ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Addictions Return to archive
06-11-03 11:24 PM
Soul Survivor No, im not talking about drugs people. I'm talking about albums. Are there any rock albums either by the Stones, or anyone that youve been addicted to? Where its the only thing youll listen to/keep coming back to for a long period of time? For me it would have to be "Let It Bleed"
06-11-03 11:27 PM
parmeda AFTERMATH

...does the fix every time
06-11-03 11:43 PM
J.J.Flash To me would be Sticky Fingers, Let it Bleed....Oh Christ......forget.....My addiction are the Rolling "fucking" Stones and of course, mmmmm, how could I say this...well, SEX.
Other bands....well, let me think!
Cheers!
06-12-03 04:09 PM
gypsy Why not talk about drugs?
06-12-03 04:10 PM
Joey " Why not talk about drugs "

Wanna do some Blow ??????????????

06-12-03 06:51 PM
gypsy Joey, I am staying off the blow, as I am going to have to go back to work soon. And it never fails that when you try to go straight, everyone is shoving drugs at you left and right.
06-12-03 07:12 PM
Beastie Bry Uuuuum, no
06-12-03 08:49 PM
Joey " And it never fails that when you try to go straight, everyone is shoving drugs at you left and right. "

Amen my Princess ......................In 1983 , after a full year in rehab including six months of Dr. Meg Patterson's " Black Box " treatment , I was walking along the beach in San Diego sobe as a skunk whence I stumbled upon a canister that had washed up on shore . When I open it up , there was coke inside ...........................................

The Devil spares no one and tempts the best of us .

Joey

06-12-03 09:52 PM
BILL PERKS MY JONES IS DIRTY FUCKIN WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-13-03 12:31 AM
gypsy 1983...I was only 11 or 12 then, Joey. But, I hear ya, man.
06-13-03 05:09 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Joey wrote:
" And it never fails that when you try to go straight, everyone is shoving drugs at you left and right. "

Amen my Princess ......................In 1983 , after a full year in rehab including six months of Dr. Meg Patterson's " Black Box " treatment , I was walking along the beach in San Diego sobe as a skunk whence I stumbled upon a canister that had washed up on shore . When I open it up , there was coke inside ...........................................

The Devil spares no one and tempts the best of us .

Joey

Jaysus Christ man I was born hal way through the year 1983!
I am addicted to Undercover and Bridges to Babylon I remedy it with Exile on Main Street and to remedy that Black and Blue and to remedy that Beggars Banquet then to remedy that Goddess in the Doorway and then finally to remedy all of these the Licks album.....hahahaha then the cycle starts again until I buy more albums hahaha

I am addicted to the Undercover of the Night song and Pretty Beat Up so much I have to play them every day, I have to listen to You Got Me Rockin

I was a hooker losing her looks
I was a writer can't write another book
I was all dried up dying to get wet
I was a tycoon tied up in debt
I said hey hey....

sorry off on a tangent then and it's not for the first time haha
06-13-03 09:37 AM
Joey " 1983...I was only 11 or 12 then, Joey. But, I hear ya, man. "

Never forget Gyps. , we are a secret society . Undercover of the night we are . Hug Me .

" Converting the unwashed masses one bar at a time Ronnie "

Jacky !

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003