ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Belgium Werchter now rumoured for Sep. 7 Return to archive
06-10-03 01:56 PM
Angiegirl On Tell Me they say that Werchter will take place on September 7. Tix will cost 55 euro, according to them.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
06-10-03 03:54 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Just heard that this show will be comfirmed tomorrow!
Woohoooo, one more for me!

And I will be going to Oberhausen next friday...
06-10-03 04:10 PM
jb Was this the original site of the lost brussels boot?
06-10-03 04:17 PM
Moonisup no, that was Foret National.
06-10-03 06:32 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
no, that was Foret National.

Which is an indoor arena. Werchter (a town not too far from Brussels) has a large field, a festival site. It's one of the best fields for shows.
06-11-03 04:05 AM
bspring1 Tickets avalaible tomorrow at goformusic.be

It's a festival with the stones, therapy?, clauseau and 2 others.

Fred
06-11-03 04:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Tix are available right now!
06-11-03 04:46 PM
rolling___bunny TW CLASSIC WITH THE ROLLING STONES, ROLLING STONES, CLOUSEAU, THERAPY?, DE MENS !!

Last year, the first edition of TW Classic was tried, tested and approved by nearly 60.000 enthusiastic visitors. More than enough reasons to set up a new TW Classic this year. The concept: a day in a summer weekend, 1 stage and 5 names who can boast a solid and succesful career in pop and rock.

The second edition, which will take place on Sunday 7th September, will no doubt go down in history as legendary given that the Rolling Stones have accepted to headline the festival. Clouseau, Therapy? and De Mens have also confirmed their presence! One more name will be added to the line-up.

Initially, The Rolling Stones had not planned to make a stop in Belgium. But promotor Herman Schueremans managed to convince them after all to play at TW Classic. A rather exceptional feat since the Stones normally only play their own shows in Europe. Their decision to add the "Toronto Free of SARS Concert" to the touring schedule resulted in several changes of date. That's why the first suggested date of 2nd August couldn't be withheld.

YES YES YES, MY FINAL SHOW HAS JUST BEEN PLANNED FOR THIS SUMMER. 10 TIMES ROLLING WITH THE STONES....CAN IT BE ANY BETER. Buy your tickets online via this link:

http://www.goformusic.be/en/agenda/concertnew.asp?id=536
06-12-03 02:36 AM
L&A Yessssss !!! I got my tix !!!

06-12-03 02:59 AM
bootcover Just received my confirmation for the tix
06-12-03 06:39 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I have tix too; also for Sept. 15th!!!!!
06-13-03 03:55 PM
Dan Therapy? Fuck yeah! I've been blasting their new album "High Anxiety" for the last week. This has to be the best Stones opener ever, and this show is looking very tempting! Just wish they would have announced it 6 months ago so I could save up. Right now checking to see if Therapy? has any headline club shows in the area as well.
06-13-03 03:56 PM
Dan from www.therapyquestionmark.co.uk

(June 12th, 2003) - Hello all, looks like our summer is getting longer. We just got confirmed for the Rock Werchter Rolling Stones show in Belgium on September 7th, 2003. There are a few other bands on and of course The Rolling Stones will headline.

Some people have expressed 'concern' about us playing this kind of show. To be honest as Therapy? are a rock and roll band and The Rolling Stones pretty much helped invent the genre, it makes perfect sense to us. Therapy? are non-exclusive with their audience and we relish the challenge of playing in front of an audience who might never have heard us before. After all what could be more boring than preaching to the converted. We love the Stones... Fred and Barney, that is...

See you all later, Michael TPY? 2003

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003