ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep and Stalemate2006!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris Hilton BACK in Jail ... Why ?! ... WHY ?! .... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th June 2007 09:32 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Seriously, why is yins so bitter? Its getting pretty gay gloating over the misfortune of some ditzy girl who, as far as I can tell, has never done a controversial thing in her life. So she's scared of going to jail - you tough guys would be crying like Tiajuana pastry chefs if you had to do a short nick.

Lighten the fuck up and get a grip - be pissed of at the dipshit judge who's smiling for the camera - who the fucks gets 45 days in jail for administrative violations? Typical stunted cogitation - unable to distinguish principle from emotions.

I did my time, and didn't cry. I went to jail for fighting, and it was self defense. Shit happens. Do your time and get it over with...
Lil Miss DUI, had to have a burger and laughed about it... Fuck that. You ever have a friend killed by a drunk in a car? Then she kept driving. Well in Calif. it's a crime, and if you cry about it, you may just have to do time for being a pussy.
[Edited by pdog]
8th June 2007 09:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I did my time, and didn't cry. I went to jail for fighting, and it was self defense. Shit happens. Do your time and get it over with...
Lil Miss DUI, had to have a burger and laughed about it... Fuck that. You ever have a friend killed by a drunk in a car? Then she kept driving. Well in Calif. it's a crime, and if you cry about it, you may just have to time for being a pussy.

I went to jail and I was guilty as all hell. I didn't cry until I saw my lawyer's bill.

You've driven drunk, I've driven drunk back in the day, and so has damn near every guy on this board. Thats not the point. If you condone your government exercising power and locking up 21 year olds for petty ass adminstrative violations, you headed down the wrong path.
8th June 2007 09:47 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I went to jail and I was guilty as all hell. I didn't cry until I saw my lawyer's bill.

You've driven drunk, I've driven drunk back in the day, and so has damn near every guy on this board. Thats not the point. If you condone your government exercising power and locking up 21 year olds for petty ass adminstrative violations, you headed down the wrong path.

a DUI is a felony, and driving on a suspended while on probation is also a felony, she did that two times... I never drove drunk, i was worried about getting caught, I drove while gacked on coke and smacked back on heroin. Figured they wouldn't smell it on my breath.
8th June 2007 09:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

a DUI is a felony, and driving on a suspended while on probation is also a felony, she did that two times... I never drove drunk, i was worried about getting caught, I drove while gacked on coke and smacked back on heroin. Figured they wouldn't smell it on my breath.

Wrong again! The Hyatt Regency lobby bar in Phoenix has half a dozen very expensive hookers trolling the lobby every night. This place is nothing more than a bordello for fat, drunk, married suits on biz trips (I'm not fat, or I'd fit the profile).
8th June 2007 10:09 PM
pdog Two out of three ain't bad... Fat is definitely good to not be. I wanna hear more about the hookers...
8th June 2007 10:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
Two out of three ain't bad... Fat is definitely good to not be. I wanna hear more about the hookers...

The hookers all have enhanced breasts, which Paris has not gone for. There is one point in her favor, no?

That girl should not be in jail. Your state is going to spend $1.2 million incarcerating a 21 year old women who is absolutely incapable of harming anyone, just because its emotionally popular to do so. No wonder yins is bankrupt and electing Nazis.
8th June 2007 10:44 PM
pdog We are bankrupt b/c we fund the rest of this country... and the nazi... I didn't vote for him, but you can bet alot of the same people who elected stoopid and yell free paris did...
8th June 2007 11:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
We are bankrupt b/c we fund the rest of this country... and the nazi... I didn't vote for him, but you can bet alot of the same people who elected stoopid and yell free paris did...

I haven't seen anyone yelling to free Paris. Seems like damn near everyone wants to see her suffer - this is a bitter and jealous country, full of flaccid posting warriors, gloating in the misfortune of another, and with shades of misogyny. Am I wrong?

Paris Hilton got railroaded by the California State justice system because of her name, who she is, her money, her fame, her infamity, and the silly way she acts at whatever young age she is - I know thats cool with many, but its not how its supposed to work in the U.S. Am I wrong? Of course I'm not wrong. That would be ridiculous.
8th June 2007 11:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
We are bankrupt b/c we fund the rest of this country... and the nazi... I didn't vote for him, but you can bet alot of the same people who elected stoopid and yell free paris did...

Wrong - you are bankrupt because you voted for a dopey Nazi to govern your state, and because your Silicon Valley colored balloon heyday got squandered decades ago. No growth, no high tech, no ingenuity, no capitalism, no entrepeneurship, no leadership. California is as big a drain on the success of the United States as the South, except with a shorter track record of being lame. But at least yins can dance!
8th June 2007 11:16 PM
pdog Two posts in a row and I never saw your lips move, you are talking out your ass... but in a very funny manner, and that is a good thing!
Boobs and booze are the way to go....
9th June 2007 02:45 AM
BONOISLOVE You guys need to listen to U2.
9th June 2007 08:04 AM
LadyJane I'm leaning in Moonie's direction.

The lastest fiasco seems to be between the Sheriff and the Judge with Paris unfairly caught in the middle.

Yeah...she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

I suppose all of you Paris haters, given the same set of circumstances, would give it all up and join the Peace Corps?

Doubt it.

LJ.

9th June 2007 09:31 AM
Jeep
9th June 2007 09:41 AM
Chuck Fwd:

Question: If over the next week, Paris Hilton is found hanging in her cell, will that prove that the system works - that even-handed justice goes to everybody, rich and poor alike? Rich and poor alike are driven to suicide or suicided by others, showing that America is a country where everybody has a chance to die in prison for smoking a joint, drinking too much, or whatever.

I don't think there is any rational reason why anyone should care about Paris Hilton, but that is not a justification for demanding that she be jailed as an example to everybody who finds their popularity plummeting in the media for one reason or the other.

The campaign around Hilton has everything to do with justifying the present brutal and unfair prison system in the United States, and to make the mistreatment that goes on the standard that we should supposedly demand for everybody.

Its only fair that she should be beaten and raped by the so-called "lesbian gangs" in the prison, etc. Why should it affect her sentence if her health, physical or mental, is being affected. (I don't rule this out at all, partly because I tend to believe that the billionaire families that rule this country probably constitute a deteriorating gene pool.)

And if she is lynched, wouldn't it be only fair? I mean we're a country that lynches people, right? Always have. Why should she be an exception?

My father went to jail for a 30-day sentence when he refused to pay a parking fine he thought was unfair. He was released early - he did not request this - in part because of his heart condition, although he felt fine in jai and did not request an early release. They just didn't want to risk ending up with a big suit if things went the other way. I rather suspect that this really is the motivation of the Hilton release, although the sherriff may also like the idea of maybe having this favor to call in if he ever needs a couple million in a real pinch.

Since I am not convinced that just about anybody belongs in this prison system, I find no particular reason to make an exception for Paris Hilton. She's not Mumia Abu-Jamal, but then she isn't Luis Posada either. And I find the crusading about putting her in the pokey to be pretty reactionary.

FF
9th June 2007 09:55 AM
gimmekeef You break the law..and you take your chances....The system has fucked over way better people than this lil tramp...When shes out in 20 dyas or so...she'll still be the same rich bitch...
9th June 2007 10:01 AM
Nellcote The only difference gimmekeef is that her appearance fees have just taken a major leap. Where she could once get 100K to show at a nightclub, it will be at least 1/2 a mil or better. She has just surpassed each of her peers with this episode. The Hilton family are no fools. Calculation is part of the game, and it is a game to them.
9th June 2007 10:15 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
The only difference gimmekeef is that her appearance fees have just taken a major leap. Where she could once get 100K to show at a nightclub, it will be at least 1/2 a mil or better. She has just surpassed each of her peers with this episode. The Hilton family are no fools. Calculation is part of the game, and it is a game to them.

Thats why I stay at Marriotts....always thought Steve Marriott was helluva guitar player and his hotels are great....skank free...
9th June 2007 11:26 AM
nankerphelge Paris
(Nanker/Phelge)

Paris's back in jail again
Paris's back in jail (again)
Paris

Paris's back in jail (again)
She only does it at weekends
Paris
Oh, Paris

Now only Joey knows for sure
But he ain't talkin' about it any more
Is he, Paris?

There's blood in the Waldorf
And blood in the snow
(She)Washed her hands of the whole damn show
The best thing you could do, Paris

Shot him once right through the head
Shot him twice right through the chest
The judge says (ruled) it was an accident
Paris
Accidents will happen
(In the best homes)

And Paris's back in jail again
Paris

(Paris's back in jail again
Paris) [additional chorus]

I'll tell you something
Now Paris's back in jail again
Paris

Tell you one more
Huh Paris?

Oh Paris...

Oooo ...
What about the children, baby?
Poor, poor children

Now I threaten my wife with a gun
I always leave the safety on
I recommend it
Paris

Now she pistol whipped me once or twice
But she never tried to take my life
(What do you think about that)
Paris

The prettiest girl I ever seen
I saw you on the movie screen
Hope you don't try to make a sacrifice of me
Paris
(Don't get trigger happy with me)
Don't wave a gun at me
(Paris)

I said Paris's back in jail again
Paris

I said Paris's back in jail again
She only does it at weekends
Paris

Keith, will you put that weapon down?

Oh Paris

Oh Paris

9th June 2007 11:44 AM
MrPleasant Paris should be dead because of her CD. Mah whahahahahaha!!!! Because it fucking stinks! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
9th June 2007 11:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Seriously, why is yins so bitter? Its getting pretty gay gloating over the misfortune of some ditzy girl who, as far as I can tell, has never done a controversial thing in her life. So she's scared of going to jail - you tough guys would be crying like Tiajuana pastry chefs if you had to do a short nick.

I know you're probably not going to believe this but I did 90 days in County Jail back in the 70's for biting a cop.
At any rate looking back on it was kind of fun....all we did was smoke cigarettes and play Spades. One of the guys was in there awaiting trial for hitting a woman over the head with an iron pipe. I know the family, the woman is still a vegetable in a nursing home last I heard, but she may have died by now. He killed a guy years later in prison too. But while playing cards with him he seemed like a "nice guy."
9th June 2007 12:26 PM
MrPleasant Hasn't Mel Gibson been given the death penalty? Because of that Jesus flick? I tried to sneak in, because it was called "the worst zombie movie ever" (how could anybody miss that?: I love "bad zombie movies") with a bowl of enchiladas, to watch the movie when it was premiered, and the people who worked at the movies kicked me out? How uncool is that??
9th June 2007 01:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I know you're probably not going to believe this but I did 90 days in County Jail back in the 70's for biting a cop.
At any rate looking back on it was kind of fun....all we did was smoke cigarettes and play Spades. One of the guys was in there awaiting trial for hitting a woman over the head with an iron pipe. I know the family, the woman is still a vegetable in a nursing home last I heard, but she may have died by now. He killed a guy years later in prison too. But while playing cards with him he seemed like a "nice guy."

Why did you bite that cop, Moteskeech? What the hell is wrong with you? Who the hell runs around biting cops? I mean, for Christ's sakes man, get a handle on the sitch.

Yard Sheet
Shuman Juvenile Detention Center
Pima County Jail (2)
Riverside County Jail
9th June 2007 01:28 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Funny !!!! ..... Friggin Priceless .

I have a severe hangover and can no longer type ..... ( Fade to white --- like a friggin angel )

'kins.
9th June 2007 01:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny !!!! ..... Friggin Priceless .

I have a severe hangover and can no longer type ..... ( Fade to white --- like a friggin angel )

'kins.

My hangover is pretty bad. Fortunately, I have alcohol available at this bar. To kill the fucking pain.
9th June 2007 01:52 PM
fireontheplatter is she free yet....i haven't watched the news in an hour?

everybody say ow
9th June 2007 01:54 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

My hangover is pretty bad. Fortunately, I have alcohol available at this bar. To kill the fucking pain.

plenty of water and juice of some sort and a couple of advil/tylenol is my cure.
then when you come around, hit happy hour for the 7 dollar burger platter and 1/2 price drinks.

everybody say ow
9th June 2007 01:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

plenty of water and juice of some sort and a couple of advil/tylenol is my cure.
then when you come around, hit happy hour for the 7 dollar burger platter and 1/2 price drinks.

everybody say ow

Fuck that. I'm drinking red wine. In an airport bar. As we speak. Bar. Planes and booze and stuff.

The guy next to me looks like a cannaboid. Are you a cannaboid, platterpuss?

Generally, I like cannaboids, but they don't do much when it comes time to party. They are listless.
9th June 2007 02:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why did you bite that cop, Moteskeech?

Because I was drunk and my hands were handcuffed behind me....so I couldn't use my fists. Yep, that cop got quite upset. In fact as I recall he clubbed me with something after I bit him. Anyway he was being mean to me. I probably could have sued him for police brutality. But that was years ago, before camcorders, when cops knew noone was watching.
9th June 2007 02:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Because I was drunk and my hands were handcuffed behind me....so I couldn't use my fists. Yep, that cop got quite upset. In fact as I recall he clubbed me with something after I bit him. Anyway he was being mean to me. I probably could have sued him for police brutality. But that was years ago, before camcorders, when cops knew noone was watching.

I understand. But why bite the guy just because he arrested you for sodomy? You could have kicked him in the nuts, spit on him, puked in his squad car, exclamated about his mother, etc. Why bite him? Why? Jesus H. Falwell Fucking Christ, why bite the man????
9th June 2007 02:54 PM
pdog I strongly suggest everyone gets hammered and drives this weekend, a late night burger run, while talking on a cell phone... Good luck!
I will accept collect calls from jail...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)