ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

MGM 1999 - B-Stage by Littleredrooster... Thanks again Rooooooooster!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Here's your Fan Club seating assignments!!! Return to archive
06-10-02 11:50 PM
Fiji Joe You wanna know where your fan club seats are??? Well, lemme tell ya!!! You are sitting in GA (general admission)...not nearly as bad as it sounds...I have a buddy at a ticket agency (which I can't name) who told me that for each show there were 1,000 fan club seats reserved in GA...they haven't sold out of fan club tix for any of the shows so if you want a seat in GA and are willing to shell out an extra $95, there you go...now, where are the GA seats? No matter what anyone tells ya, they are at the end of the second stage (cat walk) at every show...they are also on elevated bleachers...The GA seats will contain no more than 3,000 fans but, in most cases, less than 2,000...Not bad seats if the bleachers hold up
06-11-02 02:23 AM
littleredrooster SAY IT AIN'T SO, FIJI JOE !!!!!!!
06-11-02 06:47 AM
luxury1 God, I hope those the mysterious Golden CIrcle seats aren't there also. This is scaring me. I feel like a fool (a poor one).
06-11-02 10:27 AM
Open G
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
God, I hope those the mysterious Golden CIrcle seats aren't there also. This is scaring me. I feel like a fool (a poor one).

Don't listen to Joe, he is on a rant for some reason. If I had a dollar for every Tom dick or Joe that had a buddy with "inside info" from ticketmaster I could afford to make it to every show on the tour.Check out Joe's comments on the gassers board, he is ticked off because his seats are not as good as he wanted to get.
If you got in early to the sale with RS.com, you will have a shot a good seats.As for Joe, I think he got into some bad Mangos or something.
06-11-02 01:04 PM
jb God bless you Mr. G
06-11-02 03:47 PM
Fiji Joe I don't know why you people are apprehensive..those GA seats are pretty good for what you paid..they are on the Filed people...if you think you got F section seats for $90 then indeed, you are suckers...I ain't saying I'm dead on with this info, but I can tell you your seats won't be any better than the scenario I described above

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road