ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Irina's scans from Bill Wyman article on Classic Rock March 2003 Return to archive
06-11-03 10:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Irina sent us this article, as you can see it's great, specially the text

Probably Sergey or Taras can help to translate as Irina is running out of time.

If you have a slow modem connection it may take some minutes to show all, but at the end it looks great.

06-12-03 02:21 AM
Child of the Moon It's worth it for that first picture of him alone! Good ol' Bill!
06-12-03 04:01 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, AS PAR USUAL, MY FRIEND!!! That was nice of you, like usual, to do that for us fans (like yourself, of COURSE) and thank you *** SO MUCH *** for the birthday wishes and the e-card, etc.!!! I am a little bit tired of emailing right now and I have ALOT of things I have to catch-up on at home, etc., but I'll email you this week, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, take care, my friend, and I'll talk to you soon, alrighty-o?!?!?! Anyways, take care and ALOT MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-12-03 04:47 AM
Doxa Hmm.. Bill turns out to be look like Roy Orbison nowadays.

Doxa
06-12-03 12:08 PM
Tom Great pictures but what about the text is there anything interesting? Is Bill touring Russia?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003