ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

MGM 1999 - B-Stage by Littleredrooster... Thanks again Rooooooooster!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: James Phelge Return to archive
06-09-02 11:05 AM
mattb Does anyone know if James Phelge's books "Phelge's Stones" and "Nankering with the Rolling Stones" are the same book - just different titles for UK and USA/Canada?
06-09-02 11:11 AM
CS They are the same, the cover is different, the first is the original UK version and the second is the USA edition

I have not seen the USA version, I know that the text is identical but I'm not sure if it has some pix or something different as it was released more than two years later.
06-09-02 12:24 PM
mattb Okay thanks! I just put in a request for the USA/Canada edition from my library. They don't have it but will borrow it from another library.
06-09-02 06:09 PM
stonedinaustralia can any-one tell me who the publishers are either UK or USA... this book just doesn't seem to have been published here so i'd like to see if i can organize an import copy... thanks
06-09-02 06:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Buy it directly from James via his website; he even will sign and dedicate it for you, say hi from Rocks Off!

Click the image and go!

06-11-02 08:20 AM
Yyteri Beach Hi ya, forum members,

Phelge's book is a masterpiece. I bought it from him directly and got his personalized autograph (and that means I will never ever sell it)

Great stories from the time period that only Phelge and you know who knows.

I definitely recommend to every Stones fan.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road