ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When is everyone here's birthdays (you don't have to say the year!!! CRACKING-UP!!!)??? :) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
06-11-03 08:10 PM
Angiegirl Well, here's another one younger than you Dan...
August 31st, 1974, Virgo too. They've never played on the day of my b-day in the last few tours...
06-11-03 08:18 PM
Miss U. That's a nice thought, Martha!

January 19, 1967.
06-11-03 08:33 PM
LadyJane May 23rd, 1960

I have decided to "declassify" my year of birth as I see I am in good company!

LadyJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
06-11-03 08:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Aug 1 1966

Aug 1, that's a good day.

Saw the Stones open the Voodoo Lounge Tour in DC on my birthday.

I still say that there was a firebreathing goathead guy on stilts chasing Lisa around during Monkey Man.
06-11-03 08:51 PM
nankerphelge Hell of a show wasn't it!
Hotter than hell DC summer nite.
And the goat man on stilts was not some chiba-induced hallucination -- or if it was, we both suffered from it!
06-11-03 09:02 PM
LadyJane And your date of birth, Nank? Or is that a chiba-induced hallucination as well?!

LOL

LadyJ.
06-11-03 09:23 PM
nankerphelge 3/27/63

But it is never too late to have a happy childhood!!

06-11-03 09:39 PM
parmeda Damn, I could be some of your's mother! LOL...

4/10/60
06-11-03 11:15 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:
" August 18, 1971 "

I was fighting in Vietnam that year .

Shiver ..........................

Joesy !

Oh my "shaved sac pal".....what....what do you want to mean....How could you had fought in Vietnam if, as far as I know you are too much younger that this.....?

Wondering!
Take care!
Regards!

P.S.: English question (regarding language learning) ==> : "How could you had fought..."<=== Is this correct?
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
06-11-03 11:26 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Yo my B-day is 20th September! 1980

I am a Virgo...but I ain't no virgin ronnie!!!!!!!

Zeeta, you bastard.... you looks very young...anyway, older than me.... hahaha But man, I must admit fella, you always looks great with this cigarette......really, I'm not joking!

Well forget the bullshit..... My birthday is 02 May 1982.

"I am Taurus...but don't look so scared I'm no mad-brained bear..."
06-11-03 11:34 PM
MarilynJagger Quite a few April B-days...and Miss U and I are very close in age...
4/7/1967
A lot of young blood on the board....Keith would be tickled!
:-P
06-11-03 11:36 PM
J.J.Flash Welcome aboard Marilyn!
06-12-03 10:28 AM
NHStonesfan Another 1964

June 17th
06-12-03 11:17 AM
Joey " what....what do you want to mean....How could you had fought in Vietnam if, as far as I know you are too much younger that this.....?

Wondering!
Take care!
Regards! "

My Brother , I work in corporate America , so every day I fight in the Vietnam --- the carnage is unbelievable and the body bags just keep piling up . Did you ever see Oliver Stone 's '87 Epic " Wall Street " ? What ? No ?!?!?!?!

Well , in 1986 , Oliver Stone made his War Epic " Platoon " ( a Best Picture Winner about the only war America ever lost - The Vietnam ) and in 1987 , Oliver Stone made " Wall Street " ( featuring Best Actor Winner Michael Douglas as ' Gordon Gekko ' ) Please go out and rent it and then you will understand why Hillary Clinton WILL be the next President of the United States and a lot sooner than most people think .

P.S. Did you know that the Bill Clinton Administraion created 24 Million new jobs during his Presidency -- Which is 26 Million more than the current administration .

JACKY !
06-12-03 11:41 AM
voodoopug 8-22-77 over here...and probably the youngest member of a stones tribute band!!! Rock on!
06-12-03 11:50 AM
Phog 6/25/71 --- coming up real quick, but I don't care.
06-12-03 12:00 PM
sonicrock july 30 1967
06-12-03 12:07 PM
Martha Ok...I am just so happy to be alive and well I don't give a f@$#*&% about how old I am..I know I am in good company!

Martha the Libra's birthday: 10/15/57

What the hell were any of the Stones doing on that day? I certainly have no idea! LOL

And...Stonesy and Joey...you both share a b-day with my beloved Grandmother...now I know why the two of you are so special to me!!!!

All times are on our side!

Great thread idea Martha My Dear!

Hey....I'll post my weight too...I am old and shameless! ROTFLOL!

06-12-03 12:33 PM
steel driving hammer I'm a Capricorn and she's a Cancer...
06-12-03 02:23 PM
jb edited.........
[Edited by jb]
06-12-03 02:45 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
3/27/63

But it is never too late to have a happy childhood!!

I am officially stealing that line

06-12-03 02:53 PM
Joey " I am officially stealing that line "

Back Off ---- That's all MY Territory .

JACIMBO !

06-12-03 03:20 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I am officially stealing that line "

Back Off ---- That's all MY Territory .

JACIMBO !

joey I can't believe someone questioned your involvement in 'Nam. I will never forget in '72 when you and I stumbled out of "Saigon Sally's" at 4am and you got rolled by that street walker. Did you ever get that Timex watch back?
06-12-03 03:27 PM
MarthaMyDear Steelie, aren't you a Cancer?!?!?! I thought you were a Cancer!!! I thought your birthday was coming-up... Well, happy birthday (coming-up) to your wife, if you're not!!! lol........................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
06-12-03 03:29 PM
Joey " I will never forget in '72 when you and I stumbled out of "Saigon Sally's" at 4am and you got rolled by that street walker. Did you ever get that Timex watch back? "

Funny you should mention that Tele....................

Last night , while having dinner at Ruth's Chris , I dug into my Veal Marsala with my fork and hit something kinda hard . After poking around a bit , I let loose and stuck my fingers in my meal and pulled out the same said Timex Wrist Watch .

" I kid you not Ronnie "

Jacky !
06-12-03 06:10 PM
MarthaMyDear Isn't that the watch in Pulp Fiction, Joey??? CRACKING-UP!!! OK.!!! That was bad (and gross)... lol...........................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care and a little nuzzle on the side!!!

*** Martha ***
06-12-03 06:19 PM
Moonisup martha you have a PM
06-12-03 06:52 PM
LENNONLADY 3-28-86
06-12-03 07:30 PM
Martini March 21, 1973

06-13-03 12:20 AM
MarthaMyDear OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so far up until now I have written down everyone's birthday and I have looked-up everyone's sign, etc., and I'll write down who is who when I get some spare time, of which I don't have alot of, in the next, few days, but here is the breakdown of the astrologocal signs who have posted in this thread SO FAR (as well as Voodoo's, Gazza's,Jaxx's, Sonesdoug's, and Irina's signs/they're included... Irina can't post alot 'cause she works alot and can't do it at work and has a family to take care of when she gets home, etc., but I'm including her 'cause she can't do that... She's a Sagittarius so all of you fire and air signs can feel free to hit on her!!! JUST KIDDING!!! CRACKING-UP!!! lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Don't be mad at me, Irina (and I'll email you SOON, I PROMISE)!!! lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )... Anyways, so here are the signs (plus the above people) who have posted in this thread so far (for entertainment purposes ONLY... lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :

8 Aries (that includes Voodoo!!!)- The MOST of one sign who posted in this thread...
1 Taurus (Stonesdoug... Or Stonesdoug is a Gemini?!?!?! On the cusp, none-the-less, I think...)
5 Geminis (That includes me and Gazza and I thought it was REALLY interesting to note that Cardinal Fang was born a week before me and NHStonesfan was born a week after me EXACTLY!!! I just thought that was cool!!! Same year and everything... )
4 Cancers (that includes Jaxx!!!)
4 Leos
4 Virgos
4 Libras
2 Scorpios
2 Sagittarians (that includes Irina!!!)
4 Capricorns
2 Aquarians
1 Pisces

So, that's the breakdown... lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Next week, the Chinese Zodiac... I'm kidding!!! lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P But, hey!!! Why not??? lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P This summer, I'll get a fricking LIFE!!! CRACKING-UP!!! OK.!!! Time to go!!! lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Soon, I'll post what years, etc., were the most prominent, etc.... I just find it interesting... lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, PEACE and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (STEVEN TYLER IS AN ARIES, SO NO ONE CAN BAD-MOUTH AEROSMITH!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! Just kidding... Nevermind!!! lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HE!!! HE!!! lol......................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ROCK ON!!! )
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003