ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Vienna's Ernst Happel Stadium June 18, 2003
REUTERS/Heinz-Peter Bader

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Martha my Dearest! Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-11-03 09:38 AM
Zeeta Happy Birthday!

Late but...have lots of everything and indulge...just like a Martha should!!
06-11-03 09:58 AM
jb Happy Birthday!!!
06-11-03 10:45 AM
scope A belated Happy Birthday to you. Hope it was a blast
06-11-03 11:45 AM
Joey Martha My Dear .............

I know it was your Birthday and everything yesterday , but I think I have found a nice new " Bottom Avatar " for you :

www.LarryHagman.com

Jacky !
06-11-03 04:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, that's all great MMD...but did someone eat your pie?

I hope so.
06-11-03 05:35 PM
MarthaMyDear Yes, I did...

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
06-11-03 07:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot That's too bad.

Next time just ask. I'll take care of it for you.

After all, I AM a knight in shining armour.
06-12-03 11:23 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
That's too bad.

IS IT? I think it shows an incredible amount of flexibility, and I would gladly pay the cover charge and two drink minimum to see it.

However, if girls all learn how to eat their own pies, guys will be one step closer to obsolescence.
06-13-03 09:16 AM
Factory Girl MMD, SS, and FPM-ROTFL!

MMD, did you really take care of that all by yourself??? Is that your final answer???
06-13-03 09:26 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hey...wait a minute!

THAT is not the reply that I responded to!

The post I was responding to said something like.."It's none of your business."..which we all know means "No. My pie remained uneaten.".

I, like my erstwhile compatriot, would pay good money to see MMD eat her own pie.
06-13-03 03:16 PM
Dandelion* Happy birthday Martha! May they one day name an emoticon in your honor!
06-13-03 03:37 PM
MarthaMyDear UM, NO, SS!!! Sorry to say (NOT!!!) that you are WRONG!!! lol........................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P AND, it was AMAZING!!! May EVERY woman's pie here get eaten on their birthday so the men (or women) in their lives can have their birthday cake (aka. pie) and it it too!!! lol........................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Thank you, *Dandelion, for the nice birthday wish!!! Put your birthdate in the birthdate thread, if you'd like!!! Take care and ROCK ON!!! )

P.P.S. (The next time I have sex, SS, I'll take pix of it with my new digital camera JUST for you, ok.?!?!?! CRACKING-UP!!! This is getting weird!!! CRACKING-UP!!! lol........................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P TAKE CARE!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003