ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

MGM 1999 - B-Stage by Littleredrooster... Thanks again Rooooooooster!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: where is LSTNT video? Return to archive
06-08-02 05:05 PM
wkoetke3 One of the stones best videos is the 81 tour video Let's Spend The Night Together. I've watched this probably 100 times, but lost my copy years ago. I haven't seen this available anywhere, retail shops or the internet. Anyone know where I can purchase or otherwise procure a copy?

Thanks for help
Walt
06-08-02 05:48 PM
Open G I got one factory sealed online last fall to replace the one I had that worn out,I think it was someone's ebay store.
It may be on DVD for Europe zoned DVD players.

There is a used one on ebay now, but it looks pretty beat up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1541709024
06-08-02 05:53 PM
Open G another used one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1541760860
06-08-02 06:59 PM
MRD8 Find a good copy of the Hampton PPV from '81 and stop looking for LSTNT....its all from one show instead of skipping around, plus its on videotape instead of film so it looks AND sounds live! It features forty-five minutes of preshow footage...a couple of songs from George Thorogoods set...then George jamming with Keith and Ronnie...one of THE best Stones concerts ever caught on film!
06-09-02 11:47 PM
JaggaRichards Got a Brazilian DVD copy of LSTNT from eBay for $25. Sounds and looks fine. Will play in US players.
Also got Brazilian DVD of Keith and The Winos at the Palladium '88. Great stuff! paid $20.00
06-10-02 09:37 AM
voodoopug bought the same two dvds on ebay, and they are very good

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road