girl I though Janice was so pretty when she was a top model.

However, she might be a creep. I just don't know.

I think Carmen Electra (also very pretty) is the queen of hooches!
06-13-03 09:34 AM
Sir Stonesalot Mmmmmmmmmm. Carmen Electra.

We'd make a good couple...as long as she didn't talk.
06-13-03 10:12 AM
Factory Girl SS, are you feeling GROOVY?
06-13-03 11:20 AM
Joey ." I'm in your corner, Joey...remember that. "

I would like to nuzzle you .

06-13-03 01:40 PM
gypsy Joey, I found a new website for you! www.clublez.com
That way, you can find out which of your favorite female celebs are gay!
FG, Janice Dickinson is also a member of clublez. She and Kelly LeBrock had an 'affair.' Read all the details at clublez!
06-13-03 01:46 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, you crack me up!! I'm sure that website will give Joey (and other RO boys) hours and hours of pleasure!
06-13-03 06:51 PM
gypsy My friend found that site. She didn't believe me when I told her that Portia de Rossi was a lesbian. So, she did some research, and found that site.
06-13-03 08:28 PM
MarthaMyDear > The reason I can't stand her is because she is one of those women who has too much confidence. Not only does she go on and on about how pretty she is...but also how witty and intellectual she is.

I hate that, also, and I am the complete opposite (maybe that's why I don't like it)... I think it's insecurity when people over-state how great they are, etc., and when it's the other way, as with how I really am, it's the same thing... lol............................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I don't know who this lady is but I'll find out... lol............................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P AND PORTIA DE ROSSI IS GAY?!?!?! CRACKING-UP!!! I'm not gay but I bet ALOT of men are going: "OH, DAMN!!!" right now!!! CRACKING-UP!!! I wish I could look like her!!! Damn... Whatever... PEACE AND ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-14-03 02:39 AM
gypsy I mean, Janice is/was pretty...but not strikingly beautiful, in my opinion. But she always brags about how witty she is--and she is not witty at all.
Yes, Martha, Portia is gay. And her girlfriend is Ringo's step-daughter, Barbara Bach's daughter-Francesca Gregorini-who happens to also be quite pretty and feminine like Portia.
Yep, you know the guys on this board are thinking "threesome!"

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003