ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep and Stalemate2006!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris Hilton BACK in Jail ... Why ?! ... WHY ?! .... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th June 2007 05:41 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
I strongly suggest everyone gets hammered and drives this weekend, a late night burger run, while talking on a cell phone... Good luck!
I will accept collect calls from jail...

Man I've been calling you for an hour but you ain't picked up yet. There are some dudes here keep telling my I'm too pretty for jail HELP!
9th June 2007 05:55 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Man I've been calling you for an hour but you ain't picked up yet. There are some dudes here keep telling my I'm too pretty for jail HELP!

Posting from 850 Bryant is something to be very proud of, may be the first post from a jail...
9th June 2007 06:09 PM
MrPleasant pdog, just don't give a ride to this jackass

9th June 2007 06:27 PM
pdog Do you know SF? i was n the marina distric two weeks ago, about 10 PM Sat. Night. It is yuppie annoying people land... I'm heading down Union street passing up these idiots, doors locked and all. Lots of stop signs and got stuck at a 4 way. Dude is trying to get in... i roll down the window and tell him, I can't pick him up. He asks why? I say b/c you are white... He's apeechless for a second, kinda laughs and stil lis trying to get in the locked door. I tell him I'm serious and i won't pick him up. he gets kinda mad, I laugh, he says that is fucked up. I tell him, I know, now you know how black folks feel, see ya later...
I'm an asshole, but, I'm very good at making entitled trust fund assholes know, they don't own the world.
9th June 2007 10:02 PM
TomL Poor Paris. I feel bad that she has to listen to the same old shit from the Euro tour.
9th June 2007 10:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG Tommy Boy..you should be at her side..give her some comfort!!
9th June 2007 11:28 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
pdog wrote:

Posting from 850 Bryant is something to be very proud of, may be the first post from a jail...

You mean the San Francisco Hilton?..........I give it 4 stars.......3 squares a day, ya can't beat it.
10th June 2007 03:17 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

You mean the San Francisco Hilton?..........I give it 4 stars.......3 squares a day, ya can't beat it.

from what i've heard..they're not exactly squares...more like green looking something or other stuff. stale bread

everybody say ow
10th June 2007 04:29 PM
NilsHolgersson I didn't know this but Paris Hilton actually has fans

10th June 2007 05:34 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Poor Paris. I feel bad that she has to listen to the same old shit from the Euro tour.

What About the pee pee ?!

Doesn't anyone care about the poor pee pee ?!

11th June 2007 03:44 AM
fanfucker leave Oulan Bator Hilton quiet!
11th June 2007 03:51 AM
MrPleasant Why did Paris Hilton cross the road?

Because she was running away from George W. Bush!! The dickless jerk fucking boring asshole!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
11th June 2007 07:42 AM
EELPIE Paris Hilton's jail video -

http://www.heavy.com/video/14783?partner=aff54
11th June 2007 10:11 AM
Joey
quote:
EELPIE wrote:
Paris Hilton's jail video -

http://www.heavy.com/video/14783?partner=aff54

My heart remains very heavy this week .....

....and you's ?!

Sassy Tree !
11th June 2007 10:21 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Joey wrote:

My heart remains very heavy this week .....

....and you's ?!

Sassy Tree !

does this help?

11th June 2007 10:51 AM
Joey
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

does this help?

Yes --- Lovely .

I STILL predict big things for this former Miss USA

BIG THINGS !!!!!!!

" The young Lady has got potential , Ronnie ! "

The Sassy Tree !
11th June 2007 12:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels From Times OnlineJune 11, 2007

Paris Hilton: 'I used to act dumb. No more.'

(Matt Sayles)
Philippe Naughton

Perhaps the judge knew what he was doing after all. The jailed heiress Paris Hilton has decided that she is going to stop acting dumb because it is "no longer cute".

The remark was made in a telephone call at the weekend with Barbara Walters, the American broadcaster, in which Hilton described her brief spell behind bars last week - after which she was released and then sent back to jail by a judge.

“I was not eating or sleeping. I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage,” the 26-year-old said. “It was a horrible experience.”

Asked how she is now she has been sent back, Hilton replied: “I used to act dumb. That act is no longer cute.

She's dismissed as an airhead heiress and the queen of trashy modern celebrity. But is there an enduring icon behind the glitzy blonde facade?

“Now, I would like to make a difference. God has given me this new chance.”

The comments appeared to be further confirmation that Hilton and her advisers are trying to make up for the public relations disaster of her behaviour last week, when was dragged back to jail crying and screaming after a Superior Court judge decided that she should not have been released after serving three days of a 45-day sentence for a breach of probation.

Since then, Hilton has appeared to be a model citizen. In a statement released yesterday through her lawyers she announced that was not planning to appeal against her return to prison and would serve out her sentence even though it was "by far the hardest thing I have ever done".

"I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials,” she added.

“I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world.”

Yesterday, Hilton was visited at the maximum-security detention centre by her sister, Nicky, and Stavros Niarchos, an ex-boyfriend. "She’s being strong,” Nicky Hilton said as she walked out of the jail.

Hilton’s path to prison began on September 7, when she failed an alcohol test after police saw her weaving down a street in her Mercedes-Benz on what she said was a late-night run to a hamburger stand. She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months’ probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

In the months that followed, she was stopped twice by officers who discovered her driving on a suspended licence - which saw her ordered before Judge Michael T Sauer and sentenced to jail.

11th June 2007 12:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels “I used to act dumb. That act is no longer cute.

Boy, she sure had a lot of people fooled. Maybe now she can go to Broadway. If she can act like that....who knows.
11th June 2007 01:08 PM
glencar Under the "even a broken clock is right twice a day" category, Reverend Al Sharpton says that Paris received celebrity justice. But then again, other celebs of the minority stripe have also received the same favorable treatment such as Michele Rodriguez.
11th June 2007 01:09 PM
gimmekeef "I felt like I was in a cage"....duuuhhhhhhhhh...She is just plain ole fashion dumb...Makes W look like Einstein
11th June 2007 01:30 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Boy, she sure had a lot of people fooled. Maybe now she can go to Broadway. If she can act like that....who knows.

Paris is a very ' personable ' young Lady

Jacky Hilton ! ™
11th June 2007 04:29 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Paris is a very ' personable ' young Lady

Blow and blow jobs makes you the life of any party, right Joey?
11th June 2007 05:28 PM
Joey " Blow and blow jobs makes you the life of any party, right Joey? "

11th June 2007 09:22 PM
glencar On "Scarborough Country" they had a sizzling convo about the Paris situation. A black man on the show was bordering on racism but that'll happen in these cases. BTW Scarborough was AWOL & Dan Abrams stepped in.
12th June 2007 10:11 AM
Joey " On "Scarborough Country" they had a sizzling convo about the Paris situation. A black man on the show was bordering on racism but that'll happen in these cases. BTW Scarborough was AWOL & Dan Abrams stepped in."

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)