ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

MGM 1999 - B-Stage by Littleredrooster... Thanks again Rooooooooster!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic - Miami 1999 Return to archive
06-10-02 11:39 PM
Nellcote Yep, that's what we want!
The B-Stage sets were the best!
Hope Keith gets more of that fishing tackle for his hair!

On With The Show-Good Health To You!

Nellcote
06-11-02 10:39 AM
patioaintdry guitarists: is the capo on the 7th fret for Rambler?
06-11-02 11:01 AM
Mikey I'm sorry, I beg to differ. The fret with the double dots is the twelfth and if count back five, exactly to our right of Keith's left hand, you can see the capo.

Midnight Rambler is played in the key of B with a capo at the 7th.

Mikey
06-11-02 11:36 AM
patioaintdry is was asking a question not making a statement. Thank you for confirming. 7th fret it is.
06-11-02 01:05 PM
Joey What a cool Header picture this is !!!!!

I will always have very fond memories of the " B " stage from 1997 - 1999 . If only Mick Taylor could have been up there with them on Midnight Rambler . I easily could have " dogged " someone .

" Bitch Slap Me Ronnie "

Sir Joey of the Dry Heaves

06-11-02 01:50 PM
jb I was at this show and "Like a Rolling Stone" on b-stage was the highlight....When the whip came down was weak....
06-11-02 03:47 PM
littleredrooster Thanks for the photo compliment, Joey!
The shot of 'Whip' might surface if the all benevolent Voodoo Chile makes it so!
06-11-02 03:50 PM
sandrew Keith also plays that guitar, capoed at the 7th fret, for "Out of Control" ...
06-12-02 09:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the great header

Littleredrooster sent me some more that will be up alternating with other pix during the following days.

Also we are working on a very cool project, you'll see it soon

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road